Teach young Americans finance models for free

>teach young Americans finance models for free
>get arrested
What did New York mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI

He meme'd too hard; should've played it cool.

People have been waiting for a reason to crucify him, and he just gave it for free.

Is anyone more /ourguy/ than this guy?

I love Shkreli but he is doesn't seem to know anything about crypto

Shkreli actually said you can't turn 50k into a lot of money.

He has no idea.

He's the last of the old school. I think he's just now realizing crypto is real shit.

Your going to hate me for saying this but i actually believe its all bad advice for normal people who want to make it.

Stocks are a rich mans game where you need huge capital to make it big. Shkrelis right, its not easy to get 20% a year in stocks. to get in early in stocks for dat easy 10x as an A1 series investor you need to be basically a modern aristocrat already.

Only way for guys like us to make it is take a series of well calculated gambles on emerging things like crypto. risk/reward, its the only way.

I never said he was wrong about anything in stocks. He is on point and stocks and managing other people's money is how he got rich.

I saw one his brief talks on crypto and he said Bitcoin had potential and to put 1% of your portfolio in it and said avoid any alt. Uh.....This guy is hella smart and has more talent than myself or most other smart people but he has a blind spot when it comes to this. My only objection to this whole thing is that it is a clear bubble and will eventually burst, just not sure when. I still think we have maybe 1-1.5 years

Most multi-millionaires started a business. But this is too hard for Veeky Forums to wrap their head around.

The great thing about business is that you can screw people over with little repercussions as long as you are within the bounds of the law.

It's literally a nobrainer. Trading to make it big is a fools game (Wall Streets war chest is much more powerful than yours), and speculating on random shit is hardly worth it unless you have a deeper understanding than the wider investment community (early crypto adopters).

Imo the free/low risk money in crypto this was mining with cheap GPUs (public knowledge about GPU market provides a margin of safety) and yields were still overwhelmingly good, as well as crypto lending (high rates and exchanges had measures in place to make sure you got paid back), although you need to diversify your holdings greatly across many exchanges to avoid the risk of hacking/insolvency/delays.

Anyways have fun speculating on pennies while I grow my builder-architect construction company and clear 200K+/yr almost guaranteed with my share of the family manufacturing company.

Free (low risk) money this year**

Not really. This guy is definitely /our#1guy/

entrepreneurs are just wagecucks with a fancy leash, nothing less

no

there really is no other answer than "no"

stop opening peoples eyes let them play with their pixels

>tfw people are still making millions off of selling MMO currency and items
>tfw people are making millions boiling legos on youtube
>tfw you realize you have the mindset of a boomer

>lmao my family has a company have fun with your pixels

>boiling legos
wat

Shkreli Did Nothing Wrong (except fail to release the wutang album)

He hopped on board recently because he realized how easy it was to move money around the world through BTC

He is being crucified simply for being alt-right.

hes not (((alt-right)))
but you already knew that, didnt you?

He's rddits guy, not ours. You people should really fuck off back there. Or at least stick to . This isn't business in the slightest.

They're really trying to fuck him now. He offered $50,000 dollars on KikeBook to anyone who brought him some of Hillary Clinton's hair. That went over like a fart in church.

>hey look at my reddit obsession that has nothing to do with anything
You have no idea what you're talking about

hes a fucking idiot, he either wants to go to jail for more gay troll "clout" or he didnt calculate the consequences, either way you look at it, he snitched on himself

thought it was only 5k
edit it was only 5k idiot