China just announced a crackdown on all cryptocurrency trades not limited to exchanges. Sell now or instantly lose 15%

China just announced a crackdown on all cryptocurrency trades not limited to exchanges. Sell now or instantly lose 15%

good, another dip to buy

Old news, nobody cares.
If crypto becomes standard technology they'll have to allow it in some form and from that point chinks will be back on board via decentralized exchanges.

China just announced that it will be changing its national currency over to NEO. Buy now or be poor forever.

China just announced that OP is a faget

I love all this free publicity.

China just announced they're offering free girlfriends to crypto traders. Everyone move to china!

China just announced that my short is about to get margin called :'(
pls sell

China just announced 1/2 price on all orange chicken with crab ragoon through 3 pm today

BTC is too high right now its bad for my flock of shitcoins , believe OP guises pls.

China's market share was declining for a while which makes me think

> Yuan unpeggged from dollar
> Capital flights begin
> Cordoning off internet (- Apple, facebook)
> 10 year rise of state-run oligarchy
> Clear development path toward protectionism

All the "news" is priced in guys. What happened last week was the last gasps

I'd check your general investments in China. What we are seeing is a giant crisis looming with repercussions around the world and in markets

> Recent downgrade of China credit
> Debt levels reach parity with other developed nations

Its an experiment to see if a government bureaucracy can control its money, domestic infrastructure at the same time it competes internationally for trade while politically and socially problematic conditions exist.

They've stopped the slight bleeding of capital via crypto, which means very little to the crypto market (which is microscopic in relation to the total economy or even a small national one.)

Then why is btc value still going up?

Can anyone give me a reason why China wouldn't ban:
1) Cryptocurrencies
2) Exchanges
3) Access to foreign exchanges
4) Access to VPNs that are used to avoid these bans?

Why would China ever allow a crypto that:
1) Stimulates capital outflow
2) Is a threat to RMB
3) Stimulates dark markets
4) Is uncontrollable?

Why do butters fantasize about China issuing licenses or anything like that for exchanges? That works in democracies, it does not work in China where they rule with an iron fist.

Do you really think they care about "freedom of the people" and all that liberal bullshit?

Why would they care about allowing your precious coins?

They already banned internet currencies in MMOs in 2009 and also have censored internet access heavily to support their gov agenda.

inb4 someone says "China will be missing out" or "left behind"

Missing out on what? Left behind on what?

Capital flight? Dark markets? Internet ponzis? Speculation? What will China lose?

Explain to me, I'm really dumb and can't understand.

China knows that having startups and companies playing with blockchain technology, even if 90% of it is bullshit, is good for their economy.

What they don't want is an ICO that goes out of control and causes a massive crash.
And they want to control money leaving the country.

With the PBOC holding all the exchanges by the balls they have exactly what they want, so there's nothing to fear from them at the moment.

>Dark markets? Internet ponzis? Speculation?

All of these. Financial institutions benefit from a largely deregulated market, and due to low barrier to entry, so do a lot of hobbyists and enthusiasts. They'll probably restrict access to those in power.

IM READY FOR GS 2200 PRICE

GOT MY FIAT READY

Because JP Morgan is dumping on everyone at their 25% profit point.

>With the PBOC holding all the exchanges by the balls they have exactly what they want, so there's nothing to fear from them at the moment.

Yes there is. OTC and foreign exchange trading is still allowed, but they will ban them soon. What then?

China is not stupid, just a control freak obsessed with growth.

More rumors and potential bans doesn't mean there's any risk of the death of bitcoin.
It just means more volatility, also known as an opportunity to extract money from the market.
If it's predictable and I can short it, what else could I possibly ask for?

Yes, all of those are BAD for China which gives them more reasons to ban this buttcoin crap altogether.

>More rumors and potential bans doesn't mean there's any risk of the death of bitcoin.

I did not say that. I said it will hurt the Bitcoin price, because the bans will take a large chunk of the market out.

Hurting the price does wonder for my profits. Who cares about the price if the currency lives on.

I'm not talking about ppl with brain who short, I'm talking about dumb hodlers who think China thing isn't bad

I will be collecting their money, why are you asking?

Chinks own most btc remember anons never.... forget.....

You won't be collecting their money, because hodlers hodl, they don't buy or sell. You don't get it, do you.

Have you opened your short already?

Some of them call themselves hodler, until the price goes under $3000, then they break. There's no such thing as a true hodler. That's the ones I'm after.

I will open my short when I can call a top, which may or may not be soon enough.

>Yes there is. OTC and foreign exchange trading is still allowed, but they will ban them soon. What then?

Exchanges relocate or alternatives take up the slack

Miota does $20m in trading daily.

Do you think they are going to find it difficult to list on other exchanges?

Do you think the PBOC can control all capital outflows forever?

The Party's actions can be read as clear application of game theory to become as effectively hegemonic in their sphere of influence as possible, the problem being that examples of such policies lead to disastrous results for these economies and their trading partners.

For the Party, it spirals down to being in charge, no matter how isolated or poor you become. When your list of friendly neighbor includes only North Korea, you have problems.

The Chinese aren't stupid, and they are going abroad in large numbers where they can buy as many buttcoins as they want. The ~$12b USD value market loss is not even going to be felt as this money will find its way into crypto too.

And they will do it as happily as anyone exchanging a deprecating asset for an appreciating one.

>I will open my short when I can call a top, which may or may not be soon enough.

Which indicators do you follow when calling a top? Care to share?

:V

Sure, and I'll also send you a text whenever I open a position, while we're at it.

What would you lose from sharing this information?

Literally nothing

China just announced they're making anime real.

The ones who bought at 3k have been dumping between 3.8k and 4.1k for days now.