So it's been a month since presale. When do I get my Chainlink?

So it's been a month since presale. When do I get my Chainlink?

No fud. I'm going to be sitting comfy when I do get them.

But when is the question

Nobody knows. No communication. Delaying original crowdsale by 2 weeks. Tried to change the hardcap from 32M to 150.000 ETH (equals to 213 USD per ETH).
2 Token term violations. But i guess, soon?

I was hoping tomorrow since tomorrow is the crowdsale. But you're right there hasn't been a lot of communication.

WHEN THE CROWDSALE IS DONE THE TOKENS WILL BE GIVEN OUT . THIS IS SO EASY TO FIND HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW??????????????

CHAINLINK DEVS CONFIRMED SCAMMERS DON'T BUY: NIGGERS DON'T BUY THIS SHIT, THIS IS AN EXIT SCAM.

Read the fucking FAQ

How long until 5x?

>bought something without reading anything about it
this is why shits crashing. all these new cunts just thought they could come in here and throw money at things without knowing shit

They never tried to raise their hardcap, always been 32mil

Everyone who follows Chainlink knows tokens are released after the crowdsale, you're just a moron. They only delayed it because of the whole china situation, which is perfectly fine

You're just a mad pajeet who didn't get that presale bonus

wanchain>chainlink

Not new but in all honesty who the fuck reads white papers. This is a game of hype and speculation. If you haven't realized that by now then you're the new cunt. Prove me wrong.

Look at shit ass sigt. I 5x twice with that shitcoin with no merit whatsoever on the base of "muh bittrex" and "muh marketplace". Ans/neo gains were made with "muh Chinese eth". If you bought the hype 3 months ago and sold at $60 you'd have so much bank.

If you want to be a long term investor then by all means read the whitepaper and stay in contact with slack/telegram. But for me, buying hype and selling at the peak hasn't failed me yet.

Totally different things according to a guy that I trust.

where is anime-chan, i need that slut's opinion on this

i haven't seen her around here for weeks

I am invested with 150 ETH. They delayed the crowdsale because they failed with delievering the whitepaper in time, so they decided to delay it for 2 weeks, so we can study the whitepaper. official reason - get your facts right

Hard cap was and is again 32M USD - Sergey tried to change it in a sneaky mode 2 days ago on the HP and in the slack. He wanted to raise 150.000 ETH in total. If you can understand basic mathe and think 32M cap is still fixed, that would make a 213 USD value of USD - when USD is traded at 260-270 USD. And if you invested into the pre-sale you know what price range pre-salers invested right? 300-380 USD ETH value.

I am just stating facts and you are just completly blinded.

I'm getting really sick of crypto trading.
I'm considering just dumping my coins into this as sort of a hail mary and coming back a year or so later to see if it mooned.

>Bought a few ETH in a shared pool that needed 100 ETH minimum
>It finished at ~127ETH
Safe or refund?

Probably safe.

Yall mother fuckers need le quick rundown

-1bill coins, only 35 available to public, that means 300mil circulating supply

-tokens will be give. When crowdsale ends, crowdsale will end in .5 secs on sept 19

-biggest bank investing event of any coin ever had by x3000 will be held on oct n chainlink was invited

-basically where banks go n look at sht their going to invest

Coin is predicted to x30-100 by december, at the very least x5 by oct

When the fuck do we get the notification for this its tomorrow isn't it? i want to buy 5k's worth

>I could be making 100k by sticking 1k into one of the presale links that was floating around
I severely fucking doubt it.

I'm getting aggravated at the lack of a decision on what happens with presales that went over the limit.

They told you not to pool and you did anyway. You wait like a good boy.

It shouldn't be this difficult to just tell us whether we're getting ETH back or LINK.

bittrex in 30 mins

worth the risk though my man if i had known id have thrown quite a few ETH myself

If this thing doesn't get listed on any of the big exchanges within 2 weeks it will flop like most of the ICOs right now.

Is the team even trying to get bittrex?

>most of the ICOs right now.

most of the ico's right now are literal dogshit coins that dont deserve to exist

I believe Bittrex itself is the problem.
They are not listing anything for quite a while.
And other exchanges take too much time.
I think this will end badly.

Most of those before were also dogshit but they still 5-10x, lately it's great if they don't go near ICO levels.
Maybe the big starting cap is also the problem.

why is there so low competition for exchanges? if i ever 'make' it i think i'll just start an exchange in a non cucked country it will be money for old rope.

Bittrex doesn't list shit anymore because they're paranoid about the regulations. They don't want to list any new coins that could be considered securities by the SEC.
LINK seems to have been designed as a token used to pay for services on the network instead of an interest paying security for the purpose of the ICO, which should also allow Bittrex to list it.

It's been somewhat confirmed that people that went over the limit get LINK but no bonus. There were some screenshots of Rory saying this.

all countries are cucked by china america and russia, try making an exchange n if gets 2 big they will stop u, especially since everyone wants us money, america will stop u then, its best to make an exchange in America, n even then its a bitching to get license n coding,

if u look at now the most succesful exchanges all did their paperwork on time, its why bittrex is the best exchange n gemini the best for cashing out

>ETH dev as advisor
>SWIFT partner
>idea that will allow 90% more smart contracts to be created, atm only ICOs and betting
>RSA lead engineer on team (RSA is encryption backed by NSA and used in all browsers/banks)
>LLVM engineer on team(it's a compiler used at google/all major companies, works for C and Cpp language)

This will be IOTA 2.0 except done better, so 10 bil market cap by next summer, at least.

Oh I forgot, they are using Intel SGX for which you need to sign legal contract \w Intel to use. meaning Intel will prob hop on board and partner with them.

I hope you guys are right.
At this point my biggest concern is that I won't get in.