Started smoking/using heroin again

>started smoking/using heroin again

thanks bitcoin

ur welcome

Rock on baby

I wish I had the coin for that darknet golden brown
I dont want to be the richest cuck in the grave.
get out and enjoy yourself

is heroin good? i've only ever smoked pot

Just take the MGTI Pill youll be fine.

GOD DAMN BLOCK CHAIN PRIVATE KEYS AND SHIT MADER ME RELAPSE

You are weak, you blame outside forces for your shortcomings.

I mean if you never did opiates before you could just take some vicodin and it would feel better than heroin. heroin is for regular users

You weak faggots aren't going to make it.

>tfw vicodin is banned in my cucked country

What about kratom? thats even better than vicodin actually and you can buy it from smoke shops here in USA

>using heroin again
>paying to feed a habit that's only going to kill you before you can enjoy your gains

Im working with a top chemist on Immortality
Dr. Goldberg, and the slowing of Mitosis

Look for that in about 10 years

Its not rock bottom until you start butt chugging vodka and sucking dick just to get high.

why tho

Do tell user

it's no one and nothings fault but your own. only thing more pathetic than a drug addict is one who puts the blame on anyhting other than themselves

whatever, Im comfy in my burrito neet heroin blanket

you must deal with your stress head on, I feel sorry for you

Seems to be quite a rat race in your little niche.

Guess your're the posthuman / postgender type?

dealing with your stress head on is what a man does. searching for escampism and hiding away your troubles until they inevitably build up and suffocate you like an avalanche is how cowards die

Im a strict fascist, I just want to live forever because fear of being in nothingness for eternity

Do you drink coffee or alcohol sir?

sure do, but I don't drink coffee to avoid my problems, I drink it in the morning and go to work, like a man does. I am not escaping from the reality of my situation. Also I would never let them ruin my life. If I could get arrested for buying coffee then good bye coffee.

If you're doing dope it will, inevitably ruin you. It will consume your everything. Coffee is in no way comparable

wtf

Oh so you take a legal stimulant in order to function better in the morning hmm interesting.

And I smoke heroin to relax at the end of the day, (never was an addict)

so whats the problem here?

of course its good it's heroin. don't try it

I just smoke cigars. Feels good man. A flavorful smoke.

Are you about to cry?

>And I smoke heroin to relax at the end of the day, (never was an addict)

who are you trying to convince that this is okay?

>pseudo intellectual

Interestingly heroin it self is not harmful. But it's very addictive and the average behavior of a heroin addict is what kills them.

I feel no emotions as Ive been on zoloft for years, so no

>he's never tasted the peanut buttery taste of a 2 year old backwoods cigar

You just don't understand.

The guy im talking to obviously
You cant do drugs yourself then shame someone else for using drugs

>And I smoke heroin to relax at the end of the day, (never was an addict)

You realize you're exhibiting signs of psychological dependence, at least?

wow are you a doctor?

If you knew me you would know Im very addicted to Pot, barely dependent on heroin, this is my first time picking up in a month

Aight user. The problem is not that you are addicted to something. Most people are addicted to shit. Best examples: sex, food, alcohol, TV, ...

The problem is what you are addicted to. If you become addicted to something like heroin which has a damaging effect on the body you will surely have more issues then being addicted to coffee.

Either way, heroin is extremely addicting. Get out if you still have the willpower to.

And for the love of god never try Crystal Meth. That shit gets 90% addicted the first time they try it.

Sir I have been doing these hard drugs for years, Im no stranger. I do meth too but very rarely

once again, I am only truly addicted to pot

wrong.

Heroin doesn't have a damaging affect on the body though. You're talking out of your ass.

U mad fuck boi?

You're right, heroin has literally never killed anyone. Very safe drug.

except when it kills you, thats kinda damaging

I was a degenerate heroin addict for a year, it was all fun and games until I iv'd. Avoid the needle and stay safe bropiates.

Just tremendous.

Hey it's my man, Cigar!

heroin is for pussies. real men do meth

And you should stop sir. Heroine DOES have really bad effects on the body, you are literally fucking over life with hard drugs. Pot is okay since it has no known damaging effects. (or very little)

As for heroine/

"LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF HEROIN

The effects on the body from continued use of this drug are very destructive. Frequent injections can cause collapsed veins and can lead to infections of the blood vessels and heart valves. Tuberculosis can result from the general poor condition of the body. Arthritis is another long-term result of heroin addiction.

The addict lifestyle—where heroin users often share their needles—leads to AIDS and other contagious infections. It is estimated that of the 35,000 new hepatitis C2 (liver disease) infections each year in the United States, over 70% are from drug users who use needles."

In addition:
- Bad teeth
- Inflammation of the gums
- Constipation
- Cold sweats
- Itching
- Weakening of the immune system
- Coma
- Respiratory (breathing) illnesses
- Muscular weakness, partial paralysis
- Reduced sexual capacity and long-term impotence in men
- Menstrual disturbance in women
- Inability to achieve orgasm (women and men)
- Loss of memory and intellectual performance
- Introversion
- Depression
- Pustules on the face
- Loss of appetite

We are trying to support you here user. Do not do it man. Pot is ok, just stay away from the hard drugs.

dont listen to all these faggots. just make sure you stop from time to time to remember what the real world feels like.

>Backwoods

user if you're going to accept an increase to your chances of disease and cancer, you'd better at least smoke cigars that aren't made in some shitty sweat shop with floor sweepings.

Pot can give you schizophrenia. Then you (and everyone unfortunate enough to have to deal with you) will wish you had mainlined a kilo of heroin directly into your heart.

Inb4, "nuh uh, mother Earth made weed, man, it's harmless. And totattaly not addictive.. I could stop, I just don't want to.". Enjoy the voices in ten years until you kill yourself.

this

90% my ass. sounds like you've been brainwashed by those anti meth campaigns from the us. if done right and responsibly, meth can be pretty awesome. i wouldn't pay for meth with my cryptoz tho

dude heroin is not good.
I casually go outside and smoke cigaretts to clear my mind.

Sucking dick gets you high? What the fuck is my gf complaining about?!

yes i can

Jesus man, are you guys just lapping or are you really that much delusional junkies?

Heroin feels amazing, but that's why it is so addicting and it will ruin your life or it will kill you 100%. Meth might be even worse, it's for sure worse for your body.
I recently met somebody whose mother was a heroin addict and he grew up in those circles. She tried to be the best mom that she could, but... heroin man. She quit like 36 times, for him, before she finally successfully did it. Wasn't pretty hearing the stories from him.

There are for sure drugs you can do right and responsibly, heroine and meth sure ain't it.