What is this stagnant bullshit?

What is this stagnant bullshit?

And why is some asshol trying to offload 80 odd BTC worth at 6500 sats.

Is this shitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLPIcnFKD04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You fell for their scam. The company that made Brave already made more money during the initial ICO token sale than any startup could ever hope to make in one year. They have no pressure to even finish their working product.

down to 21btc

honestly the browser might be cool but im not investing in the fucking token. it makes no sense to

Whale trying to keep it under 6500 while themselves accumulating. Waiting for Mercury release this week before they let it go up to dump their BATs. At what price I do not know but I wish I did.

That's called a sell wall. It's used to suppress the price in spike. aka someone is accumulating. stop being so nervous. Promise. There's something very particular about the way this coin swings. The brave browser (which I just downloaded today, since I hold the token I may as well try it) is enjoyable. Posting from it now. I have faith in these developers' abilities. Volume will 6x in the next month easily. What you should be worried about is the state of BTC's price. If it dumps, gains *might* be much less significant.

That being said, it dipped to .15 USD during the JP morgan bullshit and has held strong since - I think that the BTC crash allowed people to luck out on cheap BAT. I'm hoping it happens once more with the China FUD at the end of this month so I can throw another $200 at it.

Why does BAT illicit the most amount of buttrage on here?

Hope you brainlets enjoy being stuck in the stone age

LMAO, deluted BATies trying to make sense of their losses are so funny.

BAT FOREVER BTFO

So if the wall starts to get bites Mr. Whale drops and we moon?

Once mercury comes out and people realize you can't move BAT outside of brave browser the price will fall like a rock back to 7 cents where it belongs

lol thats my sell order ;)

So explain yourself

other way around, the browser is fucking useless for anyone with the brains to install ublock and provides less functionality than its competitors on most platforms, but since most people are fucking retarded it stands a high chance of being used anyway and therefor the token can gain value

advertising is a black hole these days so companies need some way to guarantee they're getting their money's worth out of it

this negativity is hilarious since it's up almost 50% from last week

see ,

Post proof.

>tfw bought around that price but 3 nights ago

I'm only up from it as of now - even if the spike is just to $0.5 i'll be laughing to the bank.

people who hate BAT are the kind of people who say "Advertising doesn't effect me... I'm not a sheep"

compare it with the order books if you dont believe it

WHY

Does anyone ever reach it? Speaking of which, do you think it will moon?

I'm watching you...

nigger fggt

this shit will moon, pack your bags...

>what is inspect element
anyone who believes you is retarded

When do you plan to dump? I only have like 2000BAT so it won't affect you if I drop a little earlier

OK I'm a believer. Is it fake wall or you actually plan to dump?

When will you take off your order?

you guys are retarded I just did the same thing

depends

no shit, could have used paint or photoshop too but whats the point

youtube.com/watch?v=mLPIcnFKD04

its the easiest troll in the world

because inspect element takes 5 seconds. paint would take forever, shoop less but still lots of time. you're larping faggot

whatever you say partner

sell wall has been cut almost in half just in the last hour or so

Alright whales can you please take your wall down for a while, we need slow growth but you are killing demand. I don't care if you are accruing but a volume drop doesn't help anyone.

Nope. Down we go.

fuck yall, we hitting 10k or nuffin

Hey guys should I sell my XVG for BAT?

I've already made money out of it but for my education can you explain why? I'm genuinely interested.

Yes

Putting fags on pikes Eich.

No buy something decent with a decent product like sys.

>Buy BAT at 290
>Wait for it to rise over 400
>Dump
>wait for it to fall back down to 300, buy
>wait for it to rise over 400
>dump again

Lmao I've made 100$ today doing this, who the fuck are the dumb goys buying at 400+?

kek what do I know? I don't even own bat. It's a piece of shit.

What I meant to say was:

Down YOU go.

Wow man, that's like, enough for two tanks of gas! Sounds like you really made it!

Haha $100.

Hehe that's right guys

just keep buying my shit and we're good

If you had more than $100 in it you probably wouldn't have made any money this way since people would be annoyed and put their orders above you.

>290
>300
>400
what the fuck are you even talking about? bat has been hanging around 6k sats... get the fuck out of here

Because it's the only legitimate coin on here.

HERE WE GO.

GOODBYE EARTH.

>GOODBYE EARTH
It hardly increased

keep watching hater.

I just grabbed some gains and left the coin completely. Mercury is already priced in anyway.

>Mercury is already priced in anyway.

Wrong, it is in the process of being priced in, hence why we're up from 5k-6.5k in a few days, buy the rumor sell the news, when mercury is released, it will pump and then dump, sell at 15k sats and move on

>15k
Extremely optimistic. I'd be happily surprised to be proven wrong though

>15k

Im selling at 10

Guaranteed 26k - screenshot this.

date for mercury?

> holding $400 in BAT
> coming up to long rotations at work so will be out most of the day
I bet i miss this pump

Just hodl news isn't until Friday

Alright fagets, prove me wrong. IMO it's extremely optimistic.

Wont even hit 7

Once mercury releases it will dump

Bat you put into brave, you can't take it out, meaning you can't sell it on an exchange anymore

Mercury being released on Friday

Of course, I'm not asking you to marry it, I'm just telling you its good for a pump for three or four more days

I already sold at 6.2k for ok profit
I moved all money to monero where I can just sit super comfy