Looks like it's the start of a bloodbath. Should've sold at $4+. To all the true believers...

Looks like it's the start of a bloodbath. Should've sold at $4+. To all the true believers, why do you think this coin will be different? Why isn't it just another

DGB
SIA
RDD
NEO
Stratis
etc, etc...

Everything hits a ceiling and then turns into a bag of cement eventually. I've had 6k of this shit since May, but I feel like the time to sell was last week

>Claims you've been in this since May
>Acting like 1 day of downtrend is the end of a coin

Pick one retard

It'll crash to $2 and stay there

Because if the China shot hadn't happened I think it would keep climbing and inveleuve it still will. It's the weekends after a lull due to China. I expect it will rise like most things this week.

Yep, you should have listened to me
I posted this weeks ago straight after that conference:

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

we tried to warn you deluded arkies

we tried ;)

A correction back to the 70k-80k range, while painful at the moment, is good for the long term growth of the coin.

Lol are you serious? It's been in a serious downtrend for over 72 hours now. That shit hadn't happened in more than 7 weeks.

And yeah, no one could have been in crypto since May, right buddy? People like you are really convincing me to sell. You realize that large holders of DGB, Stratis, Sia, etc were saying the same shit? I've seen too many coins jump to top 20 and then recede back to want to hold bags. I bet you'll marry the first woman that fucks you too, you fucking bitch.

Shit I better sell all my ark right now!

Wow, down a bit in the past few days despite of Ark's recent exponential growth. Better sell all I own.

Goddamn, chill the fuck out dude. If you get this distraught over a 72h downtrend/dip/whatever, you shouldn't be investing in crypto.

Go sell your bags and don't bother us with your weak hands. You'll be happy, we'll be happy.

You're a fucking larping retard lmao, if you were in since may you would of witnessed us go from from 15k to 45k then and then back to 15k before this wave so your logic is already fucking flawed, the coins you listed that turned to cement because they were PnD's or they had really negative news that affected the price. Everything about ark is still positive and the community is growing and the 1 day charts is still showing a heavy uptrend but if you don't expect a little bit of correction after 7 fucking 1 day green candles then you're a moron.

I don't know why I'm even humoring you, its obvious you don't know what the fuck your talking about I'd be surprised if you can even afford 6k ark.

Holy shit your ID has "Fudgy" in it

Do people actually hodl through this or did most arkies sell at the top to rebuy later? Do you move out of the wallet and do this

Hodling and getting my staking gains

91% of the coin is currently being staked, you figure it out.

I sold at the top and bought back in yesterday, gained around 200 extra ARK but that was a one time thing. Staking all the way.

I buy and sell the waves but that's only because I only have like 300 ARK and unless you're getting 1 ARK a day it's not really worth staking it.

If I put my 300 in the wallet it'd make me about .08 ARK a day, so even if I set it to monthly I'll only be making about 1.5 ARK.

Meanwhile I can easily make 5-10 ARK weekly if I just buy low sell high over and over.

I had 4k ark in my wallet and usually got around .6-.9 ark every day. so if you staked 100,000usd worth of ark you'd get about 30 dollars every day. yeah , way more money to be made trading

Can you two retards not read or something? I'm not claiming that the coin is going to 0. I get that this is your first "win" in crypto, but everything goes down.

Just fucking LMFAO @ you. You think that I would lie about having a fucking measly 6k amount of ark? Or that I would lie about being in the market for 4 fucking months? Rofl, are you 12 years old?

The 3 of you are fucking retarded. Coins go up and then recede all the fucking time. PLEASE tell me why you think Ark will be the ONLY coin to not do this? Feel free to provide ANY proof that you retarded fucks have ever traded coins before. Just fucking LMAO at you all getting hard over this "moon." Can't wait to laugh at you in a month when it's sitting at $2

This is due to incredibly low volume in general today. Sellers not finding buyers, people taking gains. Buyers will take advantage eventually. Hodlers will hodl.

Am I to understand that I should not be bagholding SIA or DGB?

> PLEASE tell me why you think Ark will be the ONLY coin to not do this?

I dunno maybe lets start with the fact 91% of the coins in circulation are still being staked in wallets and that number has only grown during this last month.

Just because you gambled on a bunch of shitcoins and got burned in the past doesn't mean there isn't diamonds in the rough, you clearly weren't around for eth, dash, ripple ect ect

In my personal and unrelated opinion while ARK is still below Lisk I see no reason to ever doubt its potential for growth.

Fuck I just saved the thumbnail. I really like that one.

Tell you what.. sia is at the point where it cant get any fucking lower. I buy some because although everyone hates this shit in one months time it might be back in peoples good books. Their teams great anyway so at this price i dont see it as much of a risk.

