>archaeologists associate Phoenicians with J2
>archaeologists associate Egypt with J1
>online autists associate Illyrians and Thracians with I2 and R1a

WE WUZ KANGZ GOD DAMN IT STOP GIVING THOSE FAGGOTS CREDIT FOR OUR KANGDOMZ

Other urls found in this thread:

blakkpepper.com/2017/02/making-of-castrated-african-slaves-or-eunuchs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dafuq is going on here?

Inbreeding mainly. Albanian word for sister is mother.

Archeologists associate E1b1b with Afro-Asiatics which mean that they raped and conquered Arabs, Egyptians, and Phoenicians and imposed their language upon them

> Albanian word for sister is mother
no it's aunt

More exactly the True Arabs, Egyptians, and Phoeniacians were negroid tribesmen

sister = motër

I can imagine what kind of fucked up events lead to this but I don't think want to.

>Alteration of dialectal motrë, from Proto-Albanian *mātrā, from Proto-Indo-European *méh2treh2 (“mother’s sister”), variant of *méh2truh2 (compare Old English modrige, Ancient Greek μητρυιά (mētruiá, “stepmother”))

Where can I get a quick rundown on all this haplogroup bullshit.

Either way, at some point a man and his motër started shitting out little Albos and the result is the Kosovo people.

Non-R1 people are subhumans anyway.

Das rite. Siberia breeds superior human beans.

In Britain it's thought to be either evidence of the first Bronze Age metalworkers, or of Balkan soldiers and Greek settlers/merchants in the Roman era
More likely a combination of the two
It also wouldn't surprise me if the odd Phoenician had ended up there, nor if there was some genetic persistence from Romanised North Africans (who we know were especially common in Eboracum)

National Geographic

>invade lands of civilized people
>steal the fruits of their labor
>call yourselves the "master" race

How? Those migration were mostly during prehistoric times before any advanced civilizations even existed

can someone explain this thread to me

Haplomemes and wewuzzery

>steal the fruits of their labor
>>call yourselves the "master" race

It is what masters do, they enslave inferior beings and make them work for them

ENF were matriarchal pussies, who would have never achieved anything without the A-r1-an man leading them.

>master race
>dying out
Pick one.

That logic can be used to justify the Turkish conquest of the Balkans

You're still enslaved

We may breed less because of (((them))) but we and our nations still stand at the top, even if we lose our power it will be the Chinese that will replace us

The brown race will never stand at the stop again

>You're still enslaved
Who's "you"?
>We may breed less because of (((them)))
So clearly not the mustardrace.
>but we and our nations still stand at the top, even if we lose our power it will be the Chinese that will replace us
Unlike the West or the ME; China's nearly always been on top.
>The brown race will never stand at the stop again
Lol.

what does ENF stand for?

European Neolithic Farmers.

They came from Turkey and covered Europe all the way to Sweden and Ireland. In the Bronze Age they were joined by people from the Pontic-Caspian steppe, speaking Indo-European languages and the result is modern day Europeans.

thanks senpai

No They were not

Yes they were.

Oldeuropeans = Cucks.

>China's nearly always been on top.
LMAO

China was never at the top, it got crushed by every nomads that passed by, then we crushed it

Chinese have a chance to reach world domination but only thanks to the Cultural Revolution, else it would be India-tier

>China was never at the top
LMAO
This is really what Veeky Forums brainlets believe.
>it got crushed by every nomads that passed by
Because China was actually worth conquering by steppeniggers. It's why Kublai Khan was hellbent on conquering the Song Dynasty and not the glorious mudhuts of Europa.
>then we crushed it
Well that's what happens when you actually have a long history. You win some you lose some.

Sure Wang

Historical GDP estimates are meaningless when it comes to estimating standard of living, since 95% of all economic activity pre-19th century was agricultural in nature, all it really says is "this place produced the most foodstuffs".

I mean yeah sure, I'm sure China did. But I would much rather be a peasant in Europe than a peasant in China circa 18th century.

>I mean yeah sure, I'm sure China did. But I would much rather be a peasant in Europe than a peasant in China circa 18th century.
And what about the rest of history?

>mustard ace

Non-Q people*

>Q
>people

R and Q are practically the same fucking thing.

It is what masters do, they enslave inferior beings and make them work for them

Descendants of Ottoman family

Bullshit
Why are you lying

This is what happen when superior brown men breed with white subhumans

>il parle le langue des wh*Tes
baise toi

Le français est une langue brune, il y plus de supérieur mâles marrons que de blancs en France

Non, je suis en français 3h (trois honeurs) et ma prof est une sous-personne blonde wh*Te
Aussi elle est grosse

>Turks are black
Can you explain this meme of yours to me Turkposter?

La plus part des professeurs sont des nordiques, les français pauvres ressemblent aux espagnols et aux italiens tandis que les français riches sont blonds aux yeux bleus.

>when superior brown men breed with white subhumans

>sutton

ANGLO'D

you mean brits that descended maternally from an Ottoman?
wh*Te fucking subhuman
wh*Te fucking manipulative birdshit
we're going to wipe you out, deal with it :)

(You)
blakkpepper.com/2017/02/making-of-castrated-african-slaves-or-eunuchs/

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Anatolia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs).

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent TÜRK seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

The TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity.