Update on my divorce

I posted an update here a few days ago about how my wife sold my crypto behind my back and i hit her and she left home and says she wants a divorce.

well just giving an update of what happened after that since people were curious on a few others threads. I basically drank myself into a stupor at the park and slept there until early morning. Came back to my apartment and went back to sleep. Was pretty hungover but thinking fairly straight when i woke up. Don't have access to our joint account but have a small account which i can pull from for the next few weeks to survive basically. Spoke to my wife on the phone around midday the next day and she said she wants a divorce and doesn't want to see me again, that I've ruined her life and that she is happy she never had a kid. She had made a police report about the incident that morning and said the police might come speak to me. I got fairly angry at this point and hung up. Basically waited for a few hours in my apartment, just drinking coffee basically. crypto had gone back up at this point so i was pretty angry.

Cops rung in about 3pm and asked me to come back to the station to be booked in. no handcuffs or anything. basically being charged with battery. cops weren't too nasty but there was one guy who called me a few nasty names when i was getting "booked in".

went back home that night and looked at a few lawyers. its too fkn expensive and I'm not poor enough that i qualify for legal aid. I'm basically guilty as shit they have photos of her after i hit her.

so yeah probably going to have to do some time after all this is done. I'm doing k personally, I've kind of resigned myself the fact that I've monumentally fucked up. part of me is even hoping for a long sentence as fucked as that sounds. at least my life will be stable. i put a few hundred dollars into some coins, so maybe they will have mooned by the time i get out.

cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S3423547#p3423611
youtu.be/1pEzp-Bn1Lk?list=PLO0t9uMuq4Uw5LJ4trYq163TwdvwnlbSx&t=32
strawpoll.me/13956881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your lesson will inspire us all - don't teach your female how to crypto. better yet, keep her in the dark as much as you can. Be strong, brother. Crypto isn't going anywhere. Use the time in the joint to read up on how you're going to start your own business doing something you love

Thanks for the update. It's weird how the financial markets can boil down entire lives being fucked up to just numbers on a screen, logic gates and binary. Hope you keep well.

good riddance of your wife bro, sounds like she never escaped her mother's influence.

you'll be well and I wish prosperity on you with your coins by the time you are out.

Wait 5 years and even if you haven't made it, rent a suit and a lambo and take a pic of you with some random hot chick standing in front of the coast and the car, say something I beat her and she knows better than to ever sell

>he obviously didn't have 2fa enabled

lmao

its been a whirlwind 3 days, but I've come to see the potential good in this. potentially it could be good in that access to a library etc means that i could come out with something positive.

Fuck user. Thought there was a chance you were larping the other day. How much time are you looking at doing?

meant to reply to

Well at least you don't have to go to an American jail.

not too long i think. certainly not longer than a year. i have a prior conviction from when i was a young guy for a bar fight, just stupid shit. from what I've read that will not help me. it was possible i could get away with a bond, but with that prior, it would be maybe a year or a bit less.

>mfw you'll be the crypto king of the can, the coin guru behind the bar, the altcoin wizard in the prison

if you go to jail all your expenses are paid right?

That means you can put every single dollar you have now into crypto. then just live for free in jail.

how much are we talking about here ?
i dont know the first part of the story
this past month i lost went from 800 $ to 6k $ and back to 800$.
and a whole lot of stress. i would have been much more HAPPY without this fake money

I've stored my new stuff better and committed the seed keys to memory.

Are you white?

lost around 10k from a 30k investment and she sold. problem is she wouldn't let me put it back and wouldn't give me authorisation for our joint account. i hit her in the heated argument that ensued which was the lasting damage

yep australia, family came with the first boats from england. wife is the same before anyone asks

if she divorces you after 1 fuck-up then she never actually loved you.

maybe she fancied you and the opportunities you brought for her but she definitely is not the one you want to keep around

Seems like you will be happier without this semen demon in the long run. Crypto did more good than bad.

>australia, family came with the first boats from england
Knock it off with the drugs and alcohol, do your time and become a respectable man. You've got great genetics and a winning accent, unlimited potential. You have got to take better care of yourself - I know that society is degenerate and treats substance abuse like no big deal but that's the thing absolutely ruining our people on every continent. You're better than this incident.

>i put a few hundred dollars into some coins, so maybe they will have mooned by the time i get out.

I hope you get a 5 year sentence and won't have to restrain the temptation not to hodl

10k is not that much anyway

i guess is a small price to pay to get your life back and start new.

stay away from the alcohool , you know its not good. start living more healthy, excercise and take care of your self.

i learned that things change quickly. one day your in top after half a year your down and after some time you are better than ever.

Honestly OP, I think you should try talking to your wife more. We all make mistakes like she did, and yeah you hit her(shouldn't have) but I still think talking to her and apologising properly could fix it. Let go of that ego a bit, doing time or living like shit will not do you any good

you're a living meme

havent touched drugs in years. i reckon the night i described was basically the first time i had gotten properly drunk in quite a while. that said, I've got changes to make for sure and i will. thanks for the advice

tried mate, she was extremely short. its very possible she softens over the next few weeks i suppose, but the charges are going ahead so I'm doubtful. I've been looking back over the last few days onto our relationship and am realising that she probably didn't have strong feelings for me. i was too stupid to recognise it i reckon.

thanks mate things do change quickly so I'm hopeful about the future.