Seriously? I read this and went to check on bittrex and its a minor dip. Whats with the FUD all over Veeky Forums today? Ive been trading for 6 months and did insanely stupid shit because of assholes like you FUDing up the place and trying to cause noobs to panic sell. Fuck off! Noobs ignore this POS and fucking HODL. Ark isn't going anywhere. The market swings and ark will go back up. If you try and load and unload your bags in this 24/7/365 crypto world you will lose your ass. BUY RIGHT AND HOLD TIGHT! Do not try and be a fucking day trader....do the research on day trading and then learn from other peoples mistakes and DONT DO IT!

another deluded arkie spotted lel

>POS and fucking HODL. Ark isn't going anywhere. The market swings and ark will go back up. If you try and load and unload your bags in this 24/7/365 crypto world you will lose your ass. BUY RIGHT AND HOLD TIGHT

Burned on shitcoins? Rofl I've made so much in such a short amount of time that apparently I have an unbelievably high stack of ark.

I am just here to remind myself and others that 1) you want to sell at the tip and 2) there is ALWAYS a tip. You remember that one guy with the 100 million Sia? Well that guy didn't sell when they were 2 cents each because he thought his shitcoin couldn't lose. Dude lost at least $1,000,000. Every shitcoin loses. Looking at Ark right now---it just looks like it has lost momentum. It had 4 weeks of an uptrend. I admit I am just mad at myself for getting greedy and not selling at $4+. Take your profits and get a new coin. Holding after a month long bull run is delusional and has never paid off. All i'm trying to say.

If it's just that, let's proceed into the bright future with ARK. No need to be angry.

that sia millionaire don't post around here much no more...

Lol. You are just another unthinking "hodler." Go join your friends holding SIA, DGB, RDD, Stratis, and every coin not named Ethereum. The name of the game is getting out at the top.

Go search the catalog and read threads about the coins I've mentioned from May/June. Stratis went to $10 and was the next Eth, DGB went to .02 or whatever the fuck and then it was the next Eth. People who held and didn't take their profits got burned. Feel free to show me ONE SINGLE COIN where holding has been a good option. If you think the market always swings, its because you haven't been around long enough to see that "established" "mooning" "next eth" coins have died many many times before. H

After a burn like that, I wouldn't either.

>.....ONE SINGLE COIN ......

BTC

I think ARK is going to have a monster 33% pump soon

OH GOD, NOT A WHOLE 72 HOURS!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

Go try to get somebody else's Ark, you fucking retard.

You are one angry little pathetic man, just sell your ark dude.

What site is this user?

underrated

day traders have been trying to cash out from the pump

Exactly

Lol, after a month long bull run? This is significant. If you can't see that, I'll see you in the Ark marine threads 3 weeks from now. Stay delusional.

Aww, you're folding this quickly? Keep dreaming about how your magic little Ark coin is going to make you rich, retard. I'll take my thousands of dollars of profit and find the next X10 for my money.

you lisk traitors deserve this ark dump. Lisk will always be in front of ark.

You're trying too hard. No one listens to faggots like you.

It'll be worth it when/if ARK becomes really popular and shoots up to like $50 a coin or something crazy like that, but until then It's pretty much a waste of time to stake it unless you know you're not going to touch it for a long time.

80k looks like the absolute floor. Definitely buy before then.
But if it breaks through the $3 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $2 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $1 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.20, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

???
ARK is a fork of lisk with every single feature lisk has except better because Lisk hasn't even done anything since the fork.
Where as ark has had multiple releases and fixed a bunch of security exploits months before lisk was even aware. Main dev of lisk back when it was actually progressing is now working for ark along with the developer of Crypti which is the original coin Lisk forked off to begin with.

Ark is the new lisk, there is literally no reason to choose lisk over ark at this point and it will begin to swallow its entire marketcap over the next months

All you guys do is jump from altcoin to altcoin then? I finally understand the Altcoins... poster now

ark sucks i dont even understand how it works

Behold, your average ARK buyer during the latest pump.

are you a time traveller?

Witnessed

Just seen the ark graph, I really hope you sold under 90k like you threatened to do. Fucking retard

>Sold at 90k
>moons to 98k

Fugg.

That's a nice one.

Da combrence bestergay refealeb to the borld da buttering botheads dat run this clam.

Brice has alreagy ganked 10%. Once it greaks prough the $1.50 rebistange the ganic will gebin and ball holders and spectacles will gebin to boffgoad, with da gales albready bong gone.

Once it poots brough da $1 nark, unagated BEER will ribe grough all DARKies. With all those who pumped geir burrent abbounts into this clam bitching at deir arsemole gontinuoubly while debreshing gittrex.

The $0.50 bark will be get, the blargest ganic in pistory will ebsue. The binal beluded chodes will gebin to go obbline, and bageguckers with their femgineering palaries boaged up in ARK will be cleft with it guck in their ballet, unagle to bove it to gittrex to salbage gome self resbect.

Da grice BILL gank at this boint to pub $0.10, band most grobably pub IOC bevels.

Brom that gay borgard the beluged Darkie bagegucking femgineering berds who gought bis coin dinking it had bungamenbals will go back to their bobs, with no boney in deir gurrent abbounts, to be made rebungant by da gext bave of pajeets abbiving to ungerbut deir bages.

Beluged DARKies will hold gabs BOREVER, with no bob, no boney, and no grypto.

I barned you DARKies. Bear's still gime to bet out. Bell NOW.

Don't be beluged, don't be a DARKie. :DDD

hahahahahaha. this post is a work of art. you need to be a professional writer. I'm convinced . I'm selling my bags. lol

Cheeky m8

>dat coinlist

kys