Perfect Portfolio

I've been quietly watching crypto currencies since June and playing around with little amounts trading shitcoins.
Now I've finally decided to invest all my savings (around 100k) in crypto and I think I've found my perfect portfolio.

My only question is about percentages.
Should I go 50% BTC,
50% BTC+ETH or
20% equal ?

Also my expaction is a minimum 5x until the end of 2018. Is this a realistic expectation?

Inb4 Buy random shitcoin.

Currently big on the shitcoin TNT, just wanna +-0, my current loss and go all in on:

BTC
XMR
OMG
ETH

Whats a portfolio?

This is the perfect portfolio for anyone looking at having the exact same amount of money one year after starting. You are so green I can smell it

You've got one correct, Monero. Pick coins that can actually go up a lot. BTC is great but that is like the absolute safest bet and will give you 2x. You can do much more. OMG, SALT, Monero, all will exceed 2x in my opinion. All have real world uses, so you aren't just sleeping holding shitcoins that could disappear overnight.

Just buy XMR, BTC, FCT, and XVG
50/20/20/10

Perfect portfolio: 100%OMG

fucking kekd

go for ethereum and omg, the rest in flipping icos and with tht money you make with flipping you put it in eth and omg

100% Ark aristocratic checking in

eth is a shitcoin though

25% BTC
25% ETH
25% OMG
25% LTC (25% ARK if you feel adventurous)

Th safest portfolio known to man.

What's the optimal ICO flipping time?

90% BTC
10% shitcoin

So, no love for Dash?
You guys think OMG is a safer bet?

>33% each of BTC, ETH, LTC
>1% dogecoin

This is your meal ticket to lambo land.

50 % BTB
35% ETH
10% monero
5% ltc/dash

BCC
XMR
ETH

Any combination of these is great cor HODling. Fuck litecoin though.

whatever you do you should have done it yesterday faggot

I like Monero but don't ZEC and DASH have a way better chance of getting on Coinbase, Thus mooning?

care to explain why?

at this time, no portfolio is complete with atleast a 100 USD in Verge. There is SO much growth potential there...

60% BTC
15% ETH
10% LTC
7.5% XMR
7.5% DASH

Has served me well thus far. Sort of a blue-chip tracker, up something like 130% of original investments.

Add a small bit of Zcash if you want some exposure to zkSNARKS-based privacy, which supposedly has some merit.

You founs the most boring and normie pf congrats

>Now I've finally decided to invest all my savings (around 100k) in crypto and I think I've found my perfect portfolio

What is your backup if your holdings crash and burn? Is this play-money that you don't care about losing? It better be.

Do you know anything about cryptocurrency? Like, if I said "What is a cryptocurrency" can you give me a technical explanation in 100 words or less?

Do you even have any index funds or a day job in case everything about this crashes and burns into nothingness and tulip bulbs?

Do you value invest or do you want to speculate a quick million?

Do you honestly think related cryptos have a risk of crashing and burning in 2018?
No, this is not a play money. I can invest in index funds or stock market but i decided to go with crpyto for obvious reasons.
I have day job that pays decent money, so if i lose all my savings, life will go on, just with less money.

the way i see it...

>BTC eventually dies due to scaling problems

>ETH maybe dies because who cares about smart contracts

>retail adopts a coin for fast and cheap transactions
Ripple, IOTA, and Dash are top competitors

>privacy
monero or Zcash

tell me biz, which is the best user coin? Which is the best retail coin?