Do you guys really want lambos? Why wouldn't you get a McLaren 720s?

Do you guys really want lambos? Why wouldn't you get a McLaren 720s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYjVxgA7ewQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for $140k + $5k manufacturers warranty you could grab an MC4-12P

maybe if I was poor

This is all I'll need

I want Tesla

Why not both?

Figure of speach

my nigga

I really don't care about cars so much. Would probably just get a Porsche anyways. I'm more interested in computer stuff, and digital art. Would probably buy one of those expensive touch screen drawing pads the size of a table. You know, one of those Intuos touch screen things where you can see what you're drawing on the touch screen.

>not buying a Veneno

I want Nissan GTR, beast!

Looks like an autistic batmobile haha

I'm not much of a car guy but I've seen a tesla around that i really like the look off. Not sure which it is though.

I don't care about materialistic objects, I just want to make a lof of money and then piss of people that I don't spend it on stupid shit

how will they know you have a lot of money if you dont spend it on stupid shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=TYjVxgA7ewQ

>lambo
It's a fucking meme. Nobody needs a fucking lambo.

Hipsterfags plz go
And stay Go

McLaren F1 or nothing

A Tesla is the dumbest purchase you can make, in 2 years it's outdated (battery tech is moving quickly) and has no resale value, besides, what kind of faggot wants to drive without the ripping sound of a supercharged v10 lambo or the signature sound of a Porsche or AMG

From experience, sitting in the cl63 AMG the motor notes are orgasmic even without the "enhanced sound" package, 577HP twin turbo V8

This is how you know you are autistic without having to spend the money for a psychologist.

I'm a modest guy, I'd settle for a Jaguar