Do you think he killed himself, Veeky Forums?

Do you think he killed himself, Veeky Forums?

Billionaire reporting in

how much did he buy 1 for?

Could have been much worse.

1 for 74k eth

He only bought 0.666eth worth

When you have that kind of money, isn't this all just a game?

rich off crypto alone from early investments and trading or rich from high paying job for large investments?

yes they should just post their lambos T-T

Blockfolio true value is 41k€

And I started with 6.5k€ just a month ago

Impressive stuff. I'm a poor fag just clawing my way in slowly over time hoping to one day even reach this level.

>a month ago

That is a horrible larp m8. At least make it believable

I turned $1500 into $10k into a month. I don't think what he is saying sounds impossible at all.

Its not impossible but i refuse to believe that in the last month. Maybe in april /may or some shit

It's true. I put 6.5k into ZRX ico and got to the 40k range

Then made a few good trades and got all the way up to 55k before the china fud crash

At the end of the crash portfolio was worth 27k€... I hodled because a lot of eth is tied in chainlink presale

Now I just try to increase my eth stack

I knew it was the right decision to hold unto my TRX despite the china fud

Too bad i only got 512k though

this bitch needs more fiber

Redpill me on this shitcoin? Why do I always miss these ICOs?

Digital entertainment distribution shitcoin developed by a chink that was in Forbes who may or may not be a triad in cahoots with the Chinese government.

It's just a bug right? Other sides have it at like 60 cents

Thanks pal. The gainz were big?

They were alright.
Some retard just fat fingered on EtherDelta.

It's just some moron fatfingering a trade on etherdelta, and then blockfolio picks up on it and the price seemingly shoots through the roof

So did he actually buy one shitcoin for this much money or can he reverse it?

Yes, that's why OP is asking if he killed himself.

Don't know. Probably not

I still don't know what a good selling point would be, it could easily go to 0.000015 ETH again but it could just as easily tread back into the 6000s.

Any guesses to the price at the end of the year?

You can't reverse a trade.

Volume keeps going up and it's got some nice upward momentum. I think it could keep going up for at least another day or two before getting dumped. Hoping for somewhere around 0.00003 as the week gets going but that might be asking for too much.