A bunch of illiterate internet gamblers who masturbate to cartoons investing in digital tulips vs...

A bunch of illiterate internet gamblers who masturbate to cartoons investing in digital tulips vs. an established system that has so many reputable companies such as Apple, Coca-cola, General Motors, and Lockheed Martin in it; survived WW2. Which one do you think will win?

We are the new elite. Deal with it.

False dichotomy

crazy fascist you will be killed

Charts out of date btc is higher now

sorry couldn't hear you over my 600% percent gains from my starting point 3 months ago.

Don't know, but I can tell you which one will see the biggest gains in our lifetimes.

Yeah please enjoy your 3% yearly gains in an established market while I am gaining 10-30% a month in crypto, faggot. I dont give a fuck whether or not they are digitil tullips you illiterate brainless tard, all I care about is fast gains and crypto has not let me down yet.

Ps: I invest in your shit stock and gold markets (and real estate) to spread risk, but these are all as much tulips as crypto. If I bought x as an early investor anyone buying x after me would be paying more for it. Please go ahead and enlighten us on how these shit markets have intrinsic value.

using silly printed pieces of paper money that rot, vs using seashells with permananet storage of wealth. which one will survive?

B-but Bitcoin is the new Gold.

These are secured ROI you fool. If the company gets bankrupted, you will get back your initial investments without loss. In your digital tulips, if the market crashes down, say goodbye to all of your money.

I really think most of the asshurt comes from the fact that people have sat by on the sidelines while a bunch of society's forgotten losers are making boatloads of cash. I worked at McDonald's before this all took off.

and the best part is it didnt even begin yet

Neets should break of society and start our own society, will a bill of rights for freemen and a bill of rights for slaves. We will be a slaver nation and the rich will get richer and the slaves will remain meh.

Shit i just descrived the US. Nvm senpai

nocoiners will never get it. we all know it's a gamble but all the good gains are possible because crypto is such a risky market and volatile. no pain no gain. enjoy your 1% safe gains on stocks, cuckboi

Never underestimate the power of the NEET.

>If you don't initiate your young men into the tribe, they burn down the village - Nog proverb

On the other hand, anyone who put $500 into crypto in January could have gotten their initial investment a few months in by selling half and hanging onto the rest. They'd have anywhere from $2k to $50k right now depending on what they bought.

Again, this is burger flipping money we're talking about, while normalfags are doing their best to squirrel away a few dollars at a time so they can get muh employer matching and muh 401k bux. Kek.

>tfw more money in the bank due to crypto than friend who has been working and saving for the last 8 years

I mean, thats an understatement. It would only take 1 angry neet, some internet and ebayed lab equipment to end the entire world.

We are here to burn it down.

Gold which has been used for trade for thousands of years, built empires and survived every war in history vs. fiat a system of endless inflation where the rulers literally produce wealth from paper. Which do you think will win?
Pro-tip from 2017, fiat won.

>muh tulips
>buys 3 million worth of bitcoin after crashing it
Cunts

>On the other hand, anyone who put $500 into crypto in January could have gotten their initial investment a few months in by selling half and hanging onto the rest. They'd have anywhere from $2k to $50k right now depending on what they bought.
No, it's not. They might lose it all by next month, just like gambling.

>Never underestimate the power of the NEET.
You NEETs don't even have the courage to talk to girls. It's good that you don't breed but your foolishness should stay on the internet. We don't need your weak spirit on the real world.

What are you blabbing about? Fiat is a system to simplify trading. We're talking about the "value" here. Fiat has a value backed by banks, large corporations, the government, and the military. Gold is backed by its rarity and usefulness. Asteroid mining is still years away, we'll be all dead before the generation of asteroid mining comes. What about your digital tulips? It backs nothing but memes and trust. Cryptocurrency literally nothing but a joke. Zero value.

Let's be professional here kids.

False dichotomy

>No, it's not. They might lose it all by next month, just like gambling.
people have been saying this for... almost a decade now
>be in touch with tech
>learn about this early on
>literally a new asset class
>even if most fail, blockchain and decentralization ARE the future

All I see are salty retards who are coping with the fact that they missed the boat and are STILL missing the fucking boat saying things like what you're saying here. Do what you want, but cut it with the "hurr it's the same as gambling" and "muh tulips" lines.

Hmmm look at this new technology which is much better than this 3000 year old system.
but only nerdsssss own it so its not worth anything hahahahah, get rused

The new General Motors and Coca Colas will be made up of former Veeky Forumsnessmen

>nogs have proverbs, implying nogs have wisdom
Crazy how nature do dat

this. there's already people who made millions with crypto and literally bought lambos.

>pic related