Insurgency Through Time

What was an insurgent movement at any point in time that you could've supported? Be it a modern insurgency the war in Ukraine or an ancient one such as the Jewish Revolts?

SONS OF LIBERTY

Anti-Nazi resistance movements (Armia Krajowa and ŻZW specifically), Forest Brothers, Partisan Rangers, Minutemen, certain tribes in the Indian Wars, Vendee, von Lettow-Vorbeck's Askaris

> von Lettow-Vorbeck's Askaris
Literally not a resistant movement

The UVF, they are basically the IRA but loyal to the United Kingdom.

Why dosen't northern Ireland want to join the Netherlands? They worship a Dutchman afterall

>Vendée
kys christcuck monarchist peasant

Billy? Its because he fought with the Protestants against the Catholics. Battle of the Boyne, 1690 and all that. They welcomed him in since the current King was shite.

>certain tribes in the Indian Wars,
they weren't insurgents you retarded Euroshit

Minutemen and the Forest Brothers

They have a fucking march about the house of Orange every year, it's a bit beyond Protestantism at this point
NBF is American, he has shit opinions on everything

>resist armed invaders who enter your territory with intent to subjegate it through guerrilla warfare
>not an insurgency

plz

>executes your clergy
>gives your villagers a "Republican marriage"
>SACRE BLEU WHY WON'T YOUR ACCEPT JACOBIN RULE

t. Communist faggot

You're gonna hang on the Day of the Rope you dirty Marxist heathen

>Standard armed forces of the Reichsheer
>Resistance
You're even more retarded than I thought
>Le gommunist
Wrong, I just don't suck your dick for being ebin reviisonist even if I think Mosby was one of the best commanders of the 19th century, you're a fucking idiot memeing about a lost glory you never had

Stop responding to namefags you idiots.

If you enjoy killing civilians so much why not join ISIS instead?

>frontier indian tribes

murderers, torturers of women

>overwhelming majority of fighters are native Africans rather than Germans
>operating more or less totally cut off from the Kaiser in Berlin, he might as well not exist to them
>it's their homes and villages the invading British and Belgians are ransacking
>not resistance

Hey fuckwit, the Askaris were entitled to German pensions (though they didn't actually get them until the era of West Germany), you want to still call officially enrolled soldiers a resistance?

>murderers, torturers of women

As opposed to the US Cavalry?

the indians killed and ate each other, not to mention what they did to settlers they got power over

Loyalists were obviously the good guys, but I don't think it's proper to call them "insurgents". They're good and loyal people maintaining order in their community.

>Hey fuckwit, the Askaris were entitled to German pensions (though they didn't actually get them until the era of West Germany), you want to still call officially enrolled soldiers a resistance?
>Partisan Rangers were entitled to pensions in Southern states
>WW2 partisans receive pensions from some European governments for their service

Obviously, they weren't a resistance either then.

Except for the partisans in Europe yeah (who were paid in retrospect), they weren't a resistance movement, so yes you're correct

Solid whataboutism

if i was alive back then i would've been in the Irgun
t.my family hid Begin

it's not whataboutism when it's a matter of course, and worse than what you pointed at

Not surprised NBF would side with prairie niggers instead of white men if it gives him the opportunity to shit on Yankees. This namefag is a literal cuck.