anybody else who bought BTC at $4500?

> anybody else who bought BTC at $4500?
> but there are people, who bought at $5000
> let's laught at them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xxB2bnxc-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm laughing at the idiot who took out a mortgage on his house to buy BTC ATH.

I bought at 2400 in June

Even worse, there are people who bought Monaco at $25+, its at $7 now, gonna be bagholding for months.

source?

>bought btc at $8000 on ebay
>didn't know about it untill I did the math

I know, I know

wow, thats bad

Lmao I learned my lesson the first time eth crashed I was so quick to unload my bags I caught whiplash

how much?

There's no way. show proof.

fools I bought a whole bitcoin package for 50€ and it's already turned into 13. With this little money tree I'll be able to buy my house in November.

I stoplossed outta that shit

just like a few months back people were laughing at those who bought btc near 3000. In time, 5k will also look like a steal. Why can't you morons understand this and stop making these useless threads?

>he thinks blockchain is the future

I bought at 3150. I did wait until like 3650 to sell my 3800 coins, but I'm still in the green.

I'm trying to figure out where 15% of my wallet went. No idea but 600 dollars just vanished.

fees?

you can check blockchain

>he bought 155k of bitcoin at 5k$

youtube.com/watch?v=6xxB2bnxc-I

Bought at $300 and thought I was late to the party. At this point wojak threads just amuse me, already cashed out triple my initial investment.

>bitcoin, eth, litecoin

fuck man, not watched the vid but seems like he just found out about crypto and literally bought 100 (and fifty) k

hes a retarded dropshitter

jesus christ it still trips my dick to see 24 btc worth 130grand. I remember buying grams of hash for like 3-6 bitcoin back in the day.

> he lost 20k in 1 month
> "i didn't lose that money untl ill sell"
> he already has a plan to get out of a crypto forever once prices go to the original value

these people are the reason why you can sell your shitcoins when they reach ATH

Thank him, biz

bought @ 4220

You had one job!

I BOUGHT IN AT $4200! I AM STILL IN THE NEGATIVES!

.1 btc from those egyptians sellers
luckily I've bought 1.3 more when it went to $3300 on coinbase

Only in the neg if you sell bro

>That one guy who took out a 15000 dollar loan to buy ETH at 400

People who take out loans to buy crypto need to off themselves to help preserve the gene pool

source?!