What's up with the blatant germanophobia rapidly gaining ground around here? Is it a meme?

What's up with the blatant germanophobia rapidly gaining ground around here? Is it a meme?
You realize the germans tried everything in their power to stop the rise of the (((modern world))) and save the occident and paid a terrible prize for it? In spite of being ethnically cleansed in the east, losing half their ancient soil, occupied and being brainwashed by the anglos, getting split up as a nation and suffering terrible losses in both world wars, Germany nowadays has a resistance level comparable or superior to almost every western european country. Do you guys know how many families still carry the burden of war trauma? How many leftists were created in the 60s due to absent, missing or broken father figures? How many people are depressed and apathetic around here due to growing up in the hollow and (((modern))) shells of our once beautiful cities and being forcefully separated from their roots?
You realize our traditional elites, down to small clerks and officers, were killed off or silenced forever and replaced by US (or in case of the GDR soviet) sponsored and educated elites?

In b4 shitty reddit tier memes like:
-le germany ruined europe for the third tiem in 100 years :DDD
-le eastern germany is genetically polish
- pay denbz & reparations to the single biggest EU leech which also stole half your clay

Stop flinging shit at us and listening to butthurt poles and realize what your ancestors have done to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z3_(computer)),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benz_Patent-Motorwagen),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Gutenberg)
saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame
edh-www.adw.uni-heidelberg.de/edh/inschrift/HD068602
youtube.com/watch?v=KzXZfv9anpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquincum
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. pepemaga /pol/ kiddy

Germany destroyed Europe in both world wars, created marxism, funded soviets and ruined nationalism and patriotism which are associated with their terrible pangermanic ideology.

the most virulent germanphobia comes from germans themselves. they are finished as a people and one can't help but feel contempt towards their extreme levels weakness and self-hatred.

he would have done them a mercy in finishing the job

Germany crated communism with Marx
Germany spread Communism to Russia by financing the Bolsheviks and letting Lenin in
And then Germany destroyed the European order that had kept the Communists at bay for 20 years and then straight up LOST to the communists and lost Eastern Europe to Communism. Thank god America was there to clean up their mess.
Deluded german worshippers blame communism on the Jews, but the Germans are the real communism enablers.

>ruined nationalism
That's a good thing actually, fuck nationalism

you tell 'em

Go away

Why do you post both on /pol/ and Veeky Forums?

You can tell he is a leftist just by looking at him

It's /leftypol/ and reddit doing thier pathetic "propaganda".

stop starting wars you cannot finish

/pol/ has traditionally liked Germany, and thus Veeky Forums in its quest to do everything the opposite of /pol/ has forced itself to hate Germany. In a few years Veeky Forums will realise that /pol/ doesn't even like Germany anymore, and that Germany is actually hated over there, and will begin to like Germany. It's unfortunate that Veeky Forums is filled with pathetic reddit-tier contrarians (who ironically have the gall to call /pol/ contrarian), but you just have to be perpared to wait.

It's also partly due to the French having control of Veeky Forums, which is why the hatred of Anglos is also so prevalent.

Germans are autistic motherfuckers. They committed the most fucked up crimes in history of Europe in the name of their retarded ideology.

>Being so delusional

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put that rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind"

People are finally waking up to the truth about the eternal kraut and their lies.

Restore the empire

We love you Germany

t. Sweden

>strategic bombing campaigns were part of the German military part
got more cool facts Wisenheimer?

DO IT AGAIN

The greatest mistake of the common man's analysis of history is that Hitler was a pied piper who seduced the German people and destroyed their country. On the contrary, Hitler and his ideology were the ultimate expression of everything German. Inside the heart of every individual belonging to the so called Germanic race is a ruthless, paranoid, insecure, self pitying totalitarian pervert whose means of compensating is projecting the collective insecurities of his people onto whatever the supposed "other" was convenient for him at the time, in this case the Jews. The German ideology is not positive. It does not build, but only seeks to destroy. What these barbarians do not understand is that if they had their way and all the "degenerates" were gone they would be left to themselves, cold, afraid, empty inside, and have no one to blame. Truly a horrifying fate.

this is true

You've pretty much sumed all their wrongdoings

You forgot their tendency to steal/claim French kings like Charlemagne tho

Subversion.

>It does not build
Excellent shitpost. Hope you enjoy your modern computers (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z3_(computer)), car (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benz_Patent-Motorwagen), books (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Gutenberg) and so forth.

I'm going to assume, maybe wrongly, that you're not a troll, and respond seriously...
I like the modern world and vastly prefer it to the shit that German victory in WW2 would have brought us.
You're ignoring the millions of Germans even before WW2 who helped, thankfully, to create the modern world. The scientists, artists, and philosophers, the free-thinkers.
Of course to you they're probably not 'real Germans'.
I'm guessing you have a hardon for the murderous Nazi regime.
Go to wherever it is that Stalin-lovers hang out. You are the same type.
The idea that the modern world is bad is understandable.
The idea that the modern world is worse than what the Nazis would have brought, however, is garbage.
Oh yeah, and while you're talking about trying to save us from the modern world, why don't you remind us who it was that sent Lenin to Russia in 1917?

