Why you don't find stuff like this in Europe?

everything looks like crap in ancient wersten Europe. Stonehenge the greatest accomplishment is HIDEOUS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_sculpture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_sculpture

not what I meant retard

> Why you don't find stuff like this in Europe?
Because we're not savages.

>everything looks like crap in ancient wersten Europe. Stonehenge the greatest accomplishment is HIDEOUS
Stonehenge is possibly one of the greatest Neolithic/Bronze age accomplishments in the world. You dont know what youre talking about.

This was made around the same time as your art and has a thousand times the amount of emotion

Yeah posting Roman art... we are talking about real Western Europe England , France Germany not Mediterranean cultures. This is the best the pale westerners could do

You do in Sardinia

Europeans are really good at building things but also really really good at destroying things

Germany

For anyone who actually cares look up the gotland picture stones, the kore of lyons, or anything else you can find with a five minute google search.

Nice user, you got the idea right, those stones are comparable to the mayan stelae and interesting pieces

>look at my art with 15000 years of headstart
Hmm?

Show me this in England

what kind of allahu Akbar is that

Wow even the paintings are better.

>smaller

>taller

Compare this to ugly Stonehenge. Why are euro savage rocks so overrated?

my village church is bigger than that, though I admit it is impressive for a civilization without bronze or the plethora of other technologies of the old world

Idk of you're being sarcastic or not but they aren't anyways. It's the art of an empire vs the art of tribesman, which is why i'm dissapointed in all of you fuckers.

Stonehenge is from 3,000 years before that, What stone monuments did America have back then?

Something from the BCE's you fucking retard

And America was populated 15000 years later, what stone monuments did europe have back then?

A lot of that stuff got protected by being lost in some jungle while something from Ancient Europe would have had to go through a lot to survive.

Why do you want to compare bronze age Europe with medieval America?

>trying to change the goalposts

just admit Europe was a backword hellhole

>medieval America
>without bronze
They weren't even in the bronze age, yet had a bigger Venetia

>it's moving goalposts to compare two different locations from the same time period

OK.

>12th century
>still in the bronze age

That's not exactly a great example of superiority.

Thats the point of the thread yes. Your answer is clearly "no europe has nothing on the level the mayans made"

>let's compare a baby and an adult in 2001
Hmm...
Actually yes, knowing they reached the bronze age in less time.

Is no one going to mention that there were plenty of rocks to carve on in Central America while Europe only had Marble from Italy and Greece

>there were plenty of rocks in x

No

Do you think that the May and just spontaneously spawned in during the 12th century and had to start at the bottom of the tech tree?

I haven't been lurking Veeky Forums in a while. Is there maybe some sort of butthurt Mexican shitposter about? I see threads and posts about the Mayans accomplishments a lot, well, their accomplishments before 500 Spaniards with scurvy btfo their entire world.

The technology from America when they were there, wasn't nothing comparable to europe at the time. America 14000BC-10000BC had technology compared to europe 30000BC-20000BC.

Because of the climate and enviorment western europeans like the germans and celts had long traditions of building larger structures out of wood. Now, nobody knows what those structures REALLY looked like, because the wood is gone. However look at the fancy metalwork of these peoples. Bronze age germanic jewellry is some of the most intricate stuff of that time.
Seing as forming metal is a lot harder than carving in wood, I wouldn't be suprised if they had statues that far exided that thing in your image.

Some kind of Tranny, think it might actually be negroid. Also a layer of WE WUZ underneath.

>imagine

>20+ disease epidemics BTFO their entire world
>1 disease made europe to be conquered by nomads

Everyone was doing the same thing across Europe around 1500BC, the reason Italians started building better was due to Volcanoes, there are no Volcanoes in Pomerania or Sweden.

Cement came from the same processes occurring in Northern Europe, only Cement allow southern Europeans to build more durable buildings with high tensile strength.

pic related is a map of Volcanoes in Europe, you may notice there are no in the Central European Plain.

