Now that the obsidians of the world have got there coins... GET READY BOYS 10 DOLLARS A COIN BY XMAS

Now that the obsidians of the world have got there coins... GET READY BOYS 10 DOLLARS A COIN BY XMAS.

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianplatform.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=/crowdfunding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my dick is diamonds

or rather, obsidian

10 bucks? Why so pessimistic, user?

>coins appeared in my wallet today
>came so hard my semen cut through my desk and destroyed my monitor
>will replace my monitor with 5 gigantic 4k displays with my ODN gains

nothing indicating it'll hit $10 by end of year. i'm not being pessimistic, i'm just not being naive

i will most likely buy 30,000 more once it hit exchanges... i fucked up should of bought more .... so i could become a millionaire... my lost.

thinking of using my staking gains to buy a new lambo each month

btw anyone already staking? I have still info that "Expected time to earn reward is 23452 days". Sometimes it drops to like 6000days

that means you are staking, nigger

Realistically, can we hope for $1 by Q1 2018?

$1? what's with that negative nancy attitude

by 2018 there will already be working mobile apps

I'm not trying to be negative, I hold ODN. I'm just asking for realistic estimates.

same, was saving for Kyber, but really should have at least gotten enough for a masternode. Now I have to hope some weak willed faggots sell low so I can get the other 9k

with about 20 million coins in circulation and everyone holding them to stake all you need is a 40 million market cap to reach $2 a coin. so within a few days of hitting the exchanges

same here :(

Nothing you understand, that is.

you think so? so there are no like daily withdrawals?

niggas which exchange(s) should i have bitcoin on if i'm wanting to buy ODN when it gets listed? cryptopia right?

I didnt get mine yet. Am i screwed..?

lulz, good one fgt. still don't see you providing any hard data

cryptopia is the most likely one

Obsidian has three markets in mind, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Liqui.

I think $2-3 seem reasonable.
The numbers that are thrown around are way off.

There's already 40 million coins being staked.

Those are the ones reserved by the devs. They're not going to be in circulation

Ahh, got it

it will skyrocket when they release iphone anonymous app

SHIT I ONLY HAVE 22,000 COINS I NEED MORE WTF WTF I WANT A LAMBO REEEEEEEE

>tfw had enough spare ETH for node but only invested 1 ETH
>tfw only 2100 ODN
its nOT ENOUGH!!111

Anyone?

claim it again on website. I recived mine after like 10min

Didn't get mine either... I'm very worried.

I didn't received even after claiming it again.

i had to claim it twice from the website. the second time i did it, i received it after 5 mins. join their slack to keep updated

Well fuck. I'm at work now i guess I'll have to try when I get home. Fucking Exit scam.

they're sending it out in waves, next one will be this evening

ill buy them from you for 16 cents a coin

why didnt i buy enough to get a masternode, im just 150 coins off

i hope i can get the rest through staking though

comfy its in my wallet now though

>Retards thinking ODN will hit 10$ by christmas
> they will drop their stacks at the first dump

kek

i only put in 3,000 dollars worth... not worth dropping the stack at first dump... if i lose 3k... its not a big deal desu

how the heck to I start staking?!?!

just click on unlock wallet... check the staking check box all done.

>still need 2k for a masternode
God damnit.

thanks my boy

Do I need to leave the wallet open to stake? Also, how many coins do I need?

you need more than 0

and your wallet must be open and unlocked for staking, if you shut it down, you lose your connection to the blockchain

no you don't need to. just encrypt it in a flash drive and forget about it, it'll stake by itself

Any of you recived some coins from staking? IMO it should appear in wallet in real time without waiting

same here dude. FUCK

brainlet here, don't find the staking check box user.. Is is staking when the lock symbol is unlocked?

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

move your cursor on that thunder

oooh shit I see. Thanks user!

