Bitcoin is never going under 3000

You morons got played by Goldman Sachs and bankers.

1. GS announces Bitcoin going up to 4500.
2. They pump it up to 4500.
3. GS later announces Bitcoin dropping to 2200.
4. They sell their holdings at ATH and cause a panic selloff.
5. You morons fall for their 2200 lie and sell at lows to "later buy back in."
6. They buy at lows of 2900-3100s.
7. Get ready for announcement of 6000 USD/BTC.

you dont have to tell everyone faggot

I've already increased my position by acquiring more from 3100-3600.

Cool thanks dude

>former (((goldman)) pres joins (((drumpf))) staff
>Tells (((drumpf))) USD is too expensive
>(((Trumpfff))) goes on natty tele and says USD is overvalued
>USD plummets 15%
>(((Goldman))) cashes out USD short

not a single article in the (((news)))

Where are these so called announcements made?

What do all the parentheses mean? It's very distracting.

means the (((Jews))) did it

Oh, ok. Thanks I guess.

I think they'll hype it up again to the 4300 range and then dump on everyone till around 2800.

>muh Goldman Sachs own the most buttcoin meme

Slash up, faget.

>implying there was sideways movement for a day because all of you fags weren't literally waiting for the real crash

yes, jews do have that much power over your minds

the parenthesis represent an oven they're inside.

why are ovens round

shouldn't they be like [[[this]]]

no they need more, they will be other crashes
china helped them alot, and that'll be harder now
but they want to trouble the bitcoin to gain lots of them
next is probably a huge press campaign against it, and trump talking about it in 3..2..1..

It represents the heat waves and the curvature of their nose

BTC will fall to 2,2k if we bounce from 4,2k with strong sell volume, just be careful and pay attention, when we reach 4,2k otherwise BUY BUY BUY

lol, it is not 4200 where B ends but 4400 maybe 4500

>This much projection

>It's going to retrace to 2.2k based on no change to any underlying fundamentals.

Just off yourself now, TArd.

>underlying fundamentals
This is just manipulated monopoly money just like everything else.

>Hurr durr every past dip over 40% was caused by whales crashing the price out of nowhere.

Every price point was easily predicted weeks if not months in advance. You're either a newfag or completely blind.

No it fucking wasn't. The last was caused by China banning crypto. Without that UNDERLYING CHANGE TO FUNDAMENTALS, the price doesn't retrace 40%.

You special cunt.

and people were predicting 1800-2200 for the last crash even though heavy support was found at 3k
its not going under 3k unless something major happens. fake chink news doesnt work twice in a row.

So newfag it is

A majority of bullish retards predicted 3600. They predicted 1900 for the last one before this too.

Thanks

Do you know what you are talking about? If it would be 4,5k, then it would be the extension from $5450, which we obviously didn't hit.

well i guess it shows that trying to predict something volatile as crypto is just silly

>Doesn't address how his faggoty tea leaf based voodoo predicted China banning crypto weeks in advance which was the SOLE CATALYST for the last retracement.

Such special.

But I sold ether at 394 and bought it again at 202. Its simple, never trust a kike.

I would say even the bulltards were close enough.

>Goldman Sachs playing the crypto markets
Please, these guys handle sums of the size of whole nations. They don't care for the pennies that they would have made with playing the market compared to that.

Newfags don't understand this. Highly liquid forex markets are under constant manipulation. Bitcoin is just peanuts

When Goldman Sachs started "predicting" crypto movements, all the time I was thinking it's more like they say what they want to pay for BTC and the markets play out their desire.

>if we say crypto will crash, it will

>Because we're a respected and normie-trusted (((brand name))).

>Bitcoin is never going under 3000

Already did you moron. And it will again.

The fact that we moved from $3000 to $4000 in two days is why we will see $2200.

Those that bought at $3000 are dumping today.

screencap this

>we'll never go back to the 2xxx range ever again
>said faggots in late-july
>mfw we went back to the 2xxx range less than 2 months later
>mfw we'll dip back in the 2xxx range even harder

that's not to say that we won't shoot up to 6k+ right after, but... overly optimistic normies BTFO