All the great civilisations and reactionary right-wing movements have blazing tricolours and majestic heraldry

>all the great civilisations and reactionary right-wing movements have blazing tricolours and majestic heraldry
>the best that (((schnicklgruber))) could come up with is some shitty cheap knock off of a communist flag

No wonder Schnicklgruber dropped out of art school

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_flags#Nazi_Germany_.281933.E2.80.931945.29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was inspired by Thule society, they used it before he even joined DAP

The flag is pretty iconic though. Did Hitler actually come up with it?

I see three colors they're just not arranged in a tricolor pattern. Perhaps old Shekelgrubber was more creative than you give him credit for. Problem?

he claims he did in mein kampfy chair, but some theorise some dentist came up with it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_flags#Nazi_Germany_.281933.E2.80.931945.29

its iconic because of what it represented, not because of what it looked like. If the nazi flag was even more basic, it would still be just as iconic for being what it was.

Excuse me, Buddha Swastika where the Aryans originate from coming through.

Best fascist flag was Vichy French.
>Aesthetic as fuck
>Connected to the nation's history (Frankish Axe)
>Respectful to the traditional colors
>Gets the point across

Worst fascist flag was Nazi Germany
>Shitty communist design
>No connection at all to the nation's history (Le Aryan swastika myth)
>Autistic as fuck
>Just plain ugly

>Trilcolor flags

It originates from Hinduism . Actual aryans

I think its quite aesthetic. It was supposed to be striking, and new. Unlike the morbund and stuffy old flags of decaying empires rotted from within by liberalism, yet this flag also harkened back to an ancient history the symbols of our people.

Basically you have shit taste op and proven wrong by its continuing usage

>this flag also harkened back to an ancient history the symbols of our people.

The vichy france flag was gaudy as fuck, tricolours only work with emblems when said emblems are modest, the franksih axe covers the entire flag and makes it look like something an american cheerleader would wave

Autists are offended by bright colours and as you can see is is all symmetrical geometric shapes

>No connection at all to the nation's history (Le Aryan swastika myth)

But it uses the colours of the German Empire and pretty much every ancient culture used swastikas

A dentist did but with the curvey one.

adolf changed to straight.

the nazi youth group had a much better flag tbqh

Someone please make the Virgin/Chas meme out of this

he didn't drop out actually, he applied and was rejected. they said he should be an architect, so he decided to go with that. can't remember what became of the architect thing though, maybe WW1. read it in mein kampf.

Knock knock

>A fucking axe

It originates from basic geometry. Pretty much every culture developed their own version.

>Respectful to the traditional colors
These colours weren't traditional at all, they were from the time of the French Revolution. Fascism is pretty reactionary, why they went with the liberty-inspired tribute-colour in France confuses me.

Reminder that this flag is the greatest flag in Russian history.

>Black, Yellow and White

No thanks

> move out of the way, fucking Hindu shits

Samarra culture of Northern Mesopotamia

>Having absolute shit taste
I bet you like Blue,white,red, faggot.

I do. Fight me

Fucking based colors.

I don't fight the handicapped.

fucking bumble bee colours

The fucking colors of Chads, you poofter.

>A hard-working species.
Sounds good to me.

Schicklgruber literally means shekel grubbler, really makes you think

>just bee yourself bruh

Hitler was a great artist and propagandist.

lule

Fascistismboos, why did Mussolini let the decadent cosmopolitan Emmanuel ruin his Empire? It seems so out of place with Italian Fascist propaganda.

>dropped out

He never entered in the first place

>valuing hard work

>Best fascist flag was Vichy French.
that's not the Iron Guard or BUF flag my man

>pretty much every ancient culture used swastikas
WE

I've always wondered, is the Nazi flag inherently aggressive or do I just think that because I've been exposed to so much anti-Nazi propaganda throughout my life and as a result I now mentally associate the flag with evil?

a red field with a weird black pointy device in the middle is pretty worrying regardless of context

>being a leech

But they did. It's literally the oldest and most basic sun-symbol next to a concentric circle.

WUZ

EVERYONE

It is super aesthetic. And what many people don't understand is that it represents the spinning wheel and the significance of the center. The center is that which does not change. The wheel spins but the center is not affected. The center represents the son of the sun, the third position, the bridge to the higher world. Adolf Hitler is the middle of the wheel, a demigod.