Why would Catholics attack fellow Christians

during the crusade

I'm talking about the seige of Constantinople 1204

Greeks weren't REAL Christians :^)

Catholics aren't real Christans. They're idol worshipping heathen pagans on the side of the devil. The Catholic church also has connections with the Rothschild banking mafia and are part of the ILLUMINATI.

why would byzantines assassinate a mercenary who had done nothing but help them? because gr**ks are niggers who deserve everything that comes to them. venetians did nothing wrong

Because the people who made promises failed to honour them, the 4th crusade was excommunicated the second it attacked fellow christians despite the schism happening, in Ragusa IIRC. Thus that blood is not on the Church's hands

The Greeks turned their back on Christianity in 1054

Orthodogs are like muslims.

FRANKED

Chrosto christiani lupus, or something like that.

90% of shameful crimes against humanity committed in the name of Christ were done by Catholics. Catholic leadership and by that I mean the Vatican clergy has brought historically nothing but shame to the name of Christ.

There is no other historical event that fills me with genuine anger as 1204 does.

Wh*te savages

It's because of the VENETIANS God damn it

Venetian savages***

Always kill traitor before the enemy

But the biggest crime against humanity done in the name of Christ was the pr*testant reformation

wh*Tes are barbarian sub humans thats why

It's cause Catholics are pagans

>Slaughtered every single latin catholic in the city
>upset when they fuck your shit up

Lmao bizzcucks

>itt: nobody gives a good reason, everyone just shitposts about Catholics and whites

(OP)
to get the horses of saint mark obviously

to get the horses of saint mark obviously

Political interests > Religious interests

Because the Gr**ks can't pay their debts

why would a fellow christian massacre and enslave a fellow christians selling them to the muslims?