Why is the french history and culture so fucking gay?

Why is the french history and culture so fucking gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2MvnXNkmKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's filled with French people.

You have 1914-1918 to thank for that. The French were pretty competent ass-kickers until they bled to death in WW1

sharter closethomo
jelly and obsessed nigel

All the real french men died during the revolutionary and napoleonic wars and they had to replenish their stocks with the lesser men that were leftover.

I don't know. France is the weirdest fucking country in Europe. It's like a different planet in the middle of an Earth continent. You will never explain France.

That's because the French aren't white. They encouraged mixing with Arabs and other Muslims since forever.

>gerard depardieu
>not white
guy's the most gaulish person to ever live

Gauls aren't white.

>A fucking american

You're a bunch of cuckholds and your women are nothing but whores

I would not open my dirty mouth if i was a 56% mulatoe like you, amerimutt

Go prep some Bull

>Poles
>Whites

>Poles
>Caucasoid

Pick one

Poles and French aren't white. Only Anglos are.

There arent full gaul people

One of the guy in this picture look really handsome though

He is a model

See Francisco Lachowski

What's wrong with these people? They look normal. The rest are obviously some half-blacks that have nothing to do with polacks.

Hell, even the first guy looks pretty normal, his haircut is just fucked up.

Anglos are swarthy manlet, only Dutch, northern Germans and Danes are truly white.

>only Dutch, northern Germans and Danes are truly white.
They're mongoloids and mutts.

As said a Flemish : "Dutch are a pocket version of North Germans"

bump

>be france
>ally with T*rks to weaken Christian Europe

>be germany
>ally with Arabs to weaken the white race

>and history

They got curbstombed in the Franco-Prussian war that they started and also ultimately lost in the Napoleonic wars. You have no idea what you are talking about.

It's pretty generic and untinteresting for a major european nation, actually.

honhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhon

my sides every time i see that baby

SEETHING anglos

Probably because of this fucking faggot and his legitimately gay father.

>the CHAD King

>does ballet
>is chad
Pick one

But doing ballet without caring what betas think of you is the most Chad thing possible.

>still no match to Cyrano de Bergerac in any part of the world
>somehow French culture is shit

France is like the 3rd empire in those novels between the Good Republic and the Evil Empire and France is that 3rd not-so-bad-but-still-belligerent empire thats more egalitarian but never does anything besides be a foil to the protagonists and antagonist.

Nah thinking ballet is chad in any form is the gayest thing I've ever heard.

>men in ballet do not drewn in pussy
Also
>anglo's lack of taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2MvnXNkmKQ

Why us western Europe gay recently?

>men in ballet do not drewn in pussy
since they're usually gay they dont.

Because the wrong side won WWI

*conquers you*

Rien de personnel, gamin, hon hon hon hon

Wow great thread guys