What happened to Eastern Europe...

What happened to Eastern Europe? How did a place that used to be the most advanced in the world for centuries fall into the 70 IQ, bydlo filled Slavic hellhole that it is now?
>inb4 gommunism
No it was shit before that. Fucking Bulgaria and Serbia off all countries had empires and just look at them now.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Richard Lynn/Lynn, Vanhen - Intelligence A Unifying Construct For The Social Sciences.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Serbian
>Empire

Central/Eastern European history is more interesting than Western European one.
England for example was an irrelevant backwater prior to industrialization. It just so happens "pro-western" narrative started being pushed because Western Europe gained significant relevancy during colonization period.

You're just biased and you should fuck off.

we had an empire too, expanding to mexico and south america, conquering the aztecs and incas, and look at us now, totally irrelevant ;_;

>conquering
You mean sneezing and building settlements on the wiped out lands.

Maybe Eastern Europe. But not Cenral Europe. As long as we can keep Russia away from us.

>Central/Eastern European history is more interesting than Western European one.
While I agree it's interesting there's no need to go that far.
>England for example was an irrelevant backwater prior to industrialization.
No this meme needs to end already.

As far as I know there's little distinction between a lot of Central European countries and Eastern.

>England for example was an irrelevant backwater prior to industrialization
t. Frog

>As far as I know there's little distinction between a lot of Central European countries and Eastern.
How so? Compare Poland and Czech to for example Russia or Ukraine. Just because they're Slavic doesn't make them all the same.

>Compare Poland and Czech to for example Russia or Ukraine. Just because they're Slavic doesn't make them all the same.
isn't Poland as Eastern European as it comes? Very similar to Russia and Ukraine while Czech is just Germanized Slavs.

If Czechs were Germanized Slavs they'd be speaking German you fucking brainlet

Idiot

They did till they got independend after WW1

Don't try to push your idiotic narrative.

Is that why the Austrian census of 1910 shows otherwise? Note this is a census done by the Germans.

You fell to the czech memers senpai

For some reason Russians tend to push the "German Czechs" meme.

tatars turks russians

one is enough to fuck you up but those places had atleast 2 but some 3

>How did a place that used to be the most advanced in the world for centuries

You know OP is serbian when he types shit like that kek

>most advanced in the world
Literally never

> Serbia and Montenegro is one country
> Crimea still Ukrainian
At least get an up to date map jesus christ

>inb4 gommunism

Communism is the only thing they have in common, so communism is answer to most "why does easter yurop_?".

When the Balkans warred againt armies of 200.000 turks , you.westniggers had armies of 2000 people.

>200.000 turks
Literally never a thing.
>had armies of 2000 people.
Britain/Northern Europe =/= rest of the West

Serbia and Bulgaria had "empires" because the land they momentarily acquired belong to the very weakened Byzantine empire. They barely lasted shit.

Every empire was built on weakness of someone else.

hes right though, a friendly LARPing match between western monarch, paying ransom, being noble enemy and maybe burning down a farm or 2 then going back to your cunt annually isnt much if you put the ottoman rape and pillage, replace your upper class kidnap your kids, staying for hundreds of years againt it

I don't know, Bulgarian empire lasted quite a while.

Serfdom.

theres not a single country with average 70 iq in eastern europe

this
but why was there serfdom? the real reason for eastern europe being shit (map shows Czech Rep and Austria which are not in any way shit nor eastern european) is because they were dominated for ; hundreds of years by two of the worse cultures: Russian and Turkish. And communism was the icing on the cake

Ancient white serbia spanned from the moon to antarctica, this is a known fact

>70 IQ
Pretty sure my country has higher IQ than yours.

>Lynn
To be fair that map is literally useless. He took median(not even mean value) from random IQ tests from each country, somehow even fucked that up, like with Netherlands, and then arbitrary changed score using his own criteria.

>82
>83
>85
Lol

>t. butthurt subhuman

That's not a /pol/.
Enjoy yourself.
cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Richard Lynn/Lynn, Vanhen - Intelligence A Unifying Construct For The Social Sciences.pdf

The entire Human population can be fit into the American state of Texas. To get this land, they had to fight Natives (cavemen) and Mexicans. That's it. America almost doesn't have to try because history had already developed to such a point that they didn't have to struggle for anything.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

Eastern Germanics were Western Slavic serfs. So I guess Ukrainians being Eastern Germanic fits into this narrative.

:^)

>How did a place that used to be the most advanced in the world for centuries

That was never the case.

