BTC current price $4,051.75

>BTC current price $4,051.75

i-it's rising too fast lads

this might not be good

SELL

You're falling in this trap with both feets.

Don't say I haven't warned you.

6k is the target. Sell now if you're a weak handed faggot

what exchange do you use?

>you know realize Jaime Dimon is single handedly buying up the btc market

slick fuding bastard

expect 5k-6K before th eend of the month

>caring about day to day movement
Chill out and take a step back, it's going to find a floor ~2.8k and go sideways for awhile before going full bull again. That said never short BTC.

Why don't you think it will hit 6 soon on this run? Really you think it will dip to 2.8?

why would it? We need someone to replace the chinese or some new thing to get us going beyond ATHs

It's simply making up for a stupid panic dip. It makes perfect sense for the price to rise this quickly.

>dip
No, I think it'll bounce off 2.8k several times over the course of weeks.
As for why I think it won't continue to 6k it's mainly my lack of faith in newcoins, I think so much dumb money has entered the market with zero trading experience and they will keep it down as they panic sell at a loss.

Fucking 6k by the end of September

That makes sense to me because I'm looking to be one of those newfags, though I plan to hodl once I buy.
I made a coinbase account but read terrible things about support and verification.
What exchange do you use/recommend? Someone suggested Gemini, looks better than coinbase so far

Nationality matters, I'm an Austfag and love coinjar but that is only an option for Aussies, Kiwis and Bongs.

Roger that. thx for the (you)s

Can any burgers out there shill me an exchange?

It's the right time to sell, Veeky Forumstards.

BUY BUY BUY FUCKING BUY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

HOLY SHIT IT DROPPED 10 DOLLARS
SELL
SEEL

Yeah a one thousand dollar price swing is very unnatural and will raise lots of authorities eye brows expect mass shut downs and sell offs

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I BUY THE DIP GOD DAMNIT

RAISING AGAIN

>4002
>look away for a second
>4017
HOLY FUCK SELL

I used local bitcoins for the majority of my crypto and sometimes I'll buy btc dips on Coinbase. Use bittrex. AND USE 2FA FOR EVERYTHING

newfag, just short it like this

If it breaks through $5000 you're gonna see some serious shit

So far I've heard Bttrex and Gemini, and I like the reviews and support they have. Are those both trusted here on Veeky Forums?

Everyone: Should I just delete Coinbase, or hold it and link my bank/card?