In Central Asia why are the "whites" poorer than the people with more arab, turkic, and mongol ancestry?

In Central Asia why are the "whites" poorer than the people with more arab, turkic, and mongol ancestry?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation#Language
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahajanapada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because of a global conspiracy to commit white genocide, obviously. *rolls eyes*

Also, I'm talking about indigenous Indo-European Aryans not the slavs who were deported there. A Kazakh girl even told me that a lot of the people who still live in rural areas have green or blue eyes

Descendants of Muslim slaves. White slaves were the most valuable.

Same reason why Southern India is wealthier and more advanced than Northern India

offspring of concubines vs offspring of political marriages

Low IQ

because whites are less intelligent than asians

Scythians?
Most of them have mongoloid genes

Do they?

If yes, then I feel bad for them :( Russia should re-annect Central Asia and deport monogloid invaders from Nordic land.

What are you basing your facts on? Muh anecdotes?

Because the original european like people were conquered and raped by turks for 2000 years.
You can spot the plebs and the nobles in most countries still.

Whites were mostly slaves, granted some of them did get high ranks as soldiers in the ottoman empire but most of those race mixed with locals, so the few current whites are experiencing the systemic effects of generations of slavery.
Kind of like blacks in the U.S, except for the racism

Wrong. Nordic Whites are the NATIVES in Central Asia. k*zakhs, t*rkmens and other t*rkics are late mongoloid invaders.

Doesn't negate the fact that they became slaves

Slavs are Nordic now?

[spoiler]But they were not ruled by Ottoman Empire, because Ottoman Empire wasn't located in Central Asia[/spoiler]
Also this makes no sence because Central Asia was ruled by communists and they purged the elites.

black poverty in america : HAHA fucking stupid low iq subhuman scum

white poverty in central asia : come on guys don't forget about Slavery and Systemic Racism!!!

god damn you whiteys are retarded

Slavs were originally Nordic, now they are mix of Nordic and some other races.

But in Central Asia European people were called "Scythians" and "Aryans", who were definitely Nordic.

>Aryans
stop posting

>white poverty in central asia
OP didn't even prove this. He literally based the claim on what some Kazakh girl told him, lol.

really makes you think

>hurr durr aryan means "indian", and "indian" means subhuman dravidian-mixed mongrel
Stop posting.

Slavs are more Aryan than Nordics. Scyths had more in common with Slavs than with some Swede or Norwegian.

Whito*d scum btfo

By "Nordic", I mean the Nordic racial type, not particularly of Scandinavian origin.

You know: tall blond and blue-eyed people with long faces and long skulls, who are pure phenotypical descendants of Proto-Indo-Europeans.

Pic rel: example of a Slavic woman of the Nordic racial type.

>who were definitely Nordic.
No. Scythians have always been Iranic.

Culturally speaking they are more 'Aryan' than Semitic worshipping Slavs.

>No. Scythians have always been Iranic.
Not in modern sense of the word. They looked more like modern-day Ukrainians, Poles or Russians.

So mongrels

>No. Scythians have always been Iranic.
And original Iranic people were Nordic, what's your point?

Less so than Scandinavians and Germans.

>nordic racial type
What kind of idiotic 19th century nonsense is this?

>Proto-Indo-Europeans
They had brown eyes and were darker than modern Europeans.

>They had brown eyes and were darker than modern Europeans.
Bullshit. Stop pushing your shitty narrative. You're as bad as this "nordic" retard.

Scandinavians are actually the purest Nordics nowadays, but I agree that "germans" are bunch of dark-haired manlets LARPing as Aryan. Himmler is the best example of such larper, he could pass more easily as a Hun than as an Aryan.
>races don't exist!!111
The main proof for this was a claim that skull is developing based on enviromental conditions... which was PROVEN TO BE FALSE. So they do exist.
>They had brown eyes and were darker than modern Europeans.
You are relating to Yamna mongrels who were late IE culture mixed with Caucasians. They had only an Anatolian branch of R1b which barely even exist in Western Europe.

