Just a reminder to you faggot deluded BATies that the Brave browser will attract neither users, nor advertisers...

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded BATies that the Brave browser will attract neither users, nor advertisers, nor publishers.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.20 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.10 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all BATies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.05 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in BAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded BATie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded BATies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, no browser, and no crypto.

I warned you BATies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

nice sold 100k

wtf i hate BAT now

wow gosh thanks for the warning

>no stuttering potheads running this scam

wtf I love bat now

We're arkies now that means we reach 4$ nice

retarded autist trying to buy cheap BAT kys

nice, sold 100k bat

seriously though nobody is going to use the shitty brave browser

BAT BTFO

buy the hype sell the news baby

Literally bought a shit ton of BAT because people on here told me to, and now I'm losing out of my ass And selling at a huge loss... thanks everyone

Jokes on you i use it by default on pc and mobile my whole family is using, all the ones buying bat are shilling it to family and friends, also brave already have half million users, stay poor faggot

BAT is kill

The right-wing market potential alone is huge. When grandpa discovers that there's a browser not by the left-wing degenerates in Chrome, but the guy that was ousted from Firefox for his opposition to gay marriage, that alone is worth a free 10% of the browser marketplace even if the browser is ultimately inferior. But it will continue to improve. Helps that the logo resembles Trump's logo too. I fucked up by buying the post-ICO price at 11k and sold at a loss, but I'm going to recoup that easily now.

Why are you selling they hacent even launched their platform yet. You'll buy cause people tell ya to and sell cause one fuckin guy has a monologue

Once their platform releases you can't take out bat of the browser (to sell on an exchange for example)

And with their current btc tipping feature, the brave browser would take commission on everything, same story with bat I'm sure.

Not to mention they will be giving away free bat, flooding the market.

The dump is coming

exactly, their website says that this stupid token isn't an investment and is just to be used on their platform. buying it on bittrex is just for dumping it on the greater fool, lol

I'm not surprised this is tanking. No wonder everyone is calling crypto a bubble. Why the FUCK do we need ANOTHER browser? Seriously.

How is this going to be better than Google Chrome. Why would normies use this?

Same as SNT, why do we need ANOTHER fucking messaging app?

Stop throwing money at shit that has potential real world use.

It's already bad enough that BTC is a tulip, we don't need any more mini tulips clouding this space.

I'm using it right now.

cool facts bro

>why the fuck do we need innovation?

dumbfuck

Mobile browser is so good

using it on mobile its a direct upgrade to chrome's mobile browser

Been using since last year, way before BAT, it's pretty comfy

God I wish people as dumb as you used trips so i could filter you.

Holy shit, that is exactly how my blockfolio looks too. Fucking BTS dropped like a stone