DAILY REMINDER!!!

JOHN MCAFEE is /Ourguy/, MGTI IS THE FINAL PILL, WHO ELSE IS LOVING THE GAINZ???

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vergecurrency
finance.yahoo.com/news/mgt-capital-announces-listing-otcqb-130000004.html
youtu.be/bKgf5PaBzyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off

I'm not falling for the MGT meme again

up over 40% in 2 trading days
>meme
Sad.

Up 22% since markets opened. Fuck, I'm already late. Bought at 2.65 moments go.

How high do you guys think the upside is?

HNGGG

Are McAfee and Shkreli /ourguys/?

>gainz

The only stock that can make you the same gains as crypto

im un ironically hoping this goes to $20 in next 3 months.

Can't buy on robinhood, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So what is this

WITH REAL MONEY .

> (You)
>Can't buy on robinhood, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not anymore newfag

How the fuck do you expect that to happen?

I would advice watching the documentary on him on Netflix (Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee, or something). He's a crazy dude, and I love his libertarian and privacy minded attitude, but he is a bit of a bullshitter and fantasist. He employed a woman to make new medicines from jungle plants but when she had nothing to show journalists he has her make up vials of dyed water. He claimed they were making a spray-on antibiotic, which never materialised. The project ended when she eventually fled after he drugged and raped her.
I will watch is antics with interest, but I don't think I'll invest in any projects he's involved in.

This is the face of a man you can trust

He's a pump and dump scammer

I don't trust this old degenerate cunt one bit

I trust Mcafee more than the organized criminal organization that we call the US government that is still trying to keep you and I poor. Financial sovereignty my friend, will soon come.

I expect up to $6 within a month. 40M shares outstanding.

It's funny because McAfee is literally the head of an organized criminal organization.

To be fair that Documentary was ridiculously Biased how about I get someone who hates you to tell me all about you? Also you do realize he was involved in one of the most commonly used Ajnti Virus sowftware ever? MCAFEE ANTIVRUS ever heard of it? but oh wait he had a research company that didn't figure out the cure. WTF how can this happen??? this has never happened to a chemical re search Company. Let me guess your the type of guy that also Hates Trump because hes Literally Hitler. Stop listening to spoon fed Bullshit from TV or Mainstream Media.

this guy is like the white king of the favelas. they should put him in the next far cry game

Dude is a nutcase who tried to be a fucking local warlord in Belize. He organized the murder of another american, fled across the border, got caught and was going to be deported to Belize. Then he faked a heart attack until his lawyer could file an appeal in court, got a 15 year delay on trial, was released and flew back to the US.

Guy is a fucking nutcase.

Glad someone has balls of adamantium to stand up to the government and remove the veil of lies that is being forced down people's throats through mainstream media. News outside of US shows a very different story than the propaganda the establishment is forcing.

Soon even the people working for the deep state will cross over when they wake up and had enough.

I was a buyer and true believer back at .65. Once this thing pumps I have enough to retire. So FUCK YES OP, im loving the gains

There's something legitimately wrong with this man.

Wait what ?

New to robin hood, why couldn't you buy mgti or any other regular stock

>fiat memencies
>real

Ha ha, what the fuck? What crawled up this guy's ass?! Fucking Kek. What a loser. Starts off quite reasonable, then lets his pissy emotions gradually build until he's hitting each key with all his might and ranting about the election.
Fantastic. Thanks for the laughs, OP.

cool story bro, did you get that from a (((documentary))) or your local (((news))) outlet?

*user

what did he mean with this?

Oh wait, it is OP! I assumed it was some random troll just floating about! I wonder why he cares so much about what I think.

>things that never happened

Oh it happened....

twitter.com/vergecurrency

17 hours ago. Get in or post wojaks. Up to you.

Nice digits

None of that is a negative
Hes just living the ancap dream

he has jungle fever

Nah, he's funny, but he's also sketched out and hangs around with dickheads, who's dickheadish history is provable for everyone to see on the internet.

Untrustworthy. That's what he is. Degenerate and unstable. How many people on Veeky Forums have already been fucked over by this guy, with mgmt? You want to get behind him, call him /ourguy/? You go right ahead and do that.

When your neck is to tiny to swallow the Mgti Pill.
Sad.

McCaffe was an awful anti virus. It was what yahoo is to search engines.

sage goes on options.)

Wtf I hate McAfee now

>he dosnt know

>installing the anti virus

Why are you retarded? Kek

ya his cargo shorts are a bit too long

other than that hes perfect

Watch "Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee" (thepiratebay).

Definitely worth it! 100%.

I bought some today and will probably add more tomorrow im pretty sure this will run for a few days.

When is MGTI reaching $20

That girl appears to be Asian

>Few Days
I don't think this rocket is going to come back to Earth buddy.

hello, Dynd

This made me Kek

saved

Mcaffe yes

$5 easy.

Also MGTI just got uplisted to the OTC QB Venture boards, instead of lingering in the cesspit that is Pink Sheets.

>finance.yahoo.com/news/mgt-capital-announces-listing-otcqb-130000004.html

>DURHAM, N.C., Sept. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (MGTI) today announced the Company has been approved for up-listing and will commence trading effective today on the OTCQB Venture Market, operated by OTC Markets Group.

>OTCQB is designed for early-stage and developing U.S. and international companies. To be eligible, companies must be current in their reporting and undergo an annual verification and management certification process. OTCQB is considered by the SEC as an 'established public market' for determining price when registering securities for resale.

>Robert Ladd, President and CEO of MGT stated, "We are pleased to be recognized with this move up to the OTCQB tier and will continue our high standards of transparency and financial reporting disclosure."

Take the Blackpill.

I bought and will buy more because I like money. if this is a pump I want to make money off of it

Trust in McAfees Autistic Army of Shills

youtu.be/bKgf5PaBzyg