What are the contributions of hebrews/jews to humanity?

Egypt = mathematics and architecture
Babylonian Empires = coded laws
Assyrians = organized army
Greeks = almost all fields
Phoenicians = commerce
Persians = sciences
Romans = rights
Hebrews = ???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_shift
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maimonides
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christianity

Kvetching.

Seriously, I think theology and wisdom philosophy, and individual Jews have made contributions to all fields.

monothei-

Religion

The bible, the best selling book ever by a large margin

>Henotheism being Monotheism

Arguably language.

They created the most boring mythology imaginable.

Not really, it's interesting

Do really believe the 13th(at least) century meme that all languages derived from hebrew?

Yea

Hebrew is not the Adamic language but the earliest corruption from it.

The only relevant thing the Jews ever did was the fact a breakaway sect of their autistic religion found its way to Greece and Rome and eventually became mainstream. If it wasn't for Christianity we wouldn't even remember Jews ever existed, they were an irrelevant goat herder tribe from the mountains of Judea, to mention them in the same sentence as Greeks and Egyptians is a joke.

t. Stupor Mundi
How are your falcons doing?
I hope you have testen it on a couple Kids by just giving them food and not interacting with them at all, till they die from not being loved?

Why do say 13th century? You don't wanna admit that the church fathers believed that?

>t. hebrew mythology brainlet

Get an education. Phrygian is the most ancient and inherent language.

Einstein

>greek mythology not babby's first

lol go back to jerking it to stories about hermaphrodites and zeus becoming a furry

Sorry I'm an illerate pleb , who hasn't read any of the church farthers. I just know that there is this Story told about Friedrich II (hre) trying to find it out

Awesome Psy-Trance.

The most infamous literature of all time and pretty much everyones name (i'm named after some sand jew)

Well technically, Canaanite achievements are Jewish achievements considering they were just Southern Canaanites. There was no discernible difference between a Hebrew and a Phoenician. They were the same in almost every way, there languages were mutually intelligible. Some could argue both Phoenician and Hebrew were just dialects of the same Canaanite language.

The Law, and the Messiah.

And the oracles, the prophets of God.

You can probably find a list of Nobel prizes granted to Jews for various and sundry inventions, etc.

But you don't want to credit Jews for anything they do, now, do you.

More bullshit. You must the the dumbest motherfucker on the planet. Canaanites were Hamites; Hebrews are semites.

Two entirely different branches of human beings.

>hamits
>semits
What are a jewish ultranationalist or a evangelical murican? Normally even thex get their sience Level up to the 19 th century

Is English your 15th language?

>More bullshit. You must the the dumbest motherfucker on the planet.
No, you are for believing the Biblical genealogies.
>Canaanites were Hamites; Hebrews are semites.
Hebrew is a Canaanite language. The original Israelites were Canaanite tribes who developed a monotheistic religion around the worship of El, a Canaanite God. The myth of an Exodus and a Conquest of Canaan is just that, a myth.

Evangelical.

kek

I'll believe what is true.

You can believe lies.

I'm happy to let those chips fall where they may.

Canaanites: Hamites, from Canaan, from Ham, from Noah. Worship El, who has children Ba'al, Ashteroth, and Molech.

Hebrews: Shemites/Semites, from Shem, son of Noah, worship YHWH, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose only begotten Son is Jesus.

>I'll believe what is true.
Where is your proof it's true? There is zero proof of an Exodus. Zero proof of a Conquest. There is significant proof that the Israelites still worshipped other Canaanite Gods. Every reputable Archeologist and Historian agrees with that.

Canaanites: the most retarded, wicked, bloody, depraved, and evil people the world has ever seen.

Hebrews: stubborn.

The bible proves itself to be the true Word of God by telling the story of the world from beginning to end, something only God can do.

Chariot wheels. Ipuwer papyrus. Solomon's monument. Al Aqaba crossing. The entire book of Exodus in the bible.

Sorry I'm stoned as fuck and my phones autocorrect switches between english,german and spanish suggestions

If there was a choice in there, I'm a born again young earth evangelical christian.

You do realize it's literally
isra-EL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_languages
Hebrew & Phoenician were both Canaanite languages spoken by ethnic Canaanites. Around the Bronze Age collapse, Nothern Canaanites became Phoenicians, and Southern Canaanites became Hebrews/Israelites. I know the truth triggers religious Jews, Evangelical Christians and Palestinians but it's true.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_shift
The most notable difference between Hebrew and other Northwest Semitic languages is the Canaanite vowel shift.

christianity and jesus .

>t. Jews assmad that they are Canaanites

No, it isn't. It's Israel.

If I were a Jew, I would consider it the lowest insult on the planet to be compared to the Canaanites, yes.

Scum sucking pedo 4channers who rape cats are higher class people than Canaanites.

Israel means "Struggled with God"

El was a Canaanite God

Hebrew is a Canaanite language

I know this pisses you off, but it's true

Why? They objectively are.

No, Israel means "Struggles with men and God". Literally nothing you say is true. Nothing. It's ponderous.

El was a Canaanite god, a demon. Ba'al, demon. Ashteroth, demon. Molech, demon. All of the gods of the Canaanites were demons.

I could give a fig about languages. I find linguistics to be meme science at its worst.

To idiots, sure. In reality, not even close.

No, it's really interesting mythology.

Loans and interest rates.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

Also

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maimonides

Pretty influential in Al-Andalus and among ths Sephardic diaspora

If you ignore all those ancient bankers, sure.

The Phoenicians came up with that, and renaissance Italian banking families perfected the art way before Jews.

