Prove him wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCL3AgUmcbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a pretty mainstream opinion, you know?
I am a German and we learned at school hot Austria Hungary failed because it was multicultural

>That's a pretty mainstream opinion
>I am a German
>Proceed to import million of shitskins
>I-it will works right ???

Sure, maybe it's a little smoother but not undoable. And that's just some backwards retard who knew nothing about the world. Stop worshiping long dead people, they didn't know anything we don't.

You stop calling all """white""" people the same """race""" first.

What sauce

Politicians always ignore mainstream opinion
>everybody needs to follow international law
>lol lets invade iraq
>torture is evil
>except when we do it

>Politicians always ignore mainstream opinion

They can do so because your nations aren't homogenous in the first place, if they were your people would have more or less the same interests

Enlightened Nationalism is cancer and need to go

>nations were all homogeneous and had the same interests

Multicultural is not the same as multiethnic. Even merkel has spoken against multiculturalism.

The more Slavic, the more Right-wing, the more Germanic, the more Left-wing

The Slavicman and the Germanicman do not share the same interests, one want to watch Muhammad fuck his wife and his daughter while the other want to live in a homogeneous society and watch his daughter grow up peacefully.

>poles are white
Get a load of this goy

>East Germany
>Slavic
East Germans do work

homogenous nations will have a population too small to fight for their own interests.
They are bound to become the puppet states of larger nations

>Thuringia
>Slavic
What a dumb post.
That had to do with how the former DDR regions are poorer and had a different education during communism.
The border of the DDR doesn't even match the placement of medieval Slavs who are extinct anyway except the Sorbs. (Slavs were alos around Lübeck and in Holstein)

>prove him wrong
I'll just leave this here

>They are bound to become the puppet states of larger nations

If you have a conscription system similar to those of Israel/Switzerland/Finland/Korea, it can works.

The biggest army(China) is about 2 million people, not mentioning that it could not be fully deployed on one front due to logistical issues, it is tiny compared to several millions of armed and trained citizens.

>Israel/Switzerland/Finland/Korea
All of thouse countries are Bitches of USA and/or EU. They are not independant by any stretch of imagination
And China is not a homogenous nation, btw

portuguese =/= white

USA

And I say that as someone who hates the USA, but their success as a heterogeneous democracy is indisputable.

Are you implying Slavs don't? How do they make a living then?

We are super-human Aryans, therfore non-white.
Good post.
Slavs work more hours than rest of Euros.

I can't, because he's right.

The United States of America, no, "White" is not an ethnicity.
The fact that Tyranny was just as prevalent in the Greek world as it was outside it.
Japan's long history of despotism.
New Zealand.

>The border of the DDR doesn't even match the placement of medieval Slavs

USA is a bitch of Finland and Israel

The Swiss were untouched for hundreds of years and were even deemed by German authors as "oasis of peace and prosperity". If they were able to keep sending mercenaries to work, no other states would dare to touch them in fear of retaliation for seizing great military interests.

Korea was also protected with the Mountain ranges of their own. Often, many Empires would march across the during the devastating winter months and suffer terribly from the waiting troops below. Korea even invaded Manchuria and seized former Chinese, Mongol Vassals for themselves.

I think homogenous nations/societies are shaped that way due to the limitations of the geological boundary. Even so they might lack in attrition, make up for great fortitude strength and benefited greatly from newfound economical allies who would rather gain from trade than from costly invasions.

Old Zurich War, Swabian War, Goryeo Khitai War, Sui Goguryeo War are attestment to that.

I don't know much about other isolated nations.

>burgerland sad they have no historical Vassals

Korea is a divided country, half of it controlled by America, the other half propped up by China. Hardly an ideal state for a country.
And Switzerland is completely cucked by EU and USA, they had to reveal their bank secret to America, and have to adopt every EU law, without having a say in them

Stealing cars does not count as work, Kowalski

>Krauts
>saying anything about stealing
German history is nothing more than stealing from neighbours.

I have never written this you moron. Ergo ego refutere virtuii in present.

Poland is a false country made of the land stolen from Germany and Russia

Poland is actually older than any concept of united Germany.

>Poland is a false country made of the land stolen from Germany and Russia
>despite being older than both Germany and Russia
:thinking:

Modern, Western governments are broadly oligarchic. If you live in the United States, for example, you do not live in a democracy.

Aristotle is right, but in terms of modern governments it is not strictly relevant. If you really believe the modern propaganda about moderate oligarchy being the one true democracy, then you first need to reconsider that point before worrying about what democracy does or does not require.

Explain the disparity between the mostly right wing politics of Australia (made of anglo saxons) and the mostly left wing politics of Canada (made of anglo saxons)

If you vote for the oligrachy then it ain't an oligarchy.

>Implying Germany isnt made up

Another yank who doesn't know what the EU is.

There is no "wide disparity". Australia is market liberal. Canada is social liberal.

Both are among the most free, open economies in the world. State intervention is very limited in both.

lmao please try reading aristotle some day

He says that direct elections are literally an oligarchic practice

Citation is his politics. This is basic knowledge contained in many ancient sources.

Also, selection method is not sole the defining aspect of the constitution.

Because there arent ANY other factors that could influence this regarding the eastern half of germany, except for the west side of Berlin...

But mono ethnic nations have got into civil wars or mass conflict internally

I tend to ignore classical philosophers when they opine on the way the world has to be or always is. They have a remarkable lack of perspective or exposure to the greater world stemming from technological limitations.

Current era brainlet detected

Fuck you too faggot.

>and have to adopt every EU law, without having a say in them
This is why I fucking love Brexit. Fuckers voted themselves into having no say in the laws they have to comply with anyway.

>State intervention is very limited in both.
You'd think otherwise with the crawing in my country about the Aussie nanny state and the Canuck death panels.

The United States was founded with the endeavor for a society of competing interests. It's mentioned frequently within the Federalist Papers, that factions are a inevitable phenomenon, and the best means against factionism is to let it proliferate to a pluralistic point of safety.

multi-ethnic is only one of many ways that people can be divided into factions. if you want to prevent factions you'll need a community of clones with the same resources

And the coalitions represented by the two parties are ruining that. A parliamentary should have been instituted if that was their intention.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCL3AgUmcbQ

It was mainly a justification for interest groups, and the expansion of the Republic