You know these groups aren't from the same time period?

You are all a bunch of mongrels

What is early IE culture? Because Yamnaya is currently considered the oldest.

Swarthy R1b has nothing to do with light pigmentated R1a. Scyth elite was R1a.

>What is early IE culture?
Debatable: Samara, Dniepr-Donets, Khvalynsk, et cetera. Definitely not Yamna because they had irrelevant R1b-Z2103 branch.

>Scandinavians are actually the purest Nordics nowadays
Scandinavians were swarthier than Central and Eastern Hunter-Gatherers mate. They got brighter because of Corded Ware.

There is no such thing as "Nordic" race and it's certainly not Scandinavian.

The original Iranic people were a vast array of people mixed together. Not just proto-snownigger.

The lighter pigmented R1a samples shown in that image are not Proto-Indo-European. Proto-Indo-Europeans, i.e. Yamnaya, are the darker pigmented R1b samples.

For a start, Scythians were not Proto-Indo-Europeans, so they are irrelevant.
Furthermore, haplogroups don't have phenotypes. R1b Yamnaya was swarthy, but their Bell Beaker descendents were quite fair.

You have yet to show any proof that Proto-Indo-Europeans were phenotypically "Nordic".

>Scandinavians were swarthier than Central and Eastern Hunter-Gatherers mate. They got brighter because of Corded Ware.
Scandinavians are mix of Corded Wareans ("Corded Nordid"), Celts ("Hallstatt Nordid"), and Natives ("Brunn" and "Borreby" races). All light-pigmented.
>There is no such thing as "Nordic" race
There is. It's a shortcut name describing the phenotype which came from original Indo-Europeans.

You are mistaking Iranian and Iranic peoples. Iranic peoples were from Andronovo culture, mostly of the Nordic race, but also with some "Cro-Magnon" and Mongoloid (slave) minority.

>Samara, Dniepr-Donets, Khvalynsk, et cetera
How they looked like? And how do you know if they spoke IE language?

The Celts had essentially no genetic impact on Scandinavia, so Celts are by no means part of the Scandinavian "mix". And anyway, most Celtic genetic impact in Scandinavia comes from enslaved insular Celts where the supposed "Hallstatt Nordid" phenotype is uncommon.

Your pseudoscientific phenotype theories are bullshit.

The difference between the top and bottom is the people at the bottom invited these immigrants because they're cucks and they enjoy being raped and there's a police force that prevents them from fighting back even if they wanted to fight back.

>How they looked like?
Proto-Nordid, partially Cro-Magnon (which differ from Nordids by broader nose, face and being generally more robust)
>And how do you know if they spoke IE language?
Because we have R1a and R1b samples from there, so they spoke probably IE-related language if not PIE.
Sorry, by the "Celts" I meant R1b, Hallstatt/Unetice people in general.

>In Central Asia why are the "whites" poorer than the people with more arab, turkic, and mongol ancestry?
Citation needed.

>There is. It's a shortcut name describing the phenotype which came from original Indo-Europeans.
When you say the "original" Indo-Europeans, are you referring to PIE (i.e. Yamnaya) or something else?

>Sorry, by the "Celts" I meant R1b, Hallstatt/Unetice people in general.
Fair enough then I guess

>Proto-Nordid, partially Cro-Magnon (which differ from Nordids by broader nose, face and being generally more robust)
How do you know this?
>Because we have R1a and R1b samples from there
So what?

Of course not because of it lying on a coastline at a crossroad of different trading routes, obviously it's about melanin in their skin...

>PIE (i.e. Yamnaya)
Yamna was not PIE, I don't get why so many people still claim so. They had irrelevant R1b-Z2103 branch, which barely exist outisde of Anatolia and the Balkans. They could have been Proto-Anatolian or Proto-Hittite, not not PIE.

>using retarded obsolete terms
Seriously, why? No serious scientist uses them anymore.