> How did a place that used to be the most advanced in the world for centuries

What the fuck?

ahahahahahaha

Compare European medieval architecture, literature and universites to that of the Balkans

Yes, muslim countries are literally retarded, what else is new

the balkans never really had a chance to expand on things like that until recently because ottomans but before the turks invaded they were on par with each other for the most part.

Eastern Europe got rich by bringing Asian goods to Europe.
When the Americas and the sea trade route to India were discovered, trade shifted there, and Western Europe no longer needed to pay mad taxes to buy from Eastern Europe.

Western Imperialism killed Eastern Europe, by going around their trade routes.

I'm not sure if this is applicable to all EE countries but it is certainly applicable to Hungary. Hungarian kingdom produced 80% of Europe's gold and 70% of Europe's silver, they were rich as fuck. Then the Spanish discovered precious metals in the Americas and started mining that shit like crazy, and caused such an enormous inflation it practically bankrupted Hungary, which caused them to significantly reduce their military expenses. A few decades down the line, they got ass raped by the Ottomans. So the Ottoman conquests in Eastern Europe can be directly tied to Spanish colonialism.

You can directly correlate westerners making better ships and getting better at navigation to easterners getting poorer and conquered.

>tfw Columbus caused communism

A lot of them actually were speaking German until the explosion of panslavism and Czech nationalism in the 19th century.
Bedřich Smetana, one of the most significant figures of Czech national revival, was born Friedrich Smetana and his father couldn't even speak Czech.
And the creator of modern Czech language was born Josef Jungmann and was from a heavily Germanized Czech family.

this

Do you even understand the image you have posted? It has nothing to do with his germanophilia.

No. Poland has always considered itself a part of the Western culture while Russia is something totally different. Byzantine/Orthodox culture.
Poland is more similar to fellow V4 countries.

yes

more green = more aryan blood

Poland's history was always intertwined with Orthodoxy though. Much of their eastern lands were populated by Orthodox Belarussians and Ukrainians, and then after the partitions half of Poland was directly controlled by Russia for 150 years.

>What happened to Eastern Europe

Teutonic knights, mongol hordes, ottoman invasions, nazi aggression, soviet occupation, in approximately that order.

>Teutonic knights
The biggest meme in all of European history I swear to God.

>Poland's history was always intertwined with Orthodoxy though. Much of their eastern lands were populated by Orthodox Belarussians and Ukrainians, and then after the partitions half of Poland was directly controlled by Russia for 150 years.
Yes and? It was Poland that spread Catholicism as far as Lithuania, Latvia, Western Ukraine and Belarus.

The same argument can be used for colonial nations of Western Europe that had contact with people that have nothing in common with Europe at all. For fucks sake, Eastern Europe isn't some alien foreign land. It's in Europe

>Poland's history was always intertwined with Orthodoxy though
Literally what.
>Much of their eastern lands were populated by Orthodox Belarussians and Ukrainians
Lands, which are now not in Poland. And local orthodox population was hardly relevant for culture.
>half of Poland was directly controlled by Russia for 150 years.
>and then after the partitions half of Poland was directly controlled by Russia for 150 years.
What the fuck. The very same argument can be used the other way.
>Half of Poland was controlled by Germans for xxx years.so it's German as it comes.

It means they mutually influenced each other, much like German Prussians and Poles influenced each other. But there was no such Orthodox influence in Bohemia for example.

It seems Austrians are just we wuzing as Europans, as they had common border with Ottoman Empire, and they influenced each other?

There's already a thread about this.

And it was communism

There is nothing really to debate about this.

Catholic Eastern Europe was colonised by Germanic imperialism. In that early modern period it was the Germanic world that started playing all the important political roles.

Orthodox eastern Europe was colonised and occupied by the Ottomans, Orthodox world suffered quite a bit more than the catholic eastern Europeans because they missed out on the Renaissance, advent of absolutism, and the enlightenment. Orthodoxy did not even exist in the eyes the West for a good 400 years, with the exception of Russia which they saw as a despotic barbaric empire. The notion of "Third Rome" can only be understood by Orthodox believers, and what this means being a successor of Byzantium (orthodoxy cannot exist without an empire), which is protecting the faith and the faithful. The strong proto-christian messianism to which Serbians and Greeks look to Russia is because Russia since forever had a historical religious mission.

tl;dr

Orthodox eastern Europe ever since it was liberated from the Ottomans has viewed christian Orthodoxy and Russia as the Third Rome as leaders in a religious mission. What happens here on tentative historical events is of little consequence, and of little value considering the current steep decline of West/Faustian civilization.

>The same argument can be used for colonial nations of Western Europe that had contact with people that have nothing in common with Europe at all.
Which ones? South America is pretty similar to Spain/Portugal and the Philippines is one of the most Western non-white places I've been to desu.

