Why do Slavs and Scandinavians look like depigmented blacks?

Why do Slavs and Scandinavians look like depigmented blacks?

Asian mixture

Only Slavs do

They don't, you just found a picture of a girl with big lips, which may or may not be russian since the writing behind them is in some turkic language

>that
>depigmented black
Go look up black albinos

>implying

Sure thing, Svenna.

if it wasn't for their fair long hair, they would look like albino negresses

>big lips
>bad
are you a fag OP? slavic and scandi women are the best.

disproportionate number of those people are above average looking.

very few of them look anything other than nordic

They still have wide faces, big lips and deep-eye sockets. Just like Northern Slavs.

Woman second to the left on the last row looks like Matt Damon

What if
the root of the term Slav
comes from slave

you might be on to something

It doesn't. It comes from "slovo" - word. Or "slava" - glory.

Stop making shit up.

Hunter gatherer admixture

Actually I think it etymologically breaks down into the word "People" at some point. But you are right.

How's any of them looks depigmented black?

About that "slave" thing. Slav - slave comes from Byzantines. They were using South Slavs as slaves, untill Bulgarians and Serbs bashed their brains in. - South Slavs are hardly Slavic in terms of genetics though.
>inb4 Slavs are just a linguistic group!!11

There were also instances of Khazars and other Turkic people capturing Ruthenian(East Slavs) and using them as slaves, but Germanics, West Euros and South Euros were also used as slaves by various groups throughout history. Blue eyed and blonde Finns were also liked among Tatar and Crimean Tatar slavers.

Since it's all quiet on the western front I'll post some Slavic wymyn.

>South Slavs are hardly Slavic in terms of genetics though.

Half

And now the "most meme slavic" picture to end it.
There is something to it. Hunter gatherers in Eastern Europe were whiter than rest of pre-IE Europeans.

>About that "slave" thing. Slav - slave comes from Byzantines
But that's fucking wrong. It comes for medieval German who used the Latin term Sclave (denoting Slavs, not slaves as that would be 'servus') and trough German passed into the English language. As the Germanics were fighting slavs in Eastern Europe they took prisoners who they enslaved most of whom were Slavs so the word became synonym with Slave.

The Byzantines, aside from getting raped by Slavs, have nothing to do with it.

German wishful thinking.

Turkics dont look like that. Retard

She is Slavic

Stop using my name faggot

Well we are snow-niggers

Fetal alcohol syndrome

Lol you fell for it

Germans were calling them Wends.

>Slavic in terms of genetics though
Aren't slavs just a liguistic group? Specific slavic nations don't have more in common with each other ethnically than they do with other euros.

durrrrr

english masterrace reporting in

apparently anglo-saxons (the ones who actually migrated to britain) cluster with modern north germans and north-west poles

modern anglos are intermediate between northern french and northern germans

am I wrong

>Slavs are one big homogeneous genetic group
>this picture has Cyrillic alphabet, that means it from a Slavic country
>this blonde girl doesn't have thin lips, haha nigger

I want idiots to stop breathing my air.

Lol, this guy looks like tajik from North Afghanistan

West and East slavs are a thing.

>Slavs
hmmmm

There is no such thing as "Northern Slavs", only West, East and South Slavs. And deep eye sockets are not a nigger feature, that's almost universally a Caucasoid trait.

French don't have deep eye-sockets.

Some of those people on the picture do have deep sockets. Especially Depardieu.

Also Jean Reno is ethnically Spanish, not French IIRC.

the french look like cucking subhumans

>They look like depigmented negroes
Not even a little bit. Only someone with the most severe autism can think that.

we take really to much migrant :(

also those girls on pic are literally Germs

I've noticed the same thing

lmao, we have the most "french looking" guy ever.

picrel, robert kubica

He looks like a jew. Shitload of jew blood in both Poland and France.

This one does actually look a bit Negroid. The ones in OP do not.

guy looks like a typical french.

pic rel

ya she's Austrian, but the two girls on the right look like these black guys I know except for the pale skin/hair

>That nose
>That jawline
>Negroid

Autism all around

I'm just going to assume you have problems with facial recognition

>pigmentation doesn't matter
Where did this meme originate? Pigmentation is more important than facial proportions. There's plenty of big-lipped, flat-nosed people in every race, but only whites (and people with white admixture) can have the combination of blue eyes, white skin and blond hair.

I think this is the same girl. The lips, the prognathism look negroid and the nose could easily look like that of a quadroon/octoroon.

So this is the power his.

>slashes are too hard to type

looks like a typical euro girl to me

ITT: people who don't get out of the house often

You are pathetic

No no no, that's wayyyyy to nonsensical, see, Slavic grouping definitely varies, it's all very relative and dependent on which country you ask, about whom, at which time, and sometimes on which language you ask the question? Sometimes when you ask the Bulgar and his Asiatic infused genome, a "slav" is defined by his language, BUT, it also manages to edit his genome, even retroactively, so any and all populations that at some point in time spoke a Slavic language, even in parts that are genetically non-Slavic, like the Aegean coast of the modern province of Macedonia (which housed a significant slavic speaking population - Macedonian or Bulgarian depending on who you're asking) then that part becomes the rightful clay of the Bulgarians, if you ask the Serb, language is the defining factor of who is who in SPITE of genetic evidence. So all countries that didn't speak Slovenian in Yugoslavia are also rightful Serbian clay, Croats being catholic Serbs, Bosniaks being muslim Serbs, Macedonians being Serbs with a speech impediment etc.,

So I'm afraid it's a very difficult question to answer, it mostly depends on which specific kind of ethnogenetic crack you're smoking.

This isn't even "/pol/ with dates". Where are the mods?

>We are reaching autism levels that shouldn't even be possible
What a time to be alive

These are volga german children from Siberia, i've seen this picture before on theapricity and tineye just confirmed it aswell

middle is CUTE

/pol/

The nose has to be flat

They look more like chinks t b h
If I had to guess I'd say they were Russian and that you are a liar. A LIAR.

im a movement now

I bet you're from USA, Cuba or Dominican republic, or some similar place that's so mixed that literal mulattoes can pass for white there.

God this photo from fucking
K Y R G Y Z S T AN
100% t u r k i c

The Slavs were definitely one ethnic group at one point, what however pisses me off nowadays are clueless American retards who use the word "Slav" as a synonym of "someone from Russia" and unironically believe that someone like Gennady Golovkin (a half-Korean mongrel) looks Slavic.

If they did are you gonna be a piece of shit and treat them any worse?

Leftovers from Med conquests.

>Tajikistan
>Med

Nah, upturned pointy nose is basically white as it gets, her jaw is very far forward though but I expect that's got much to do with the fact that you can see she's jutting her jaw out at an angle in this picture.

The appearance comes from greek invasions senpai, it's not typical of regions that weren't influenced by med genetics at all.

>disproportionate number of those people are above average looking.
what fuck ugly place do you live in?

>upturned pointy nose is basically white

I've seen various brown and aficionado blacks with that nose.