History of Asian Americans

What do you guys know about the history of Asian Americans?

We have had a long history, full of trials and tribulations, but we are a firm part of this country's ethnographic landscape. We do not meekly accept things, but we demand acceptance now. We are proof you can be loyal to two countries: The Peoples' Republic of China and the United States.

Our history is a part of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dragon_Society
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ertegun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aren't these the guys who are always spying on America?

Fuck off, mongoloid, you arent american

>We are proof you can be loyal to two countries: The Peoples' Republic of China and the United States.

This must be /pol/ bait

we didn't have an asian live out here in my town until ~1906

want to guess what business he started?

A brothel.

They do kind of unironically believe this though, reminds me of Eddie Huang sperging out and saying that nobody can ask him to be more American than Taiwanese (most overseas Taiwanese are loyal to the PRC).

They tried to destroy the west by taking all the jobs and raping all the white women.

absolutely not! you won't find anything like that in the county, for one that's illegal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dragon_Society

>In the Manzanar Internment Camp a small group of pro-Imperial Japanese flew Black Dragon flags and intimidated other Japanese inmates.[7][8]

Japanese Murkans be good boyz dey din do nuffin!

lol'ed.

It's not that. I respect China just like I respect Ho Chi Minh.

>What do you guys know about the history of Asian Americans?

I know you like to whine endlessly about non-existent problems and aren't really American.

Also that you're beta as FUCK.

>Christian
>Entrepreneurial
>Well armed
Korean-Americans are the most based.

There should only be Americans.
Hyphen "Americans" are seditious traitors.

Dunno about Asian Americans but most British Chinese I met despise China.

It's just an act.

I heard many (most?) of your Chinese are from Hong Kong or Malaysia, not PRC

i feel embarrassed by this thread

The founder of Atlantic Records was a Turkish American.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ertegun

go back to r/hapa

Cuckservatives don't have a problem with Jews having dual loyalty to Israel and the U.S. There is no reason why asian americans can't have dual loyalties too.

Enough with these shit threads, r/asianmasculinity.

Are azn qts any better for discussing history with?

Nobody on Veeky Forums is a cuckservative.

>no reason why asian americans can't have dual loyalties too

Then stop bitching about media representation and not being seen as "real Americans".

Why would you even bother for a girl that ugly?

She's blonde, that's all that non-whites need to see to conclude it's an attractive white girl.

You'll never be Americans until you takeover the states completely.

Someone from Africa that just landed on the US plane is more "American" than someone with an Asian gene with a family history in the US for more than 400 years.

>Asian girls prefer white men
I wish this was true.

If you're at least average looking, it is.

There are no fourth generation Asians in the US because they just end up getting inter-generationally muh dikked until they become white, eg Keanu Reeves.

>Nobody on Veeky Forums is a cuckservative.

I am.

Going to college soon, whats the secret to get a qt azn bookworm gf?

If they look Asian enough, they're Asian, not American. Regardless of generation.

Its simply the current psyche of the country. Probably a combination of factors like media conditioning, political conditioning, immigration conditioning, job conditioning, etc

They're simply too "different" to the American eye and perception. Nothing really has been done to include them nor have there been any strong calls for inclusion.

I think Murkans recognize on some base, instinctual level that Asians' loyalties are to their ancestral homelands. Hence the fear/mistrust. I mean hell even Taiwanese-"Americans" have been implicated in a lot of PRC-engineered spying scandals over the past 20 years.