ARk holders asemble

ARk holders asemble
moon missiooon.

ded cat bounce

I love ark, I kiss you all ARKies

Deluded Arkies

Buy a real coin like DGB

Everybody start posting that ARK copy pasta along with shift face smug purple hair anime girl.

Best hold in crypto

you were saying?

This.
When Ark holding kiddies don't get the moon mission they were promised when they bought in at 110k sats, panic selling will ensue and ARK will be done for. It'll tank straight back to 70k if not much lower.

I've been telling you guys since ACES came out on Friday. ARK is a Monday coin, we'll be passing by a shell of a coin called Lisk then

Father forgive them for they know not.

ARK IN 24H GREEN

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

F5 all weekend with a pit in my stomach
>mfw now

When do whales decide to pump this?

Sunday nights and during the week

gosh dangit i had sent my btc back to bittrex to buy back in lower in the 80k sats now its back up to where I sold. only 20btc worth of sell orders on the way up to 110k sats lol

>ARK is chinkable

Was there news or is some group just pumping this?

aww man did I miss the pump?

where is that link for the discord channel?

I thought it would have went higher.. didnt seem like a great pump...

i hate ark so much
so fucking much

and all of you as well!

Must be nice to be a whale

>t. tuna fish

I mean, it only took like 30 btc to get price from 87k sats to 98k sats. thats not a lot of money. that was only 1500$ in 2012 lol.

with some smaller market cap altcoins its funny when you can be a whale just because you have more than 10 bitcoin XD

$8 by the end of October mark my words.

meh. gotta learn to set stop losses.

volume dropped by 80 btc.

Trips of truth

Da combrence bestergay refealeb to the borld da buttering botheads dat run this clam.

Brice has alreagy ganked 10%. Once it greaks prough the $1.50 rebistange the ganic will gebin and ball holders and spectacles will gebin to boffgoad, with da gales albready bong gone.

Once it poots brough da $1 nark, unagated BEER will ribe grough all DARKies. With all those who pumped geir burrent abbounts into this clam bitching at deir arsemole gontinuoubly while debreshing gittrex.

The $0.50 bark will be get, the blargest ganic in pistory will ebsue. The binal beluded chodes will gebin to go obbline, and bageguckers with their femgineering palaries boaged up in ARK will be cleft with it guck in their ballet, unagle to bove it to gittrex to salbage gome self resbect.

Da grice BILL gank at this boint to pub $0.10, band most grobably pub IOC bevels.

Brom that gay borgard the beluged Darkie bagegucking femgineering berds who gought bis coin dinking it had bungamenbals will go back to their bobs, with no boney in deir gurrent abbounts, to be made rebungant by da gext bave of pajeets abbiving to ungerbut deir bages.

Beluged DARKies will hold gabs BOREVER, with no bob, no boney, and no grypto.

I barned you DARKies. Bear's still gime to bet out. Bell NOW.

Don't be beluged, don't be a DARKie. :DDD