Chainlink ICO < 1 day away

> Chainlink ICO < 1 day away

how rich are we going to get? i'm feelin' cozy as fuck about this one anons...

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/link
sibos.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY&t=941s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 LINK = 100k sats by October 30th

how buy

I never got an email from these niggers with my crowdsale info.

Link?

FUCK. meant to say < 2 days...

i hope the DD on the ICO was better than my shitpost

Me neither. Maybe it will be an open one?

delet this

NOW

I've lost all of my crypto profits failing to trade shitcoins (was over 3x at one point) and now I'm back at my principle.
I've gotten so sick of trading that I'm going all in on this and hoping for a miracle.
If it fails, I'm done with crypto, won't even be mad.

A whitelist implies you are added to a emailing list, you will receive a email come time of the crowd sale. Everyone will have a unique link to contribute to the first round, and if you fill that you are entitled to enter round 2, I don't know the exact individual caps but they won't be big.

Anyone still want in i got an active presale link

wow thanks! sent 100 ETH

Nice just sent 100k.

nice, just bought 100k

i sent 200 dgb

Sent 20 Bitbean since that'll be 20m in 1 year.

oh shit is this one of those 500 eth max contracts? that's the only way i'm invested in LINK right now. someone posted one here. fingers + dick crossed

Thank god I thought it was too late. Sent 2 eth

Nice scam user. Even using multiple devices to larp

hehehe, it was me op all alone. i stole 400000 dgb

already a scamillionaire

it better not be a scam. I NEED TO GET IN THIS ICO

You just got fucked if you really sent 2 eth to that nigger.

do you think there's still a good chance that the price will go up after the ICO?

Several scam sites and scammers now posting hex addresses.

This is the real website:smartcontract.com/link

Click on crowdsale.

Do do in before it closes in 5 hrs.

Don't be retarded

i applied with a few emails ages back. will i be able to send to multiple from the same eth adress? i want to put around 16 eth in this bad boy.

Yes.

What happens if you lie about being a burger

I signed up like 4 times with my email addresses and I didnt get any kind of confirmation. Its not like i tried to spam it, i signed up every few days because i thought i missed the email.
nothing yet.

Wait can I send in and get links back?

Its a scam

Ok

Price predictions boys?

Predictions on the individual cap, lads?

Less than the cost of the fee

I'm putting 10k AUD into this and another 10k into ICON. Expecting lambos within a year.

same. going 50/50

Ayy, see you in lamboland brother.

Did the team mention anything about pre-sale pools that went over the limit? Last I heard they were discussing what to do.

I'm putting 2k..

No no one has heard anything, most likely we will all just receive what ewe contributed.

Curious about this. Has the team been responsive? I've been away from the Slack.

200x before 2019 begins, 10,000x by 2023. You'll have an aura as someone who 'invested in ChainLink' that will make normie bitches wet. Congrats to all of you.

So excited though :D

This.

It'll be like being someone who invested in Apple when Jobs was still in his father's ballsack in Syria.

I actually believe this is a 200x coin/token but probably before 2019. I think mid 2018 it'll be 100-200x

Yes sure. This will be a 3,2B market cap token or a 6,4B market token

You know how retarded you sound? Keep dreaming.

Tips for getting in quick boyce?

It's a individual cap you don't have to do shit.

I hope the first round cap is a respectable 10 ETH

If it's something like 1 ETH it will be a shitfight in round 2.

Try using a broker. Im using these guys for chainlink.
www.Icobroker.trade

How will the email whitelisting work? will they send a unique address to each email?

Hm?

White list closing in less than 20 minutes anons..

Probably yeah, though I wonder if I can send to those multiple unique addresses from a single ETH address.

>shitcoiners ejaculating off 12 man conferences that smell like doritos and chseese while ChainLink is in SIBOS.

sibos.com/

Stay poor nocoiners

2 token term violations. Great ico so far.

This trash quality meme is worrying me. Good ICOs have high quality memes.

5k of my 8k euros are in the presale, feeling pretty comfy.
They haven't confirmed any exchanges yet have they? Getting a bit sick of checking the slack every day when they don't give answers anyway.

Elaborate?

where did you see that?

I registred weeks ago but never got a mail by these dudes. Did you? Will we get new info when whitelist is closed?

> fingers + dick crossed

we got a live one here!

I'll just look at it after the post-ICO value decline and before anything is brought to market.

The caps going to be half an eth each thanks to all these threads, good one fuck heads

Delaying original crowdsale by 2 weeks and Sergey tried to change the hardcap from 32M to 150.000 ETH.

