Has feminism helped women?

Has feminism helped women?

Yes, too bad it's being coopted by the burgueoise.

>shadman

dude, social media as a bukkake, that's some, that's, that's like a cutting edge social commentary there right there, btw pass me the vaporizer

I bet OP is a patrician who watches Rick and Morty.

They're definitely a lot better off than the gender roles prior to the twentieth century.

Women seem to be happy. Feminism kills population growth tho so it hasn't helped Western countries.

>mad they touched and criticized his favorite social media platform

>More people = always good

Not really. I think it's capitalism that actually helped women. Feminism, at least in it's second wave, wouldn't have existed if it wasn't economically viable for women to be single and careerist. And it's capitalism that made it possible for women to be single and careerist.

You could argue that feminism as a movement made it more socially acceptable for women to have different roles though.

yeah, you could say it made me a big thinken

That's not the fault of feminism. Or is Japan one of the most feminist countries on the planet along with Poland and Hungary?

Yes. Women express themselves through lust which makes peaceful society.

It's just fucking lazy desu.
Like calling someone "sweetie" in an online argument.

Depends on the woman.

More people = Good if you're competing against someone with more people.

Wide spread contraception usage and womens involvement in the workforce are the result of feminism.

Fpbp

no it really is just "really makes you think" bullshit regardless of what it's trying to say. you come across like you'll clap at any retarded bullshit if it vaguely gels with you politically, like that's the end of your criticism.

HOT

No. Women are inherently uncivilized creatures, unable to keep their base instincts in check on their own. The Jewish-led "liberation" of women has allowed them to destroy the very fabric of civilization, family, in favour of drinking, fucking, and leeching off of men all through their 20s until they turn 30. At that point, they must either find a nu-male beta provider, which grows ever more scarce with the rise of the NEET/MGTOW lifestyle (see Japan) or simply kill themselves. Women have dug their own graves, and within a generation they will fall into them.

GET OUT

>nu-male beta provider,
lel
men love to provide for women, especially free sex, no matter what age they are

That's a good thing though.

>it's being coopted by the burgueoise.
>implying feminism and democracy wasn't invented by the bourgeois