Not gonna lie, I'm jelly. I think you will most likely go to lamboland in a few months dude. Half of my portfolio is tied up in ICOs atm, and I have no clue if they will actually pay off, it's exciting but If they don't work out I'll shit myself

yeah I am pretty comfy with this one. ICOs are nice way to make money if you are lucky to jump in good projects that went under the radar or was sold out. I also hold SALT, blackmoon, tnt and have some eth for chainlink.

For Obsidian I think that we will be around $10 till end of the year. Iphone and androin anonymous app will be gamechanger

I can't believe this didn't sell out. It has an absurd amount of value.

I'M FUCKING STUPID I ONLY BOUGHT 22,000 OF THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEE I WILL TRY TO GET 25,000 MORE WHEN IT HITS EXCHANGES UGH

/smart money/

Staking 33k and it says one day till payout. Looks like it just depends on your holdings.

i have 22k and it was 1 day payout.... DAMNIT I WISH I BOUGHT MORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

$235 a coin within a year
>Get ready for your Lambos!

obsidianplatform.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=/crowdfunding

how to make an account? can only login?

why you need account? Account was only for ICO. You can download wallet from their github

WHERES MY FUCKING COINS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love how the meme on this coin has changed from pure FUD to pure FOMO. What a troll coin.

Realistically, $10~15 is the EOY range, and +$5-$15/yr after that.

was there an airdrop or anything for this or do i have to buy? what exchanges?

sorry im new to this

i could see this easily...

>only 40k odn
Will i at least get a used camry?

bruh if ODN is 5 dollars that's 200,000 dollars... by xmas... you'll get a lambo

run a masternode pajeet

claimed tokens from ICO an hour or so ago, they're not here yet. How long should this take? I am fully synced and can't wait to stake this babe

>40k
Dude, you'll have a house EOY

i would say by tomorrow they send them in bulk twice a day.

that's my goal. Have a house from meme magic. i only have 22k but i hope i can make it.

It was ICO and today they send all coins. Should be listed on exchange this month.

Thanks to this FUD ico was not fully sold. Once it hit exchange I am going to fud it even more so maybe some weakhands will fill my buy order at 50% of ICO price
/smart money? at it finest

I only picked up 1600, not looking for Lamboland just a three month vacation around the world.

>want to claim odn
>scared my address is wrong and I'll lose everything

doable bruh

XFJf8qBgh6E4Pe56aqjUxRRYZpb1QEDaLd

send here. this address is legit

BTW

How long it takes to stake coins? Anyone already made some coins?

true we need to get weak hands to fill my buy order at 7 cents a coin

Imagine someone makes a marketplace plugin for this with certified buyers and sellers, reputation et cetera. On their blockchain integrated with the messenger.

When that happens, you have a literal decentralized silk road which CAN and WILL NOT be shut down. That is where this project is headed.

Keep that in mind.

Monero is good coin ...

I haven't gotten my fucken coins!!! i did the transaction 3x already!!!! WTF is this POS COIN FUCK U >>>!!!

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the point of the picture, pajeet
I got mine today. Just wait.

no faggots alloweed that's why u didn't get the coins

7 cents is a bit high for a single dev operating out of his mom's trailer

tru

You're gonna have to do better than that to shake the ODN out of the weak hands, brah.

fucking fuck why the fucking shit fuck didn't i buy more of this

will i make it ?

/whale from giveout

I hope that you make it!

Are masternodes already out ?

Buy yourself a nice dinner

You are idiots who investing in a useless pajeet coin.

The best thing can do is sell for a small loss when it hits exchanges.

Sent a second request for my tokens. If something fucks up and i lose my 8k odn i think i might kill myself

How would advertising lots of products work in tandem with a messenger? A marketplace and messenger are completely different and a marketplace will require more utility needs for transactions.

Thanks for the free 8k ODN mate

Relax, it took a day or two for mine to show up.

>check out /biz
>see ODN thread about coin distro
>check wallet
>oh fuck it's party time

bruh i only got 22k am i gonna make it =(