>this

To prefer going to jail and letting your life go to shit just because you're too proud to suck it up and grovel until your ex accepts to withdraw her case... you could even settle just so it doesn't go to court... don't be a douche and try to get your life on track ... no one will care that you took the moral high-road when your ass is getting pounded by Tyrone while you're the slammer

so basically you invested your savings on btc (sage)
but now you are poor instead of millionaire cuz of avarage bitch

you are a big man, she is a small fragile woman. while trying to calm her down you accidentaly hit her because she was flailing aroud histaricaly. you never intended to hit her, she is now lying because you want a divorce and she cant handle it.

if you told the police you really did hit her then youre a big fuckking moron. i would change my story and deny it all no matter what.

our very own Veeky Forumsraeli shilling IOC, NEO, Ark and DGB to murderers and rapists who have been saving for the past 25 years. We're going to be rich.

Yup I don't even know why retards like you get married out of conviencience or just cause it looks like a good idea. You've got to KNOW they're the one.

women...

Of course she will be. You lost her money and hit her. She committed a stupid mistake but of course fails to realise that right now. It is hard earned money after all.
Yeah the charges are going ahead but there's no restraining order right.
Don't give up so easily is what I'm saying. If she continues acting like a bitch after you feel like you've done all you could, then let her rot.
If you show her you loved her, the least she'd do is at least withdraw the case out of pity and the best would be coming back(with the account details). So swallow that ego!

How the fuck did your marriage get ruined over a 10k loss on 30k? There must have been other problems because that seems crazy to believe. Either that or crypto has destroyed my perception of the value of money for normal people.

Women are fragile creatures that dont know what they want and they rely on others to tell what to do , when you fucked up she didnt know what to do and she went to her mother and she told your wife what to do your wife is being influenced by her mum you need to het her trust back, you may think this is impossible but remember that women are biologically oriented to help the ones in need so you just gotta swallow your ego and ask her sorry cry if you can

10k is a lot if you were poor your whole life. You can live nearly a year with it

Your going to have to take the assult/battery charges to the teeth, your guilty. But you can make her life a living hell by suing her for the loss of the money considering it bounced right back. Trust me, this is what you want to do.

F for our fallen comrade

only a fucking beta talks finance with his wife.

Ah, so the direct descendant of criminals? Makes sense.

dude, she deserved it. I hope you broke her jaw.

Sue her for fuck's sake.

Dont be a fucking pussy and get shoved around. She practically made you bankrupt, get even with her. Get money.

Don't share your personal problems here.

>Sue her
i mean this isn't bad user... savings were 50% your property right? so she sold without your explicit permission and now you investiment is mooning... i see the room for sue

well, on the other hand you deserve it too. What's with all the asking for permission? Are you some kind of lap dog?

it was a lot for me mate. I'm not a rich guy and never have been.

yep i will keep this in mind

not that i want to do this, but how could i possibly sue her for lost crypto?

I feel for you bro, you fucked up, but she sounds like a right cunt. Best of luck. You won't get jail, probs community service or something, if you have Bipolar you can get off.

>i possibly sue her for lost crypto?
you sue her for selling cryptos you two decided to invest togheter without asking to you... basically you are asking for 15k usd in BTC at the price you had bought

>mfw this is literally your future
warosu.org/biz/thread/S3423547#p3423611

>women are biologically oriented to help the ones in need
Women are biologically oriented to virtue signal

>he told his wife about crypto, what's worse he gave her access to internet money
stupid is who stupid does

>2017
>getting married

Shouldn't have hit your wife but you should have also never married a woman to begin with. Have children if you want, fine. I plan on having some too one day - but marrying in this day and age? FUCK THAT.

I'm sorry man. I think the only way out now is to show that you are really regretful about hitting her, when it comes to a trial also in court. Get a lawyer for sure, don't try to defend yourself. Also for the divorce.

It's also clear that you will never be together again, and in the end you will be better off for it. You just have to push through all the bullshit.

You both messed up. Also never give your partner the power to manage your investments again.
Good luck user.

if this is real and not larp I remember your original thread.

don't cops understand if a woman loses you thousands of dollars that she deserves to be hit? how cucked is your country?

>how cucked is your country
How cucked is OP to actually consider marrying anyone in a legal sense?

>mfw op lost 10k because his wife couldn't HODL

That 30k was about to become 60k.

thanks for sharing op

Kek my ex said I was spending too much time messing with my "stupid internet money". The funny thing was I turned $200 into $2000 this summer and was planning on taking her on her dream vacation to France. Oh well, now I get to enjoy my gains. Fuck women.

A YEAR!? Dude how bad did you beat her?

OP THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU WERE KEKED MY MARRING THE BITCH, GIVING HER YOUR FINANCES,AND TOUCHING HER.

ARE YOU A FUCKING NIGGER? GOD DAMN LOW IQ INBRED, DESERVE TO BE IN JAIL. god damn beta.

