Seriously, fuck humanity

>wake up
>non-avian dinosaurs are still extinct
Seriously fuck meteors.

>ywn get to taste a roasted dodo

> the virgin dodo
> the chad emu
no second chances in evolution

Why won't birds redinofy, they were so close with the south american terror bird
fucking stupid birds, your kind of dinosaur sucks

dodos tasted terrible, that's why the Dutch settlers didn't try to save them

>come home from school
>Australia still has only a fraction of the animals it had before humanity showed up
This is why I think the phrase "Since the Industrial Revolution, humanity's been killing the planet".

Humanity's been a serial killer of other species for almost the past 50,000 years.

*This is why I think the phrase is bullshit.

It's survival of the fittest, Humans are the apex predator

>humanity
You mean fuck Abos, right?

Is this a dinosaur? It's a gigantic reptile that's been around for over 60 million years and is known to eat children.

It was white colonialists who killed of the dodos

no

Abos found their way to Mauritius? How? In a hollowed out log?

The sad part is, they didn't even eat them. Apparently the meat was very greasy, so they literally burned them for fuel.

We've been killing megafauna off.
Cats, dogs, and rats do the rest.

Apparently the dodo was mostly destroyed by cats, rats and dogs who were introduced, why aren't they being blamed?
Also can we please NOT spread rats absolutely everywhere?

>dutch
>in charge of culinary taste
smhtbh

Recently extinct animals fascinate me.

>wake up
>I'm still alive

Seriously, fuck reality.

>why aren't they being blamed?
Because they are fucking animals. Being brought to the island wasn't their fault.

For now

No but it is more closely related to birds than to lizards.

Human are animals too.

I feel so bad for this poor bastard. The stripes on a zebra actually help with survival, since when a herd of them are together all of the black/white stripes can confuse predators allowing more zebras to get away. But the quagga only has stripes on its head and neck. Nature plays some cruel jokes.

>nature
Weird way to say females.

Quagga? More like "horse cucked by Chad zebra"

Brainlets think of the Dodo

The thinking man thinks about the Passenger Pigeon and how humanity is very talented at killing things when we are bored.

imagine a world where the abos weren't here :(

I want them to start cloning them already.
And by them I mean at least a dozen interesting extinct creatures.

>still extinct

That's kind of how it works.

The closest thing we're doing is that there's a plan to recreate the ambient environment of a Pleistocene American Great Plains. They have testing stages in Denmark, but the idea is to transport the closest extant relatives of extinct animals (Lions, elephants and other organisms) and make a Park in the midwest. It's a bit goofy.

I have a professor ATM who recreated Mammoth blood. He featured in a number of documentaries, dude is energetic and is in love with Hemoglobin.