I am invested with 150 ETH. They delayed the crowdsale because they failed with delievering the whitepaper in time, so they decided to delay it for 2 weeks, so we can study the whitepaper. official reason. Cool stuff as a pre sale investor to find that out 1 day before crowdsaler, because of the no communication mode.

Hard cap was and is again 32M USD - Sergey tried to change it in a sneaky mode 3 days ago on the Homepage and in the slack. He wanted to raise 150.000 ETH in total. If you can understand basic mathe and think 32M USD cap is still fixed (nobody knows, because no communication mode), that would make a 213 USD value of ETH - when USD is traded at 260-290 USD. And if you invested into the pre-sale you know what price range pre-salers invested right? 300-380 USD ETH value. So not only the pre-sale investors get fckd that way, even the crowdsale investors.
Besides all this "small" violations (lol), the no communication mode makes it to one of the worst icos so far. Yeah maybe they can develop, but who cares and the idea will work out in 1-2 years but our standpoint right now, this is complete garbage.

I am just stating facts and you should do a little bit research before you invest into them. If you believe in the idea / project, go for it.

I know about the crowdsale delay obviously, didn't know he tried to set the hardcap in eth though. IMO they should've just done that from the beginning really, but I'm fine with the current solution as well.

The problem is the idea is great and if they can deliver on it...huge

Chainlink's own slack team hasn't even been told how they're going to handle the over subscription. This thing is fucked from the start.

Will I get in trouble if I participate in this ICO as a US citizen?

Uncle Sam will personally come to your house with a baseball bat and fuck your shit up.

I wonder what BTC fags were saying about ETH when Vitalik did his ICO.

It has one of the the most beautiful current timelines.

ETH is back on the uptrend which will be followed by more news on Metropolis/Raiden/Casper which will keep ETH going up up followed by SIBOS conference announcing the next step SWIFT is taking with ChainLink, if the news is even half way decent LINK will be 20x+ from the ETH uptrend and major news. Doesn't even have to deliver at this point.

eth only raised $15M tho

I am certanily concerned with the lack of communication, but they do have a team of very smart people working on a huge idea, and they already have bussiness partnerships channels. they do genuinely need the money

this is one of those projects, like ETH, that can help actually bring crypto into the finance world.

risk/reward and im happy taking the risk on this as long as they dont craft us with the market cap

We will see, they will announce how the peg ETH / USD ratio - and if we still got the 32M USD cap, my guess is since sergey wanted 150k ETH, this will be a complete fuck up. But nobody cares because everyone wants a x2000 ico. #cryptoworlddreams

ETH raising 15 million was fucking insane at that point in time for an ICO. That would be like an ICO raising 450 million now.

Sergey already announced they are gonna peg the ETH price closer to the cap, ETH is average 280 USD right now from his initial 213.

It is gonna be a good day.

He didn't exactly try to change the hard cap. That was always 32m.

What he tried to do was lock in the eth to fiat rate when it was really low. He would still collect 32m worth of eth but at a fixed eth rate of 1 eth = 217$. Early investors would have been totally fucked. Luckily this was averted when people turned the outrage on and rightly so.

Gave them my email, now just wait for link to invest?

yes you are right.

I really fucking hope i can put 5k into this its gonna be a mint.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY&t=941s

Yup, don't sell until the hype for [spoiler]SIBOS[/spoiler] is priced in.

If I said I'm not a US citizen (I am), will I get in trouble for participating? Or is that just for them to protect themselves from the SEC?

Will the SEC fuck my shit up?

You can / will be put in jail with the Mexican mafia.

SEC does not give a fuck if you buy it, the SEC however gives many fucks towards the company if it was a security.

But they're protected if I said I wasn't a US citizen, right? So I can buy it without repercussion for either party?1

lol they're not gonna do shit you high inhibition cuck

I signed up like 10 emails, is there any way for them to try and fuck me?

pls no bully
I'm a NEET who knows nothing about the rules on these things

there not going to expand government resources stopping you from buying some internet token

what you should be worried about is how much tax your going to pay on your profits, because thats all they care about

thank god i dont live in the US

Tell us, based anifag

i don't give a fuck about the tax implications, and I'm not a burger.

I'm just wondering whether they will try and stop people from registering multiple email accounts. I registered about 10 through my company domain.

You are new

They confirmed they would on the slack user. DYOR before doing something so stupid.

screenshot?

fuck i hope not..

Sage delete this. How about shilling after the ico?

25 mins left senpai.

Sage

Who cares about hiding this? All of Veeky Forums with a brain would have signed up by now, new people looking are too retarded look into LINK, relax.

Wait is it over? It says there's a day left.