KEK

Make sure to post back here a year from now user

if you give your hoe access to your crypto you bought with your money youre asking to get fucked

>committed the seed keys to memory.
have fun never gaining access to your money again

Your woman has no business knowing what your situation is with regards to money. Just keep her allowance coming and make sure she gets what she needs without being able to waste all of it. If she knows you are rich she will waste the money on bullshit and ruin your lives. If she knows you are poor she will feel contempt for you and ruin your lives.

Talk to a lawyer and don't make this mistake with the next woman. You would never read mein kampf to your dog to explain politics to it to convince it to come with you and fight the jews. Your dog will fight the jews with you because it's YOUR dog. Your wife should be the same.

Letting your wife access to your crypto portfolio was a costly mistake.

Before going to jail you should buy a few thousands $ worth of coins with credit cards.

You can see this as an opportunity. You won't have to pay for your personal expenses for quite some time.

Dude
My strong advice now is to get your family to contact hers and try and come to terms, agree you made a major mistake that was unforgivable, but don't go through the legal hell of all of this.
You could both make life hell for each other but you now need to sober up, and hang out with your parents (the guys that always have your back). Call your boss at work and take time off. Walk it through with them.

whatever the outcome don't make this a big payday for the lawyers, which is what will happen if you don't do something about this
Acceptable outcomes:-
>Reconciliation after trial separation - explain how much you love her - needs mediation perhaps from family
> 50:50 split of finances (or let her have what's fair). Agree you were in the wrong but let's walk away from this without a messy situation

Dude your priority is to sort this out now, don't end up with a criminal record get her to drop the case.

And this is why I can't trust women and will continue being single for the rest of my life

She went to the police - that's all you need to know , fuck this bitch for life , no wife should EVER mix police in your life , you deserve a better one , should have fucked her up more...

don't have any family. parents are gone and brother died a few years ago

why?

I can already see OP's inmates commenting about how he keeps mumbling letters and numbers to himself everyday.

Maybe she has some friends you can reach out to? It's a hail mary but if there is anything you can do to get out of going to prison, you should try it. There is no upside of to going to prison.

Sidenote, I can't believe you let a woman that would divorce you AND press charges for hitting her one (1) time have access to that much crypto. That was really, really not smart.

It's tangentially related to the board and also an important life lesson. Never share your fucking account details with anyone ("It'll be fine, she's MY FUCKING WIFE, there's no way it'll be a problem").

AHAHAHAHAHA. THIS IS WHY GLORIOUS PAJEETS HAVE BETTER WIFES THEN THIS STUPID WHITE BITCHES, WHO JUST RUNNING ONLY FOR MATERIAL ILLUSIONS, FUCKING WHITE WHORES.

I posted this yesterday but didnt get a (you)
youtu.be/1pEzp-Bn1Lk?list=PLO0t9uMuq4Uw5LJ4trYq163TwdvwnlbSx&t=32
what this guy. I know the intro is a minute fucking long and its a black guy with a lisp. But he will kinda prepare you for doing time.

her friends are fairly bitchy and I've never liked them and they've never liked them. I'm afraid if i reach out it won't help me. i suppose i could try. it wasn't smart i know, but we have a joint access account and i needed her authorisation to transact that amount. besides, i wanted it to be a joint thing because I'm a moron.

jeez my wife sort of looks like this but white. she has big eyes like the woman in your pic. face is slightly longer though.

Watch your wife kill herself once Bitcoin goes to 10k EOY

But seriously all of this over only 10k, that's probably less now once Bitcoin recovered.
>weak hands destroying marriages
This is your lesson Veeky Forums

Don't kill yourself but btc is building support at $4100 now

My advice is to not contact her at all. Let her sit with her stupidity when bitcoin goes to 6k, and she'll come crawling back to you.

F brother.

Dude call in to Stefan Molyneux's show, I'm not even joking.

>Hi guys, I posted a few months ago about hitting my wife for being a weak handed cunt and selling low like a faggot.
>Well, I'm thriving in jail and I've even found time to create a new crypto of my very own: Domestic Abuse Coin (DAC).

>Talk to a lawyer and don't make this mistake with the next woman. You would never read mein kampf to your dog to explain politics to it to convince it to come with you and fight the jews. Your dog will fight the jews with you because it's YOUR dog. Your wife should be the same.
I love /pol/ sometimes

Women are biologically oriented to survive, even at the cost of the larger community. That's the all of it and end of it. Whether it's just seeking a higher status man than the one she has at present, or getting gang bang creampied into orgasmic bliss by invaders on top of a pile consisting of her freshly murdered husband, father, and brothers, she'll do it.

This 100% never tell your woman about your Internet monies. And if you do don't show her how to cash out.

Kys yourself

strawpoll.me/13956881

underrated post

keck, literally worse than the fag whose wife didn't let him buy $50k worth of BTC when it sold under $1

and he listened

betas, when will they ever learn

if you're going to be doing some hard time for battery might as well have gotten your money's worth and taught that cunt a proper lesson

>not killing your wife and jumping off a roof
cuck desu

I'm too high for this.