Basic attention token

if you dont have a good chunk of your portfolio in BAT, you should consider it

this is a real project with tons of potential, and a great team

its still cheap as fuck right now at about 6400 sats ($0.24). i was trading this coin a few months ago for above $0.30.

its begging to moon, pack your bags gentleman

>tfw only 4K BAT

Will I make it?

Is $1 possible?

>tfw only 40k BAT

Will I make it?

stfu jong ur shill

>tfw only 32k BAT

will i make it?

In a year unless a huge partnership happens

No, it'll be forgotten by the end of this month, relegated to the status of shit coin. The Brave browser would attract neither users, nor advertisers, nor publishers.

What happened at the conference yesterday?

why is this shitcoin getting shilled so much?

>will ARK reach 1€?
>will ARK reach 3€?

Same for BAT bro.

fuck your mother if you want fuck

disagree, BAT does not have the same potential as ARK. ARK is a utility coin while BAT has a specific use case which depends more on business adoption

that being said, i believe it is severely undervalued at this point.

also, i do believe bat can reach $1

i bought this piece of shit at $.30 during the fucking ICO drop.

I aboslutely hate this fucking shit coin; however, I wish I bought this thing when it hit $.06 back in fucking July. Such poor decisions.

I see this piece of shit going no where, but holding on to the 3k just to give these guys a try and see where they head.

I agree, it should be worth at least one dollar. This nice slow pump is great, it means it's not a pump and dump.

Brave is being developed by the man who made Internet Explorer into the joke that it is.

Someone pls post the group pic of the devs everytime this shitcoin gets shilled

>Everyone gets free BAT and shit
>It's not suppost to plumit

Explain this pls

1) That man has been outed as an alt-rightist.
2) Firefox is no longer relevant.
3) Brave faces stiff competition from Google, Facebook, etc.
4) Brave is especially bad for publishers because ads are blocked by default.

>seeing your name on Veeky Forums
H-hello

1. He's not. Alt-right is being thrown around as a blanket term for anyone right of Lennon. The majority of people are sick and tired of having someone voicing an opinion but doing nothing to act on it and still getting shit on.
2. Never said it was, just stating credentials for history to happen again.
3. Google yes of course. Facebook on the other hand could have allot to gain from Brave. Brendan Eich infact gave a conference at their HQ a month ago.
4. Ads are unwanted by most, Ad-blockers are on the rise. Brave makes people crave to see ads; advertiser's wet dream.

What happens on thwe moon?
is it a magicäl place?
ive herd stories