Rhodesia

>Rhodesia
>Apartheid South Africa
>Israel
Literally always on the right side of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8
i.imgur.com/DQAtbjj.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based France

>right side of history
The most ignorant and arrogant words anyone could ever say about history.

portugal/sa/rhodesia were best buddies :3

based France

I love my country

france only supported Biafra because they wanted to steal the oil rights from the brits

If you were a friend of the Soviet union, you were a enemy of Israel.
.t the Israeli cold war policy

Israel supported literally every one of Veeky Forums's guys in African wars

>Supported Rhodesia against Commies
>Supported Apartheid SA against Commies
>Supported Portuguese against Commies
>Supported Spanish against Moroccans
>Supported France against Algeria
>Supported France/UK against Nasser
>Supported UNITA & FNLA against MPLA in Angola
>Supported Rwandans/Paul Kagame from the 90s all the way to today
>Supported Katanga against UN-Commies
>Supported Chad against Libya
>Supported Ethiopia against Eritrea
>Supported Tanzania against Idi Amin's Uganda

Though I'm not sure about the last one, maybe Veeky Forums says Idi Amin did nothing wrong

In any regard the same is true with Latin America. Every right-wing dictatorship in South America Veeky Forums bones (Pinochet, Strossner, Medici, etc.) was substantially backed by Israel

BUM BUH BUM BUM BUH BUM BUM
HERE'S THE STORY OF RHODESIA

youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8

Muh muh Based African Country

>tfw you realize that the Jews were in the right all along

There is nothing to surprised about here. It's just Israel supporting fellow Apartheid states.

Why the fuck did the USA fight on the same side as the USSR?

Israel is /ourguy/

>Nigeria

>Supported by:
>United States
>Soviet Union

worry.jpg

Stalin helped creation of Israel though.

>s-stupid goyim, it's not like I *want* to help you or anything, I j-just hate commies more than you

Based Israel.

They were and are wrong, you're just their puppet. Who do you think came up with (((nationalism))) anyway? I bet you embrace monotheism too.

It's amazing how far-leftists have done a better job actually rejecting Jewish tricks - probably because so many of them grew up in it.

I don't understand why Israel supported the FNLA in the Angolan war of independence

Stalin was a paranoid anti-semite. So if you are talking about the influx of Russian jews in Israel then i don't know what good he did for the Jews.

inb4 he liberated Auswitch

Gaddafi's Libya is definitely a Veeky Forums /ourguy/ so they may have made a few mistakes along the way but Israel does have a pretty good track record with /ourguys/

They didn't really "support" them. They just sold them weapons at one point, notice the dates. Rhodesia and South Africa advised them against this eventually when they formed relationships with Israel.

what's wrong with that
Africa is rightfully France's sphere of influence

Israel will sell you weapons no matter who you are unless you explicitly state the goal of your war is the destruction of the Jewish people and even then if that's like one of your second or third goals they might throw you a deal.

I see, thank you i don't know much about the colonial war and i just thought that was strange

Colonial wars are probably the most fascinating aspects of history from the 50s up to today
I don't have it but someone post the /k/ Rwandan paratroopers post

Is this it?
i.imgur.com/DQAtbjj.jpg

This?

>/k/ Rwandan paratroopers post
It's not /k/ it's Veeky Forums.

t. I'm the second post in the screenshot.

African warfare is so strange, but it's also kind of amazing

>actual military units whose mode of transportation is a Toyota with a big ass DShK on a tripod in the bed
>young boys being inducted into militias by tribal witch doctors
>generals basically being autonomous states and seizing territory for themselves and creating warlord states
>generals naming themselves shit like "Commander Holocaust", "Colonel Rambo", and "General Butt-Naked" in order to try and scare the enemy
>every army, even the "official" government's army, is high as fuck on brown brown and kush at all times
>strongmen warlords waging guerilla war that would make the Viet Cong blush in the name of Jesus/Communism/[insert ethnic group] Power
>more 3 letter acronyms than you can shake a stick at
Africa is fucking crazy

Sounds like a tf2 server to be honest

A lot of war are fight without interest :)