If they were Demons, do they still exist or did they rip? what happend to them?

>renaissance
>before medieval jew moneylending
mate ...

>Greeks = almost all fields
This is a /pol/ thread

Sage and reported

>before medieval jew moneylending
Which was propped up by European aristocrats purely out of convenience.

Isn't the Persian Book of Kings epic of poetry like the second longest or longest book in terms of poetic prose by a single author?

shit list

Egypt/Sumerian - primogenitor (math, architecture, art, astronomy, organized religion, reading and writing)
Babylonians - universal contract enforcement
Assyrian - first "state" with distinct ruling, priestly, and soldier classes
Greeks - math, philosophy, political theory, dynamic sculpture
Phoenicians - alphabet, maritime technology
Persians - ethics ("good and evil")
Romans - rule of law, separation of powers
Hebrew - revolutionized ethics (the torah, later the golden rule)

Canaanites were semitic

But modern jews arent related to canaanites or hebrew

Why you guys are implying that modern "jews" are the same as hebrews?

When this fucking meme will die already?

They arent hebrews, they arent semitic, get that through your stupid head

>math, philosophy, political theory, dynamic sculpture
Oh its not like other civ did that before them

>But modern jews arent related to canaanites or hebrew
WE
>Why you guys are implying that modern "jews" are the same as hebrews?
WE
>They arent hebrews, they arent semitic, get that through your stupid head
WE

Now let me school you, faggot. Jews absolutely are. They look like shitskins, and their genetics prove they are too. Jews lie, but genes don't.

You trusts those test they made?
You are so stupid, you are either a germanic or an askhenazi

Sorry lad, hebrews are gone, modern "jews" are just converts just like yemeni jews , deal with it and still yemenis jews have more reason to live in israel than sephardi and askhenazi

>You trusts those test they made?
It's the opposite. The only people who try to refute scientific facts are kikes like (((Eran Elhaik))).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry
>Elhaik's 2012 study was specifically criticized for its use of Armenians and Azerbaijani Jews as proxies for Khazars and for using Bedouin and Jordanian Hashemites as a proxy for the Ancient Israelites. The former decision was criticized because Armenians were assumed to have a monolithic Caucasian ancestry, when as an Anatolian people (rather than Turkic) they contain many genetically Middle Eastern elements. Azerbaijani Jews are also assumed for the purposes of the study to have Khazarian ancestry, when Mountain Jews are actually descended from Persian Jews. The decision to cast Bedouin/Hashemites as "proto-Jews" was especially seen as political in nature, considering that both have origins in Arab tribes from the Arabian Peninsula rather than from the Ancient Israelites, while the descent of the Jews from the Israelites is largely accepted.
You have to be retarded if you believe this Jew. Also, explain Samaritans?

>Jacob is a conniving crook and trickster who scammed his older brother out of his blessing and pretty much fucked over everyone
>loved by God before he was born
>Esau is a regular and pretty upstanding guy who got hungry, and ended up being scammed by everyone
>hated by God before he was born and is condemned as a villain

what a joke Hebrew "morality" is. the kike testament is just dozens of books of instructions on how to lie nonstop and get away with it.

obviously not, but what they did was revolutionize those fields.

Geometry, for instance, traces its roots back to Euclid

This always bothered me, Jacob was a complete cunt who cheated and scammed his own brother and his own father and somehow this makes him holy and blessed anyway. Jewish values on display right here.

Comedy

Samaritans can have hebrews genes but no askhenazi or sephardi

You are just a LARPer askhenazi

Askhenazi are slavic, caucusus, armenian, iberian and germanic

They didnt and babylonian did geometry

Mel Brooks

>You are just a LARPer askhenazi
Nope, I just recognize they are shitskins.
>Askhenazi are slavic, caucusus, armenian, iberian and germanic
I'm now convinced you are an Ashkenazi trying to convince us you are white. YOU AREN'T.

Bullshit, post proofs.

Euclid is literally called 'the father of geometry'. His book 'Elements' was considered the principal mathematics and geometry textbook until the 19th century.

>People with white skin aren't white
Ashkenazi are literally indistinguishable from South Italians, Spaniards, Greeks and other Med.

Archaeologists have found babylonians tablets containing geometry elements
It seems you have bad reading comprehension

I said that askhenazis can be armenian, germanic, slavic, iberian and caucusus

That man can be armenian or even yemeni

And then you have askhenazi with pale skin, light hair light eyes

>geometry elements
far different thing from a cohesive, working theory

The Israelites were culturally different from Phoenicians by the Iron Age at least.

>The original Israelites were Canaanite tribes who developed a monotheistic religion around the worship of El, a Canaanite God
I know what you're talking about but I want you to back that up.

the current world order

so what, you get people in syria and lebanon who look like that too. Very similar appearance to ashkenazi

NWO is already in power?

In the hebrew Thorah "Elohim" is used throughout Genesis as the word for God.
El(ohim) used to be a word for gods in general in a lot of Semitic languages and latter came to mean a specific god who was in turn gradually seen as the "one" God. Allah is a differentiation of El(ohim), and in Kabbellah El is recognized as one of the names of Jhvh.

Monotheism

Only low-born Jews are Canaanites, the Jewish ruling-class and the Samaritans are Hebrews

Jewish ruling class was Hellenic

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Phoenicians were bros

I fucking hate this retard, already humiliated him in another thread

You are both historically and mathematically illiterate

Yes... Geometry existed but it wasn't a formalised discipline with axioms, they didnt have the concept of mathematical proof, Greeks invented Geometry as a discipline