Fucking this. Communism was contained just fine before the German butthurt overflowed and they chimped out over Europe.

Frankish!=french
also
Frankish!=german
Germans aswell as the french are just larping in regards to Charlemagne

Go back to /pol/ Shekel von Goldberg

France comes from franks and frank was a germanic tribe

Why many french and English people are ashamed of their germanic ancestors and claim celtic heritage?

Because Krauts ruined even their own ethnic group so French that actualy have culture dont want to be asociated with them.

I'm not talking about akwnoledging heritage, I'm talking about the fact that their was no concept of being french/german or rather francais/deutsch to avoid the problem of german/germanic in the english language.
Both peoples can trace back the roots of their states and cultures back to the frankish kingdom but that doesn't make it a proto-france or proto-germany

You forgot "muh french war of aggression" in this

Nice try wh*Te. You wouldn't be on the internet without Philip Emeagwali, a Nigerian scientist with a 190 IQ.

Veeky Forums is full of Anglos and frogs.

What about German Americans or Germans abroad? My family is part German

You aren't a real German. 23andme says i'm 20% French/German I just pray most of it is French. I would never consider myself German, nor should any American unfortunate enough to have German roots.

>t. Nazi apologist

And just so you know, yes, you did ruin Europe for the third time in the last 100 years:

You fucked up the southern Europeans just so you could keep the reichmark, sorry, Euro, stable [otherwise it would go through the roof and nobody would fucking buy your cars and wotnot]

then you had the wheelchair nazi come up and impose austerity on every fucking one and drove the British away (yay you)

then the refugees came and you decided that if you let them all in it would drive down labour costs in Germany and Europe, and it did. Well done - everyone hates you again, including yourselves.

>Philip Emeagwali
I thought this was awsomeo but I read some article that debunks this pol bait shit
saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

>What's up with the blatant germanophobia rapidly gaining ground around here?
It's always been here. Starting with neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire.

>then the refugees came and you decided that if you let them all in it would drive down labour costs in Germany and Europe
they can't work here.

Most of it is just a meme dude.
Kinda like the whole "Eternal Anglo" thing

The Germans have the highest IQs of all the European people, so one should expect the low iq mongrels surrounding Germany to abominate them.

clearly. That's why their asses were kicked up and down the block most of their history

>Frankish!=french

Reality begs you to differ

not true, the Swiss, Dutch and Finnish are slightly higher ranked

>low iq mongrels

French IQ is 102 which make us stand at the top of Europe alongside Italians, as for the mongrel-thing you are a mixed race of French, Poles, and Danes

very good post

fuck, it's the Trojan supremacist again

he's not wrong though. germans are mongrels of their neighbours, more so than other nations.

Got any kind of base to that claim?

The Tojan-thing was merily shiposting

My hypothesis is that the (Salian) Franks are a Gaulish tribe from Pannonia,

>Transkription: Francus ego cives(!) Romanus miles in armis / egregia virtute tuli bello mea dextera sem(p)er
>Majuskeln: FRANCVS EGO CIVES ROMANVS MILES IN ARMIS
EGREGIA VIRTVTE TVLI BELLO MEA DEXTERA SEMER

>Fundumstände / Aufbewahrung
>Provinz Pannonia inferior
>Land Ungarn
>Fundort antik Aquincum
>Fundort modern Budapest

edh-www.adw.uni-heidelberg.de/edh/inschrift/HD068602

massacre of saxons and other germanic (l1) tribes by Franks and them getting replaced by Frankish colonists from France proper, Netherlands and Belgium, meanwhile from the East, Slavs and Huns.

:^)

It's alright, you already convinced in the dedicated Frank thread :DD
It's alright, you already convinced in the dedicated Frank thread :DD
youtube.com/watch?v=KzXZfv9anpU

Everything after bismark was giagantic mistake
Naziboos please leave

There's something deeply wrong and troubling with you people.

Even the fairy tales you tell your children are horrific.

I'm will never stop until i die

Note that Aquincum were this inscription was found was settled by the Eravisci, a Romanized Celtic tribe

>Aquincum was originally settled by the Eravisci, a Celtic tribe. Aquincum served as a military base (castrum), having been part of the Roman border protection system called limes.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquincum

Seriously though, do you think this Celtic settlement supports your claim? It's a well known fact that Celts lived there, in fact their homeland was southern Germany, Austria, Czechia, Switzerland and the very west of France (Hallstatt & La Tene culture).

Bismarck was an Elbe Slav, just like Ludendorff and Hindenburg.
u mad Germs? do their Y-DNA tests and get mad.

>, in fact their homeland was southern Germany, Austria, Czechia
Modern Bullshit

Our Homeland is Gaul, every Celts came from there, we invaded Germany under Bellovesos and Northern Italy under Segovesos, we invaded the Balkans and Anatolia under Brennos and Bolgios

Carnia, Carniole, and Carinthia are still named after my tribe(Carnutes) btw

>rapidly gaining ground
Veeky Forums has been a germanophobic board from the start, we're all frenchboos here

OK... How's it going in Orleans btw?