>Which ones? South America is pretty similar to Spain/Portugal and the Philippines is one of the most Western non-white places
Were they western before colonization though?

Not him, but it's the other way. Like local tribes in German Africa influencing Germany.

South America (as it is now) didn't exist prior to colonization. Their Aztec/Incan/Mayan history is fascinating but it doesn't affect them much.

Really? How so?

>doesn't affect them much
Their Inca story stated an administration which infimum category was the individual part of a huge self-sustaining family that were given a certain measured terrain. Thanks to this system, europeans in South-America didn't have problem with food supply and workforce ever, except with epidemics.

>Really? How so?
That's the point. They didn't.

It was indeed colonized by Germans but it wasn't colonization in the Africa or America sense, there was no oppression, it was just Czech and Hungarian kings inviting German colonists to settle.

South America maybe, but I literally don't know what's western about the Philippines other than Catholic religion. For an European that place is completely alien.

There's still some aspects that they keep but the same is true for pagan groups in Europe which were Christianized. I find SA pretty similar.

Well a lot of the Fillips I met told me that. With the country being named after King Phillip, 'democratic', extremely consumerist culture and being pretty religious Catholics. They're pretty proud of it imo.

And imo there wasn't a very strong culture there prior. The rest of SEA had Chinese/Indian influence while the Philippines mainly developed a firm culture (literature, mentality etc etc) after Westernization. This is excluding the Muslims who seem to be pretty distinct desu.

Is this

similar to this

or does the 2nd picture resemble this?

"Central Europe" is term used by the butthurt Praguers that shill for USians and EU

>posts defending slavshitters have poor grammar and capitalisation
HMMMM

>having Kraut name means you are Kraut
Also he was "Friedrich" just because papusts loved to use Germ names instead of Czech

It's a German term invented before WW1 and adopted by Havloid (((citizens of the world))) who love America and hate Russia. I have no problem with the term, I just have a problem with morons who think Eastern Europe equals Slavs, or pretend that Slavs are the reason why Eastern Europe is shit, ignoring that the non-Slavic countries in Eastern Europe are even worse.

Fuck off Canacuck.

I didn't say he was a Kraut, I said he was a Germanized Czech.

also saying that all Czechs were Germans because (((nobility))) spoke German is like saying that all Russians are French, because their nobility spoke French for most of the 18-19th century

It's still a developing country but I think it'll be quite similar when it's properly developed desu. I don't think they even use their old writing script.

be easter european

>200 years of migrations passing through you after the roman empire fell
>have to deal with byzantine cancer
>constant horse nigger raids
>mongols come and decimate your whole civilization
>be conquered and raided by Russia
>be conquered and enslaved by Turks
>be conquered and genocided by austro-hungarians
>be fragmented so that we fight ourselves as much as the enemy
>be stuck with orthodoxy, the shit tier of christian sects
>Balkan war I
>Balkan war II
>Poland disappears as a country
>WW I
>WW II
>Communism
>centuries of oppression breeding out any form of community, respect for authority, critical thinkers and warrior spirit
>the ruling class are just the equivalent of house niggers taking power after liberation

meanwhile W.Europe steals each others noblemen, cuck each other and rape and pillage tribesmen from other continents

>be conquered and genocided by austro-hungarians
Is everyone on this board a complete brainlet?

t.butthurt hungarian

Slav shitskin

>seething Leaf living in a marxist shithole

What happened to Byzantium? It was the most advanced empire after the fall of rome and now its filled with turkroaches and indebted greeks

Instead of yet another fantastic reply, can you point out Austria-Hungary actually genociding somebody? As far as empires go, this one was probably the least genocidal to ever exist.

yeah, that's why all your neighbours love you

>Poland has always considered itself a part of the Western culture while Russia is something totally different. Byzantine/Orthodox culture.
>Poland is more similar to fellow V4 countries.
Until the end of the middle ages. Later we went total eastboo (sarmatism etc.).

This.

I don't know my man, it's actually pretty comfy to live here. I love the nature, beautiful smaller historical towns, friendly people, comfy village rural pubs, great national parks, it's all pretty nice, only if we could genocide the gypsies and execute our government, all would be well.
I don't really like huge cities like Prague and Budapest, I'm kinda glad for what our country is.
t. Slovak

The goal of Sarmatism was kinda to establish "superiority" over people of East Europe, not to literally switch from West to East.

WWII and Cold War is what truly fucked up everything.

Polish nationalism is based on hating Germans and Russians.

That's the easiest and simplest way to unify people - find a common enemy for them.

So that's your indicator for an advanced society? Vietnam and Afghanistan must be the best civilisations in the world for resisting against the US