My prediction - ETH will dominate crypto within the next 1-2 years. It will be dominant

My prediction - ETH will dominate crypto within the next 1-2 years. It will be dominant.
BTC=Yahoo
ETH=Google

Yes BTC/BCH is kill. Monero and Ethereum are the future. BTC lead by a bunch or chinks trying to get rich.

I think with the changes of proof of stake will solve volatility. As well they are adding components to increase anonymity - monero. They are basically taking the best concepts anyone has come up with and integrating them into one coin. I just don't see anything that seems to stand a chance against it.

iota will rule all

>BTC = Altavista
>ETH = Yahoo
>Bancor = Google

just wait and watch it happen :)

i hope you aren't right but i know you are

How many good years did Yahoo get in again?

Wow i forgot bancor existed christ isn't it down to 2 dollars? Why do you think the jews aren't just going to run away with your money?
They got 150 million it wouldn't be that painful to divide it up and call it a day.

cause why have 150 million when you can partner up with other mega jews and have 150 billion right?

>angie verona will never sit on your face

what exactly is the point of my crypto gains?

Can somebody red pill me on bancor? Seems like the antithesis of crypto to me.

No chance. Bitcoin is and always will be the king of crypto.

kikes who helped create the euor decided they wanted to make shekels from crypto

Until Monero becomes King.

i'll stop spamming this, i've already spammed 10 threads with it, but for one last time I'll say it.
Long term if crypto ACTUALLY becomes a currency and not just a speculation meme, it requires 2 very valuable properties.
Transaction speed, and transaction cost.

Bank to bank transfers have times of 3 days, no fees.
For retail purchases creditcards/banks offer tx times of 10 seconds, and 2% of the purchase.

For these two situations Bitcoin currently competes with
10 minutes, $2. vs 3 days, free
10 minutes, $2 vs 10 seconds, 2%

So bitcoin provides a paid option for fast intra bank transfers... if only you didn't have to convert to another currency (and pay a broker) after your transfer. So this point is reliant on competition with retail speeds.

In retail, BTC has not been adopted because no customer wants to wait 10 minutes for their tx to clear.

Whichever coin wins in these two properties will become the king in the longer term.
(Protip: it won't be Bitcoin because it can't scale)

My bet is once the big money realizes this ETH will dominate BTC in the short term (role reversal BTC/ETH), and possibly another coin in the long term.

watch their video, if it doesn't scream commie jew scam to you, you're blue pilled

Wow. I don't even care if it hit 500 I wouldn't want to make money off that shit.

Xmr ark and EOS. You'll sleep peacefully smiling everyday

It's still a scam coin. Exists only to create more ponzi-ico's. Bitcoin will exist in 5 years, ethereum won't.

Ethereum has infinite supply.

>parrots shit he reads on the Internet.

Man you faggots cant do basic Google searches huh?

This is completely untrue, and eth supply will actually DECREASE

Understand it can have infinite demand that can outstrip the infinite supply and drive up the price.

Kind of like money.

>Understand it can have infinite demand that can outstrip the infinite supply and drive up the price.
*BUYING POWER. And I'm not well advised on cryptos. So I'll just defer to this guy if the supply situation has changed. I do know Bitcoin is shitcoin long term. TX fees to costly.

I read somewhere that it'll never go above 100m?

100m cap and when staking begins currency will most likely be deflationary... think about that