BAT HAS FREE PATH TO 10K, NOT A DRILL, FREE 40 % GAINS TO BE HAD FOR ALL

BAT HAS FREE PATH TO 10K, NOT A DRILL, FREE 40 % GAINS TO BE HAD FOR ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/BAT#balances
medium.com/@CryptoJennie/dispelling-some-myths-about-the-distribution-of-basic-attention-token-bat-aed9f651fe9d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate bat so much
so fucking much

and all of you as well!

Pajeet horseshit.

NOPE

do I even need to say it?

STILL NOPE

Deluded BATies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, no browser, and no crypto.

Ahahahahahah RIP OP and any other BAT holders.

Do BATards realize like 6 people own 80% of all tokens? This shit will be dumped on for ever

AYY LMAOOOO AAAAND IT'S GONE

GOOD WORK PAJEET

>"i hate my stupid self for not buying in when i had the chance"

Hey look you guys I put it on one min candles and it's totally going dow

>1minute charts

hi retarded 12 year old

back to /v/ with you

>brave browser

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA *breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stay salty princesses

yep, coinbase, bitpay, agencies who are keeping 80 % of coins in cold storage for 10 years. once people realize just how few bat are for sale its going 3-4x

1 minute candles are fine as long as you keep a good sense of scale

it's not a bad browser.

Yea but will normies actually use it

I've been using brave for 6 months pretty happy with it

>tfw the whales are finally on your side

s-s-surely its not artificial right lads?

33 btc is trying to buy 2 btc on the first page.

This means moon.

etherscan.io/token/BAT#balances

I have for 8 weeks or so now. I love it. It is noticeably snappier than chrome. Although I do miss some extensions (like imgur, better twitchtv, etc.).

I've completely abandoned google. Brave, duckduckgo, protonmail

Wooooooo

I installed it recently, any way to get my chrome extensions and shit? I miss 4chanx and stuff

Just sold all my bat, thanks for free shekkels

Not true.
medium.com/@CryptoJennie/dispelling-some-myths-about-the-distribution-of-basic-attention-token-bat-aed9f651fe9d

Though number of PC users isnt disclosed it already has over 600k android users.
T_D has been pushing using Brave browser pretty hard as a means to take out Google & Youtuber Black Pidgeon Speaks make a hefty endorsement of it. Use of it could snowball.

Bought at .16, should I sell now?

sell after mercury comes out

Depends on how much you have.

when's that? this week?

Friday

comfy hodl

ya'll FUDers are fucking dumb, got in on BAT a few days ago, I'm just happy to make money, don't feel no need to rub it in peoples faces or FUD the fuck out of something that might have a little but of promise...I'm just looking to get paid

first day on Veeky Forums?

>unironically using the reddit laugh

BAT mercury hits Friday. pump up to prior ath 14k

no been on Veeky Forums for over a month...i just want to contribute

people who still do not believe in bat, stay poor faggot!

>that feelio when I sold some on the way up because I thought it was just gonna go back down again

I fucked up bat bros

Boyo boy am I glad I didn't sell at 6300

You're not a bro anymore

Fuck you I sold at 6200 I want back in

Wtf are you talking about, there's a bigass wall at 7k

and a few hours ago there was a bigger wall at 6500.

The fact of the matter is trying to trade off of these "walls" is a fools errand, whales just set them up to fuck with people like you.

boom, headshot

Yeah, I realize how walls work. What I don't realize is why OP thinks there's a "free path to 10k"

DO I SELL NOW OR HOLD????

Look at the orderbook, it's going to at least ~7.5k when the wall's dropped. Idk about the 10k that OP stated tho.

There's still lots of room in the bat cave y'all :)

eeeeeh we are cringing at you user.

please leave this board now

Advertisers will have to purchase BAT to pay for their ads soon

if you made money who cares, dont beat yourself up.

Basic
Attention
Token

is it too late to get in?

Couldn't tell you but as a rule it's best to buy dips friendo. That being said, it's on a steady climb so you might be able to sneak in and get some gains before the Mercury update.

is the power of the best team

Where's the asian girl's sword?

I did that with antshare/neo at 10.50 before it mooned. THAT'S pain. Something like 8+ bitcoin I missed out on. My lesson from it is sticking with a project if I believe in it, only pull out if all you believe in is the hype.

I think fuels running out, and we are headed to a small dip, what do you guys think?

no one wants to sell enough for enough of a dip

consolidation then another pump

i thought this is the dip

I got 0.03 btc that i need use to back in bat

Hey Fuck HEads, what should I put my money in overnight for biggest GAINZ? XVG or BAT?

bitch

>verge
Haha haha haha haha haha haha

>374▶
>
OkAy so u answered my question HO im gonna SWITCH Thanks man hi five lets get some SHMUNEY

Are we gonna see sub-5k BAT again? I wanna buy in but I'm not sure if it'll keep going

depends on what bitcoin does. if it crashes to ~3000USD again, maybe. otherwise, no.

ignore that, i'm drunk posting. if bc crashes you might see sub 20c again, otherwise she's going up.

As a former BAT holder, anyone not taking profits and looking for a re-entry point is clueless and I'm looking forward to your wojacks.

>Brave, protonmail
Me too nigga

Expecting dump?

This is why you only swing trade 10-75%.

ETH is about to make up ground on BTC. Take a guess at where the money will run.

What does that mean ? I don't really understand TA but trade based on if its a massive 24 hour pump where it goes 100-150% you know it will.dump but a long slow steady pump like bat is doing now is much less likely to dump (((((usually)))

How do you know this!!!! ?

enjoy your sjw twitter-mob mail

It's magic!