NEO

Can NEO ever fucking recover

From where? 50? lol
It goes in cycles. It has been the perfect day trading coin the past month or so.

good things come to those who wait :^)

This

It will keep doing this until china announces neo can launch ICO's again.

Depends on the news from china. If this all blows over with all things essentially being equal in the end, aside from exchanges needing to have a license, it'll at least recover quite a bit. It'll probably more like double though, at least.

If china cucks the whole market, then it's doomed to freefall.

I bought some on the dip. I'm taking the risk, but it's basically the biggest risk on the market right now.

>If china cucks the whole market, then it's doomed to freefall.
china ain't cuckin shit. all we have to do is wait. then one day NEO will moon to like 0.025, easy.

no.

desu not memeing I will go several thousand all in on NEO right now, this is just a dipp

I think China knows about the importance of new technology. New knowledge can't be banned (take nuclear weapons as an example) so China would only harm their national development by banning blockchain projects. I think China will overtake the U.S. in most part of life. They will continue to be a major crypto player in the upcoming years.

Fuck out of here, Zhang. You won't overtake shit whilst being copy paste faggots.

Hahahaha don't tell me you are still holding.

NEO is a onetrick pony and it already had its 2 weeks of fame, move on user.

Qtum > NEO
Source : yes

It won't if China doesn't come out with some good news for crypto.

simply retarded. China will become the nr 1 global super power. Though not as powerful as the glory days of the USA.

thanks jews

That shitcoin already hit its top. Not going there back again. Infact this is perfect price for you to sell before this shit slowly dies.

>this is what stupid people who don't know how to invest believe

people said the exact same things when ANS mooned to $15 and settled around $5

cope harder faggot

as soon as ROC takes over from the illegitimate government of PRC

>The charts don't lie

>Hurf durf, neo is dgb/ripple