>How do you know this?
Skull measuring.
>So what?
So they were related to Indo-Europeans, and could have been PIE.

It still doesn't change the fact that blacks have lower IQ

so do whites compared to asians

Well then who do you consider PIE, and what is your proof that they were PIE?

>No serious scientist uses them anymore.
Because modern "physical anthropologists" are SJW pussies. But still their existance was not disproved, because retarded claims of skull developing based on natural conditions (main argument against classification within the White race) were busted.

>I don't get why so many people still claim so
Because it's currently the consensus between scientists?

Who said anything about melanin?

Northern Indians and Central Asian Iranians are just garbage at society building

Why are you using their studies then?

>Because it's currently the consensus between scientists?
It maybe was in 2015, but the DNA tests disproved it.

Which DNA tests?

Eurogenes blogger tests

>Eurogenes blogger tests
Is this a joke? Show me studies from a peer-reviewed journal.

> What is the harappa culture
> Who where the Parthians
> Who where the Sassanids
> Who where the Bactrians
> Who where the Mughals

I don't use their studies. I use studies of the orignal anthropologists from before WW2.

>muh slaves
Kys.

>Harappa

Dravidians

>others

Ruled by foreign elites

DAS RITE

WE

It's a fact, retard. White Nordic Scythians were in Central Asia before Turkics.

foreign elites from central asia?

AYO HOL UP
U BE SAYIN

> Parthians
> Sassanids
> Bactrians
> Mughals

>foreign elite

You're using genetic studies from before WW2? Nice.

what mental gymnastics did you undertake to believe the harappa culture is dravidian?

>Because modern "PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGISTS" are SJW pussies
>Why are you using THEIR studies then?
>I don't use their studies. I use studies of the orignal ANTHROPOLOGISTS from before WW2.
>You're using GENETIC studies from before WW2? Nice.

Get out you fucking brainlet.

They're closer to Dravidians tbf

How many of these anthropologists were members of the NSDAP?

Well it wasn't IE with 100% certainty

It probably wasn't Burusho because they are though to be immigrants from the north

What else is there? Munda maybe?
Some language isolate spoken by a random nearly extinct tribe?

Two. What's your point?

yeah but i still think the dravidian theories are not that orthodox and pretty far-fetched

Indus Valley Civilization/ Harappa was Dravidian

Why? All historical evidence points towards it. They lived a long time ago and did things, then their civilization got destroyed and they got picked apart by the IE.
Although I wouldn't call it Dravidian, that's to refer to the modern day inhabitants of the South.

Who could it have been if not them? I think you just don't like the idea of dark people having built a civilization desu. See

Mainstream Dravidian speakers have much more Iranian Neolithic ancestry than tribal populations. The languages must have arrived to South Asia from Iran during the Neolithic. Pakistan and NW India are on the route.

no problem with brown people, just think it's wierd dravidians migrated to south india while almost zero other poeple groups migrated beyond the punjab region

also don't like the ethno-nationalistic idea behind it

that wiki article is pretty damn biased desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation#Language

this one is much better

They actually mostly migrated to Eastern India. Later on after the Nanda Empire and Mauryan empire other groups started migrating down enmasse :

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahajanapada

I wonder... Native farmers had urbanized civilizations in bronze age Central Asia and South Asia, whites were savages who literally had sex with their horses

Varg, is that you?

Because they're from isolated communities (hence why they retained their fair features) living in harsh conditions.

The Turkic Kyrgyz of Afghanistan have one of the worst death rates of both mothers and babies, and have no access to medicine, so I'd say they have it worse off than most of the European looking Central Asians. I think it basically comes down to where they live.

i'm 100% spanish

They invited the slaves to come work for them?

Lol

>urbanized

Nope.

>civilizations

Beyond the Indus which dried up by 1600BCE, nope. Learn the difference between a culture and a civilization, and a city with that of a town or village.

There's also a theory about a hypothesized Proto-Dravidian language having an influence on the languages of the Pacific and Western Indian Ocean coasts.