Removing the Kraut

What is it a good thing to do Veeky Forums?

Obviously.

Why are there so many hooknosed germanophobes obsessed with spreading irrational fear and hatred of germany on Veeky Forums? This is creepy af, gb2 leftypol

I don't know how many lefties you know irl, but their typical argument is that contemporary Germany has nothing to do with its past and is in fact a model when it comes to dealing with the past. I've been called out many times for saying "the Germans did ___" as opposed to "the Nazis did ___"

>creepy af
Stop talking like you're on twitter, newfag.

As someone who was raised by a German mother AND grandmother, I would say that any fears of them are quite rational.

They started every great war in European history and would start another if we didn't removed them.

Nice Jew propaganda shill

>(((German)))

Lol. Give it up Schlomo

Fuck off

you may well look at it from the other point of view, is the sweeping away of czechs ethical? it defies the categorical imperative

Ultimately the tidying up of ethnic borders in Central and Eastern Europe was one of the few good things to come from WW2.

Not worth the suffering, but now that's in place it's good.

prove otheriwse von Shekelberg

It wasn't that these people didn't belong there, they had a lot of history in these places and most of it was even peaceful during the HRE and Habsburg empires. It was in reality the shit they pulled in WWI and WWII that really pushed the native slavic inhabitants from kicking them all out violently, if they had not been so repressive and violent especially in Czechia and Poland and even more importantly did not try to colonize the place with teh intention of replacing the original inhabitants, the reaction would have been far less violent, since when you challenge the very survival of a people, anything goes after that as Russia proved beforehand.

I would say it's okay to let them live there , as long as Czechoslovakia wouldn't loose any territory.

>Thirty Years' War
>Seven Years' War
>World War I
>World War II

As someone who was raised by a german mother AND father AND grandmother AND grandfather, I would say that any fears of them are quite rational.
We will start the next world war soon. Every german knows about this but we aren't allowed to tell it to our good and honest neighbours. (Don't tell lol) Hahaha >:-)

they would start another war 30 years later

(((We)))

We know Schlomo

> implying kikes and krauts aren't the same
Nice german propaganda

Habsburgs pushed for Germanisation in Czechia, so I wouldn't call their rule peaceful.

>Protect Czechs from communism
>Bring prosperity to the nation
>Get rid of parasites
>Get killed or driven away for it
Why are Slavs such heartless, ungrateful people?

I promise I'm not a Juden D: it's us germans planning auf World War. We have the next meeting on sunday. I would tell you ze exact time and place but I don't know of you are german

what
what
>Get rid of parasites
by getting expelled, thats right

There wasn't a treat of communism in Czechoslovakia until Germans fucked us over
By stealing our industry, land and planing to colonise our land?
>Get rid of parasites
Who? Gypsies who are still here?

Fucking Krauts, get out of my land REEEE

>Fucking Krauts, get out of my land REEEE
But you drove us out already?!?

>us
lmao

Sehr geehrter Diskussionsteilnehmer,
Ich weise sie dringlichst daraufhin, dass meine Staatsangehörigkeit tatsächlich die Deutsche ist. Ich bitte sie zukünftige Anschuldigungen bzw. Mutmaßungen, in der Richtung einer gegensätzlichen Auffassung meiner Herkunft, zu unterlassen. Ihre respektlose Sprache erregt zusätzlichen Anstoß, daher ziehe ich ernsthaft in Erwägung sie zu beleidigen. Dies ist meine letzte Warnung!
Grüße!