Some people at the Wall St. are watching this board right now

I hope you fags are happy.

I actually find that hard to believe.

Although I can maybe see some feds/fbi/IRS niggers watching though

They should buy OMG. A lot of it. Like pump that shit to $700 please. Thank you.

Kys, wallstreet faggots

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

REEEEEEEEE GET OUT

FUCKIN KIKES

Just like there's alphabet, journos and kikes watching /pol/.

No jews allowed.

There will be but it won't be part of their job, as for people actually paid to lurk Veeky Forums I'm betting on the FBI and IRS.

It turns out Veeky Forums has an actual significant amount of money after all. We thought the users here only has a few change to spare after dumping all your savings on your onahole merchandise.

it's a meme, Veeky Forums controls billions in assets.

Contact me I'm starting a crypto hedge guaranteed 100x roi

Anyone working on Wall Street should kill themselves. Seriously. Most will probably quietly admit to themselves that the system they take part in is destroying the American soul, but they will convince themselves that THEY are the one good guy, just doing it for a little while, for a good cause in the end, it's not their fault the game is like that etc. No, if you take part in it, you keep it going, you are complicit in the manipulation, theft, death and misery that Wall Street creates.
You may laugh and think 'what a fag', but it really is true. Slept tight tonight, try not to think about the blood on all that money that you hand to your wife or kid. Don't think about what you'd tell your kid if he asked where the money originated from and why there's so much of it. Don't think about what his opinion of you would be if you honestly answered his question.

*sleep

Are they the people frog posting all the dumbass noob questions right now? Fuck off Wall Street stockbois

You're joking but you can make serious gains from Veeky Forums memes if you're smart. For that EBET coin shilled here yesterday more than 3000ETH of 5000ETH hard cap has been raised and I'd bet 90% of it was from anons here since it didn't have much marketing outside. That's easily more than $500k on just this.

I don't even know how many posters/visitors there are on any board.

they will see all the anime avatars and NEET/pol bullshit and leave immediately, who cares

You're a fool if you think we don't watch anime. We watch it like it's a regular sports show. My friend, Jake watches to Yosuga No Sora. How cool is that?

The words 'anime' and 'cool' should never be used together. There is nothing 'cool' about adults watching cartoons, it is a sad sign of the infantalisation of the Western male.

They try to get our billions

Are they buying? Interested in buying? Any coins that you guys find interesting?

check'd
immoralfags btfo

I can believe it. I've made $20k into $250k since coming here 3 months ago and I'm far from the smartest user. No doubt many people have tons of money stacked up here.

Hey kikes. You reading this? Eat my shit.

I want to believe user, but I've been hurt before

We all have, pick you battles wisely user.

Veeky Forums, it's clear that you need /pol/ now more than ever.