That spic and a nigger user named Dominican

South Europeans had complex stone monuments since the second millenium bc, to name a few of the best preserved ones:

To name a few: Atreus' tomb, Knossos palace, Santa Cristina well temple, Santu Antine, Su Nuraxi, su Tempiesu, Malia's palace, Zakros' palace, Tyrins' and Mycenae's walls

>Europe conquered by nomads

When was this?

>Everyone was doing the same thing across Europe around 1500BC

Not at all, Greece and Sardinia built thousands of stone monuments, and North Italy had large towns despite not having impressive monuments, south Europe was much less backwards than central europe

Is one of those diseases steel, and another gunpowder? Because a fuck ton of Aztecs got killed by those

Why didn't they carve rocks?

Black Plague

Ok this is same time, show me the English equivalent

Ukraine had cities with up to 30,000 people in 4000 BC. Ireland was building huge stone monuments very early. Huge stone monuments in North West France

Nomads conquered Europe in the 14th century?

This thing was huge.

> The Broken Menhir of Er Grah", the largest known single block of stone to have been transported and erected by Neolithic people.

It's not

Yeah but They didnt anymore in 1500 BC

>non-gothic

go away plebian.

Chester IS gothic

Sorry, it looked quite plain. All gothic stuff ive seen is ridden with ornaments, gargoyles, statues etc.

The cologne cathedral is so fucking gigantic and complex, ive lived in this city 30 years, im going passed this thing at least three times a week and i still see new shit and im still amazed everytime how big this thing is.

>Olmec head - at most 1600BC
>Stonehenge - at least 2000 BC
And even if, that's just one rock that's been carved in. Stonehenge is 93 rocks, many of which were much larger than that, and they were transported 150 miles away
>but muh aensent amurca

>No one has given the obvious answer yet

Why is Veeky Forums on a high school level of intelligence?

Which is? oh mighty allknowing one?

100,000 years ago
France

Not going to spoon feed you guys.

Jesus. What a little cunt.
go away.

Olmecs heads are from 800-500 BC , 1600 BC is a gross exaggeration

>Hinting towards amerindians being chads and euros being virgin
Fuck off racebaitng cuck

More like 1500BC to 900 BC

More like no

Look it up yourself. Their art goes back to 3000BC

>1500BC

While yuros lived in grass huts

>1300BC
While amarindos used bone knuckles

Yet Yuros couldn't make any art which is the most important ascpect of society

so you guys are good at killing people. so what

See

Romans smashed it all. or used wood since european pagan religion seemed to have a fixation on trees, understandable considering how green europe is.

Cave paintings are babbys first art. Call me when you find any decent rock sculptures

That conquering of europe is what gave Europe gunpowder from China.
Thats why europe and its colonies has been and still are THE world powers.
The only exeptions would be the ottoman empire, japan and china

justify this equation

No

fuck you and your opinion then

Stonehenge has been built thousands of years prior to that.
Leave this board.
You faggot.

Stonehenge is famous because of its age and its size as well as the mystery of who built it and why, not its beauty. It's one of the oldest human structures still in existence and its construction is far beyond the scope of what most people would imagine possible for a small early bronze age culture with no evidence of writing. Because Stonehenge was constructed over a very long period of time with a great deal of precision using materials that would take cooperation from a large number of people over a very large area, it suggests a vast, well-organized society. Yet there's basically no evidence of this society left except Stonehenge, only bare fragments from which we can extrapolate almost nothing. So it remains mysterious.

So you're wondering why no mesoamerican sculptures are found in Europe? Is THAT what you meant, retard?

k

ahh yes old world """"""art"""""

E*ropeans are savages who were civilized by the peoples of the East

Most Western Europeans moved from the east and mixed with the native Western Europeans. To be accurate, Western Europeans were civilized by Western Europeans.

Germánics moved to western and central europe, today europeans arent related to ancient europeans yet you people talk like if europe is a race and europe havent had a population change

Its like you germanics are trying to proof you are special

Germanics are scat

There won't be because it would have been demolished to make room for some comfy mediveal castle

Aztec mask 1400-1525AD

>you germanics
I'm Western European you retard.

> when all you have is a hammer.................

He's talking about the Mongols I think which is retarded because the barely just stretched into the edges of Europe.