Why were spanish so bloodthirsty? is it the arab blood in them

RELATIONSHIP OF THE THINGS OF YUCATAN P. FRAY DIEGO DE LANDA
"The Indians of the province of Cochua and Chectemal were altered, and the Spaniards appeased them in such a way that, being these two provinces the most populous and full of people, the most unfortunate of all that land were left. unheard of (as they) cut noses, arms and legs, and women breasts and threw them into deep lagoons with pumpkins tied to the feet, they threw the children because they did not walk as much as the mothers, and if they carried them in collars and they were sick or did not walk as much as the others, cut their heads because they did not stop to let them go.
Some of the leaders of the province of Cupul were burnt alive and others were hanged. Information was made against those of Yobain, people of the Cheles, and they arrested the main people and, in stumps, they put her in a house they set fire to, burning her alive with the greatest inhumanity in the world, and this Diego de Landa says that he saw a large tree near the village in which a captain hanged many Indian women on their branches and from their feet to the children, their children. And in this same town and in another that Verey says, two leagues from him, they hanged two Indian women, one maiden and the other just married, not because they were to blame but because they were very beautiful and feared that the real of the Spaniards about them and so that the Indians could see that the Spaniards did not care about women; "

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Fury
youtu.be/d732rPkjqOU?t=26m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, it's the gothic blood

god that gets me so hard

ur fucked up m8

Because they are inferior subhumans.

heard a theory that it was because they carried the religious zeal they gained in the reconquista with them when they colonized the new world

the reconquista had been essentially completed by the end of the 13th century

can someone explain to me why we're meant to feel bad for these folks? centuries of warfare and human sacrifice shaped their culture but they expect people to swallow their "we just poor innocent natives" tripe? it sounds surprisingly like a bitter kid complaining about "hackers" after he got btfo in muh vidya

biggest hypocrites of history

didn't the last muslim city fall a few months before columbus' first voyage?

Anglo propaganda

Cortez was a hero

There is NO evidence of these "atrocities" besides Indian & Anglo drawings and some lying "survivors"

>essentially

those are flemish drawings

Because they were retarded and we spaniards were superior both in culture and military, it's like a high school kid fighting an eight year old. Instead of making a good, smart conquista like ye olde romans in which we fucked the hot native girls while making some small gifts and infiltrated the locals with our bastards we went full genocide on them. I honestly think that it was religion, we were really zealous back then.
Still it's pretty dimb that we stiol carry that stigma. Every single nation back then would have done the exact same thing imo. At least we had the decency of crumbling fast and making it easy to win the territories back. It took forever for the british.

>duhhhh genocide is okay if other people did it too

They were C*tholic.

a lot of the people to the new world from spain and portugal were dregs of society. convicts, the poor, mentally ill, crminally insane etc.

>your more recent genocide erases our earlier genocide so we get to play the victim
did the natives fear the logically consistent warrior?

The actual problem is that in 1492 subhumans flooded America and started replacing superior beings.

>superior beings
>eternally btfo
pick one lad

Amerindian superiority is based on their higher development rate compared to europeans. It's like comparing a chimp with a gun against a genius; the conclusion is the same with Amerindian superiority. How is this hard to get?

>yfw the chimp built the guns, ships and infrastructure needed to colonise america while the geniuses were preoccupied with their human sacrifices

>the chimp built the guns, ships and infrastructure needed to colonise america
actually the chinese did

As a spanish I wanted to disagree, i really wanted, but then I realised that every knowledge a spaniard has come from panchito tutorials. They are truly the ultimate race

so it was chimps in the end? interesting

What year did they invent such things?

t. Mohammed de San Allah

before 1492

wrong it had been terminated in 1492 if i remenber well

>essentially

long before the "geniuses" buming around the pre-relevant americas

As Amerindians had to start their civilization race 15000 years after europeans, let's calculate the development rate comparison.
1491 + 15000 years of offset = 16491AC

Amerindians were already bronze age meanwhile eurangutans were living in literal shitholes 15000 years ago.

Amerindian superiority remains unrefuted.
>pre-relevant
Before the arrival of Amerindians? This chimp isn't just funny, it even lies... hehe

Granada was a vassal of Castile and they just conquered due political reasons.Ferdinand the III of Castile ended the Reconquista de facto when he conquered Seville.He was planning to invade Morocco before the plague killed him

Why the offset? The first americans didn't appear from thin air, they reached the continent being in the same state of development as their european/asian counterparts; They had the exact same time to build a civilization as the rest of the world.

>when even the trolls cant keep their story straight
the absolute state of bait on this board...

has been told this before, he doesn't seem capable of understanding it

Wrong. Amerindian technology from 14000BC-10000BC is relatively the same as europe in 30000BC-20000BC.

>time
Amerindians started existing in 25000BC or later. Europeans started existing in 40000BC.

Amerindian superiority is supported by such archeological findings.
Denying consensus dates and archaeological datings is futile.

Amerindian superiority remains unrefuted.

sure, but the first amerindians were europeans who just hapenned to reach america. They would have a similar technology as the rest, unless they were pretty retarded europeans.

>Amerindian superiority remains unrefuted.
i... i think he's starting to fall for his own bait

>its a whole new era of we wuzzing

Wrong. The comparison is made for amerindians who managed to advance more in civic and technological development alongside societal organization in less time compared to europeans, as the analysis implies superior genes, so including genetically different people such as proto-Amerindians from siberia or central asia, is irrelevant.

>superior genes

wtf i love incas now

Whatever makes you feel better, half breed

the pose of the soldier on the right looks extremely familiar, what is it from?

wrong! the Chinese invented simple hand cannons.
european gun smiths designed the first proper functioning firearms, particularly the Portuguese.

as you can see European genius engineering puts anything Chinese to shame.

Its from when a soldier swings his sword

you must be a spic larper right?

The Spaniards are barbaric, they also did the same to the Dutch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Fury

I will never forgive Spain unless we Dutch receive reparations.

Bloodthirsty Aztecs got a taste of their own medicine.

>superior
>got btfo by a cough
>started worshipping Europeans as gods because they weren't getting sick
Servile race.

Chinese came up with all sorts of artillery, rockets, grenades, etc. long before Europe though.

Cause whenever the topic comes up /pol/ justifies it by saying all the other indians were fed up with the aztecs and saw spaniards and liberators.

They are second class Europeans. Eastern europeans would be the same given the chance, but they were the downtrodden ones for most of the time. Notice that it was mainly the first class Europeans, the civilised and tolerant ones, turning to Protestantism, while the inferior southerners stayed papist? Papism helped them justify their lust for blood.

To be fair british did their part as well

youtu.be/d732rPkjqOU?t=26m10s

Because the reality, that germs destroyed them is far less satisfying than either side trying to give Spain more credit than they really deserve.

>the pinacle of eurangutan superiority are pigs
Hmm?
So you agree with Amerindian superiority? Great for you.

We didn't even pay the soldiers who slaughtered your ancestors, what makes you think we're gonna give you shit?

There is more of a Moor in Spanish than Gothic.

These are the same fuckwits that say they "deserve" independence today in catlunya fuck off

yeah they did but they sticked with those archaic designs for hundreds of years and never improved upon them.
during the opium wars the Chinese where still using 17th century matchlock muskets pic related

like i said the Chinese never developed anything further then a hand cannon.