Can someone please redpill me on Walton. Seems promising with the RFID tech, but I am not sure if biz is just shilling

Can someone please redpill me on Walton. Seems promising with the RFID tech, but I am not sure if biz is just shilling.

Is this just another shit coin? or does it have potential.

Thoughts? Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3JfaaL2NT0
waltonchain.org/team
docdroid.net/kksFqX4/wtc-pathf-analysis.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ching chong ping pong
You buy my coin nao?

Just going to drop this red pill here

youtube.com/watch?v=F3JfaaL2NT0

This basically

I have dreamed about technology like this.

Idk if this team will produce it

>still low market cap right now
>extremely promising product if they can make it work
>very experienced team members and advisors
>one of the main guys owns a large clothing company in china, so the tech will actually be tested immediately in a real setting

waltonchain.org/team

i guess that's enough shilling

you buy now 2 dorra

serr rater 10 dorra

That is just one of the companies.

This basically

you buy high sell low then retard

>China fud

way overblown...which is a good thing. buy when others are fearful.

its not shilling it actually has a promising future from the fundamentals and team etc. But the china fud made it risky. This is a 10x. allot of folks are waiting for it to hit a western exchange before buying. but will probably going to $3 when that happens

amen always fud buy never fomo buy

Analysis on WTC.
docdroid.net/kksFqX4/wtc-pathf-analysis.pdf

5 USD before it get's to West exchanges. It's going to korean ones first then US/West

>ching chong ping pong
How do you say: "no fucking way, fuck of and die you dog eating microdick piece of shit" in Chinese? Asking for a friend.

Im just afraid of a binance delist if china throws out exchanges.

The coin will be insta-ded if that happens because there will be nowhere to trade.

no fucking way would I invest in that group.

binance is hong kong, and moving a office to tokyo.

BNB ban's china IP's to make the Chinese government happy. If you look in the slack, current investor's are die hards and will hold. A think you can trade etherdelta for now

Not a single coin looks good once you know the team behind it.

who the fuck made that?

Hong Kong is being pressured by Beijing into cracking down on ICOs. There is no fucking way I'd touch this shitcoin until it is on a major non chink exchange (this obviously includes Hong Kong).

It'll not be an ICO anymore the 25 september because they'll give all the ETH back.
That's why they're keeping a low profile meanwhile.

They are 40 people, chinks and korean, the number of phd, uni teacher and engineers is crazy.

The coin itself is not the main part of the product, they are going to mass produce chips you put on items with a radio frequency for tracking, and each one will be indivudally tied to the blockchain.

Those 3 days they're in a tech faire in China, last week they were in the final of a competition offering 1.1 million $.
They are getting contracts already.

This coin is something you hold for 3 years and get rich, not some shitty pump and dump with no use and 2 nerds for a team.

3 years not even needed, buy now 1 year you will be golden.

People are waiting for a confirmation binance will not delist, when wtc does it it'll still shoot up already.
Then comes other exchanges.
Then people understand china cannot block this project and they are even giving funds.
Then comes fomo.

The marketcap is so low right now and since the whales will not be selling, there won't be any resistance on the way up.

And the employees are getting coins as bonus salary, when they're allowed they will make sure the price raise, Abby is on our side.

Also this is the full team.

>tfw shilling for them when I only have 1 btc worth of it and don't think anyone on Veeky Forums can help the price raise more than 0.001% but actually want to make some of you have gains

>posts pic of full team
>looks like devs gave everyone in a village in bumfuck china, where the average income is $1000, a dollar each to wear walton t-shirts and pose

This coin is not a joke. Buy into FUD now or spend 2x or 3x the money once it hits more exchanges.

:D

chinese villagers trying to get out of their shitty life via a shitty coin. stay away

Spotted someone with buy orders at lower price.

shit coin, volume of a grocery store in a village beyond human habitation, they might get delisted from the only exchange they trade atm, support did not share anything for weeks and they could not even make a functional website even tough they collected 25m $ from ICO alone, they office seems as rented place to shoot a video at, all seems as a scam, I would not trust it with my money

just DYOR... personally im holding alot since this shit is the next neo, probably better.

where do I buy some at wtc?????

I'd highly recommend against it. Steve_bnb has been saying in slack that a delist might be imminent next week.

keep dreaming up your angry BS.

> actual team with manufacturing deals incoming
> last tweet 3 days ago
> keeping radio silence until sept 25 when they complete the chinese refunds and lock the refunded coins for 1 year which will increase the immediate coin value
> attending CIFIT today, tomorrow and the day after
> backed by govt
> lots of other solid stuff

yo let me ask yall something... why didn't they move the bag full of trash behind them I mean I'm about to buy 100k and I'm down for a good $$$ or to but my nigga, a bag of trash lol

binance

No. I just looked through his messages and he says that NOWHERE.

nice sources brah

also this kek

Then what is this sirs?

literal shitcoin, raised million of dollars and hire chinese intern to make the team. ENJY BAGS

Ah yes, another nigger with buy orders at 42k

All those nowalts with no arguments either lmao.
First I said I wouldn't brag when it's 50$ but fuck you I'll post my wallet every hour on every thread.

>bragging about $50

Nigga, I'll be bragging at $150

i follow these simple rules
stay away from jews
stay away from chinese

saved my ass so far

Angry? I sold at 600 because I realized it was shit project and had good FOMO so happily took profits. Manufacturing deals incoming or are present? Exactly, you have no idea when.
Last tweet came 4 days ago and said welcome. Great here, take my money because you welcomed me after more then 2 weeks of no news.
And on 25th is the announcement from binance if they are staying on only exchange they have and is it really hard to write one normal tweet on how everything is progressing during that time? It takes a minute, but no news, nothing. Face it you had been Chinked.
And what will CIFIT bring, lmao?
Angles investors not government backing, tiny difference in words but huge in meaning.
Like what other solid stuff, your word? Lmao keep your bags

first of all steve is nobody. He is just an admin on slack channel that often caused pumps and dumps for his personal gain with his statements. He can not know what will go on with binance and listing or delisting because he is not part of the team, CZ is the owner onfbinance and he clearly never said that WTC will not be delisting. When asked directly his answer was that he can not reply to that and to wait for official announcement.