>losing their ancient soil
you do realize Germany wasn't a country until 1871

I don't know about Bismarck but Hindenburg seriously looks Slavic as fuck.

Very bad

Rapefugees are welcome since Macron came into power and a center was built for them, i often see one or two group of Syrian roaming the streets.

He truely jewed us considering that we supported him when he was still merely a minister.

>start a thread defending Germany

Gets absolutely BTFO

>start a thread shitting on Slavs

Gets absolutely BTFO

Just face it Germniggers, Slavs are superior to you in every way

You voted for Le Pen, I suppose?

he did, it's the wide face and that "stare"

>le eastern germany is genetically polish
Not necessarily Polish but certainly Slavic.

>vote for neoliberal EU politician
>surprised when he starts pulling neoliberal EU stuff

Post in ever G**man thread
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Germany plunged Europe in to the two most destructive wars of all time.
Germany created Communism.
Germany is the reason national pride is seen at best as undesirable.
Through the single currency it is actively undermining other European countries.
This board doesn't hate Germany, it just doesn't suck nazi cock like /pol/.
Germany should have been reverted to it's pre unification state at the end of WW1.

I did, but Orleans is a city ruled by the bourgeois-catholic spirit(like Versailles but less extreme) thus people voted either Fillon or Macron in the first round, then they voted for Macron in the second.

Most youth choose to not vote tho

>Jews plunged Europe in to the two most destructive wars of all time.
>Jews created Communism.
>Jews are the reason national pride is seen at best as undesirable.
>Through the single currency Jews are actively undermining European countries.

Fixed, Moshe.

LE JOOOS
Germs and Jews are the same people.

FPBP

So then the holocaust was good because it killed germans?

Hitler created Israel.

half of germany is slavic

OK, since you seem to be serious:
>Germany plunged Europe in to the two most destructive wars of all time.
WW2, yes, undeniably. WW1, no. Germany was one of the main aggressors along with Russia, A-H, Britain and the US, but they weren't the sole responsible.
>Germany created Communism.
A German layed the literary groundwork, and the Empire supported Lenin to destabilize the Russian Empire (an opponent in war, you know), but that doesn't make Germany responsible for the horrors of other communist dictatorships. Also, communism would have risen in Russia anyway, since the February Revolution happened before Lenin went to Russia.
>Germany is the reason national pride is seen at best as undesirable.
Bullshit, that's a phenomenon that happened in the last ~40 years.
>Through the single currency it is actively undermining other European countries.
The EU wasn't created by Germany alone, you know. Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands founded the idea just as Germany. The countries that are now in trouble like Greece had massive problems with fraud and joined the EU voluntarily.

highest iq self sucide by remplacing themselves .

Yeah specifically the french pushed for the euro but are now in denial and put the blame on the Germans.

Frenchman here

>Middle English Dictionary

That's your problem
From the 10th to the 14th century, French people LARPed as Franks (their ancestors) and refered to themselves as such
Therefore the term "Frank" when used for 1066 or the Crusades (the era of Middle English), means "French"

But the real Frankish people, the one that existed from the 6th to the 9th century, wasn't French
They were the ancestors of French and German people

Lol putting Italy there.

>That's your problem

I can use an Old English dictionary if you want (pic related)

>French people LARPed as Franks

Nobody larped as Franks, Franks are a made up people more exactly "Franks" is a Middle English Word for French

Franceis(Old French) > Fraunceis & Frencisc(Old English) > Frank/Frankish(Middle English) > French(Modern English)
>They were the ancestors of French and German people
We did impregnate some German girls but saying that we are their ancestors is an exageration

forgot the pic

What about Wisconsin though? We don't speak German anymore like we did in the past in the countryside but we have some German influence especially in Milwaukee, and parts of Wisconsin. Does that count? Should Wisconsinites of German descent be sterilized and exterminated?

I'm wondering how no /pol/tard posted that hitler quote aboud putting a german on crimea and one to the Us

40% white

>Should Wisconsinites of German descent be sterilized and exterminated?

Yes. It would be a purification of America. It's inevitable the Barbaric elements of our country will rise up eventually, it has happened time and time again throughout history. I have relatives in Wisconsin, many are presumably of Germanic descent, I am willing to make sacrifices to better this country. Krauts have a problem that simply can't be fixed any other way.

This. The Kingdom of God is the only Kingdom we need

>(((modern world))) and save the occident

it's mostly french, poolish and reddit/leftypol shitposting. Just ignore it senpai, asking them to stop will only make it worse.

Inside the heart of every individual belonging to the Veeky Forums board is a ruthless, paranoid, insecure, self pitying totalitarian pervert whose means of compensating is projecting his insecurities onto whatever the supposed "other" was convenient for him at the time, in this case the germans

wow my thread became pasta. spread the word bro!

>America was there to clean up their mess
Great job they did of that.

They don't have to. You give them money for nothing and expect the rest of Europe to do so as well. Fuck the Fourth Reich (or EU, as it's more commonly known).