mfw I read about BitBay

> mfw I read about BitBay
> mfw i just bought BitBay

Why haven't you done this?

Mfw didn't need to be a world-renowned neurosurgeon to buy BAY

The dev is a clown.

What did he do? Become a SJW?

Correct me if I'm wrong: the market has no presence on the web, it isn't indexed by search engines, normies have no way of knowing that things they want to buy are available on BitBay and the url isn't bitbay.com.

quick rundown pls

The slack is very active and they are aware of this problem (and many others, such as marketing). They're taking steps to address and solve them (hiring more people). Read their community updates on Reddit or bitcointalk or any other forum.
Next updates will increase staking rewards.
t. 100k BAY bagholder

I'm more interested in buying and selling on BitBay than I am buying and selling the coin, I hope they get their shit together soon.

You can't buy and sell on bitbay without using the coin, just saying.

My point is, if you plan to use the platform, it might behoove you to buy the coin.

We need someone that's not a pussy to copy bitbay and open it up to the illegal market. Better do it from some university computer and user so you can't be tracked though, otherwise you'd be throwing your life away.

> mfw

Sure, but 99% of people won't be buying and selling anything until they can do it via the web. I'll wait.

> mfw BitBay is the most secure wallet in crypto, preventing China from continuing to rip us off in trade

They're certainly trying. The market client is an actual working product and the dev is always working on it. If you're not in it, check out their slack channel since most of the discussion takes place there.

> mfw BAY has one of the best communities i've ever seen in crypto

why isn't everybody in the BAY slack?

The dev is a fucking idiot. You did not find an undiscovered gem. Lurk moar

> mfw I respectfully disagree and propose that BAY is a supreme investment vehicle

Why doesn't everyone think big?

the dev bullied me in high school

> mfw alpha dev used to bully beta daytraders

Why didn't everyone do this in high school?

A reminder as well that this coin is holding strong at 500 sats and rarely dips under. It seems like we're at the floor. Even if you think it's a shitcoin, we're overdue for a moon mission.
ATH was a few sats short of 2k.

> mfw he gives accurate and reasonable price predictions

Why don't all 4channers do this?

What the fuck did the dev do?

> mfw SYScoin trolls appear in my thread

But I just want to know.

Isnt it getting delisted lmao?

CCEX doesn't even matter.

Ya

OP btfo

Inshallah the dubs

Part