Getting normies to invest

How do you tell them?

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/115802/intelligence-and-drinking-studies-say-theres-correlation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don’t.

Let the mainstream media turn them off to the idea. Yes, dumb money is always good, but normies always ruin everything. Better to have a steady flow of a few retarded normies every day than a massive influx of double-digit mongoloids who listen to their "intuition" and "emotions" and fuck shit up.

you literally cant get normies to buy crypto.

>explain how it works
>they dont pay attention

>tell them how much money you made
>they think its a ponzi scam

You can't blame them. They are normies because they are driven by instinct and a drive for self-preservation. Normies are literally animals with double-digit IQs. They are afraid of the unknown.

Curiosity and experimentation with new things have been linked to high intelligence.

newrepublic.com/article/115802/intelligence-and-drinking-studies-say-theres-correlation

>According to the Savanna-IQ Interaction Hypothesis posited by evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa, the human brain has trouble dealing with situations that did not exist in the Pleistocene environment we evolved in, but some brains (less intelligent ones) have more trouble than others. Writes Kanazawa, “the human brain has difficulty comprehending and dealing with entities and situations that did not exist in the ancestral environment…general intelligence evolved as a domain-specific psychological adaptation to solve evolutionarily novel problems.” Alcohol consumption is “evolutionarily novel”—humans began cultivating and consuming alcohol only about 10,000 years ago (though we may have ingested trace amounts of ethanol in fermented fruits before that)—so this model would predict a link between intelligence and drinking.

The same could be said about crypto currencies. It's a new thing that's barely a decade old.

No idea. One of my two closest friends got in only a few weeks after I did. Only in the last few weeks has he made money. The other is going to put in 1500 soon. These are bright folks who ask good questions, can get a decent comprehension of the potential, and have seen my gains.

My other friends are too risk averse, lazy, and of the casual, more superficial sort. Not the kind who enjoy their misinformed ideas about things to be pulled apart piece by piece. I'm trying to develop the skills necessary to interact better with this sort of person as it is necessary to daily life - most people are dull in this way - and can be a fun change of pace on occasion. Unfortunately they will live as wagies and die poor.

Every. Time. You put it perfectly.

Yes, this is reasonable. Intelligence is highly linked with the personality trait Openness, which is essentially the degree to which an individual embraces and seeks experimentation with new things/ideas.

How the fuck did you manage to explain Bitcoin to 5 year old brains?

Tell them Donald Trump wants to ban it.

Interesting perspective on why. I just go with the whole "Crypto currency is too clunky and not user friendly yet" approach. Interfaces are not helping the normies that can't comprehend the whole unlock wallet to stake or copy this address and send it to this address. Any solutions?

this

i want to get my wealth before these normies come in a fuck shit up by getting the feds involved. i want to look like a damn master of this shit and look cool.

Add a nickname option to the wallet interface that is connected to their addresses.

>omg dude send me 0.01 bitcoin to picklex0xrick99 xD

crypto's moved from complete autists to outsiders. INFP, INTP, ENTJ @ work are all in & have made money, the others are years away from adopting.

IOC and their DIONs system

DIONS, bro

>lol wut? dude dions sounds so fucking lame. anyways i'm out see ya later bro xD

That sounds like a start for some of them but not all. I guess we just have to wait for them to get in when everything is more smoother. Until then I say we tell the select few that we like.

I try to discourage normies. Reverse psychology works on the gullible ones because they're fucking retarded.

You don't tell them to invest. If you have to talk about it, just explain the tech itself. Let them do what they want from there.

Hey Guys, who wants a Master Card credit card number? ;) just please use it!!

5221 7400 0201 8961

Expiring date: 10/20

CVV: 415

Lets just say that he owes me. Hurry before it gets blocked.
Enjoy ;)

MODSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol

Do you..... wanna be rich? G8 my shilling m8

manlets r so funny

From what I've seen, most people get into crypto after hearing some crazy success story, and they decide they want in on the action. So basically, tell your friends how much you've made, assuming you've made a crap ton. If not, you're SOL.

What, and have all these annoying normies bug him every 15 minutes when there's a tiny drop?

DUDE THATS MY CARD AND I KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU FUCK. I REMEMBER YOU TOO YOU WHITE BITCH LOOKING PIECE OF SHIT. BETTER SPRINT TO YOUR CAR AFTER WORK. IM GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND TAKE THE SENTENCE. YOU ARE WORTH THE BUTTFUCKING YEARS WHILE YOU IN A COMA.

And get busted for theaft? Thanks but no thanks

>talking to normies ever
no thanks

just wait til shrkeli gets into thsi shit and pulls pol along for the ride

>you literally cant get normies to buy crypto.

>Veeky Forumstard sees the word "invest"
>Immediately thinks of crypto

kys

Anyway I've convinced my bro to put away $5.5k yearly into an IRA allocated to (AGE% bonds) and (100-AGE% stocks)

That is my main concern desu. I don't mind doing the research and getting a bit of the profit off them but say a freak mt gox happens again...I'll get blamed lolz

Veeky Forums is now mostly crypto threads...not sure why you think I was talking about normies investing into stocks or IRA.

>OMG A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME TO BUY BITCOIN AND THEN IT CRASHED. I WUZ SCAMMED! DONT LISTEN 2 UR FRIENDS JUST COZ U TRUST THEM!!!

I'm sure it's happened to plenty o anons

Tell them to invest in a coin made for 4 Chan. They know how big it is and there are some rich people around here. Chancoin.org

Normies, if they know about Veeky Forums at all, think it's le sekrit illegil klub for pedophiles and rapists.