ONION

New TOR integrated coin.

>No ICO
>airdropped every week over 40 weeks
>PoS/ POW
>young project which has the bitcointalk forum on fire for 10 weeks now (1100 pages in 10 weeks)
>untraceable payments
>very supporting community
>not over-shilled on Veeky Forums

New tech to be announced soon. After that a new exchange.
Remember: when regulation is close to the doorstep it is these kind of projects you want to look into.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/

deeponion.org/community/

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

How do I get some faggot

>deeponion
literally ruined it with that name

I couldn't get the linux wallet to work.
Also it looks like you have to spam bitcointalk whilst advertising their coin in your signature to qualify for the airdrop.
Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

HOLY FUCK!

Decentralized exchange?!?!

Why the fuck hasn't someone thought of this before?!?!!11

This will change everything.

I'm glad this will be the first ever decentralized exchange.

Should we call it DEX for short?

We gonna be rich

It's on Nova

>no ico
>untraceable
>1100 pages on bitcoin
>supportive community

WE SIGTMARINES NOW

DEX IS THE FUTURE

How do I get on this bandwagon monetarily?

Apply for the airdrop.
It is named after the TOR logo. What's in a name anyway?
No, not spam. If you do that they will cut you from the airdrop. Just be an active poster.
love your sarcasm
and a soon to be announced new exchange. Nova seems to be under ddos lately.

Too bad verge already does all of this better.

But this is super cheap right now and more grassroots. It could gain traction on darknet markets.

Well. That's just like, you know, your opinion man.

Totally Anonymous: Your original IP will not be shown to the network because DeepOnion operates over TOR. Your new "IP" will be something like this: "a5ke53qniu5xqofq.onion"

NO ICO - NO CROWDFUND: it is freely distributed as Airdrop

Invisible Payment: With the use of hidden addresses, payments are totally invisible and cannot be traced by anybody or agency. Our incoming DeepSend feature will further enhance the anonymity of the coin

Continuous Enhancement: The Dev team will release new features with better usability and security. See our road-map for details

Speedy Confirmation: Deeponion's confirmation time is fast. This means that you can send and transfer money quickly unlike the slower ways of Bitcoin

Helping the TOR Network: By operating DeepOnion, you help to increase the number of nodes on the TOR network, and in doing so, you help people all over the world stay anonymous online

>No, not spam. If you do that they will cut you from the airdrop. Just be an active poster.
>bitcointalk forum on fire for 10 weeks now (1100 pages in 10 weeks)

I wonder how they got 1100 pages worth of posts?

Go read them.

this shit just sounds like dash over tor. is that all it is? another bitcoin fork with a few tweaks?

and that roadmap is some third world hype if i ever saw it. youre all getting excited about this indian abomination?

Yes. Every week a few 100 bucks is worth the "trouble".

>young project which has the bitcointalk forum on fire for 10 weeks now (1100 pages in 10 weeks)

Wrong. Just a bunch of pajeets spamming with their advertisement signatures for free coins which will be forever worthless anyways. No matter how many people beg for trash, it's still trash.

Let's see about that.
With the recent push for regulation projects like these will get more attention.

Don't bother.
Requires you to have a bitcoin talk account that's a few months old.
Fucking bullshit

stay mad noonion

>>No ICO
It's just 90% premined. Holy fuck lol. It's right in the bitcointalk thread