For my FUDders: DAR will rise today

For my FUDders: DAR will rise today.

so i should buy 100k?

I really hope so, been tempted to dump my dar over the last couple days

Yes you should my friend. It's easy money.

why will it rise though have they not bought back the coins yet?

Not yet. They will once bittrex unlocks DAR wallets.

im all in

when should i sell? during the burn or soon after?

or what should i set my sell order to?

Play safe and sell at 25-27k. Safety first.

i bought it at 20k, i just want to avoid losses. you think it will go that high?

I think it can reach 30k, but I won't give bad advice to my Veeky Forumsbros so I prefer to say so.

been waiting 5 hours lets go.

Fuck. I'd like to do something other than stare at my computer screen today. Guess not

this, it better hit 30k

How does the burn work

Devs buy up coins at the market price. They will feed their profits into a big buy order and the price will shoot up to whatever price it sets.

losing money help

hold on my fellow darcrie, i'm with you tonight

This is guy product seem's legit, but has has no business connections, his response in his slack and outreach to investors is unprofessional. If he get's a gig with a few business and also tell's you what they are I would throw some money at this guy as a hail marry, but this one is a YEARS and i mean years hold

I plan to buy some DAR once I have some more money, and only if it dips back to a older price

I'm quite also interested in the product. What are the potential partners ?

But isnt the burn happening tonight, when the buy back happens it should shoot up.

I don't know for sure it's almost impossible to find info. I even asked the guy in slack.

On a youtube channel he said him self it's everyone's dream to walk in IBM and have his product sold but he's basically focusing on mom and pop business.

I am in the IT my self so I get how hard it will be for him and could take 3 - 5 year's for this coin to 2x or more.

No there will be sellers on this one, trust me lot of ppl in crypto can not wait forever.

Also the china FUD make people give their money to other discounted coins, this one will still be cheap for at least a year. I am in the slack, I do plan on talking to the owner more.

there was a 2 hour countdown yesterday, wtf happened lol

idk, this is what I mean unprofessional. not in a nail in the coffin for this coin, but one of the reason's this coin is considered a shit coin. I think it has the potential to be a non shit coin but long long way to go.

Just took a look at the YouTube q&a video. He looks awkward af yeah.

i wanna sleep ffs, burn when?

bumperino, 50 minutes left

>enter for quick gains
>all I get is quick losses
thanks Veeky Forums

So, i guess the burning won't happen?

Should've entered on this ride on saturday. Buy the rumors, sell the news. Live and learn.

It will you impatient fuckos.

it's 23:35, i wanna sleep ffs

i guess i'll just leace a buy order

>i wanna sleep

the fuck is wrong with you? MODS!

i've been awake since 6am and i've waited all day for the burn to sell this shitcoin

I did desu I just expecting more pumping today (kinda like yesterday)

steveo said he cant right now cause bittrex fault on twitter. maybe hes being honest hes got a 5bedroom house at 55 christopher st stafford vrigina, so hes probably gonna follow through with what he said.

So what price should I set my sell order at?
You anons said to sell at 25k but that would literally require it to break the ath which I find to be unlikely.

I sold at 23k yesterday but it probably won't get that high.

20-21k probs

Why is it so funny when other people get doxxed?

what is the problem why is the wallet locked nigger

They swapped to waves blockchain. The coins had to be swapped from nxt dar to waves da. Bittrex is still working on it.

Dammit niggers did this faggot tell us how much he was planning to burn?

All of them. It's going down to 0

10% of something

It's been 9 hours. What the fuck is taking so long?

>
>They swapped to waves blockchain. The coins had to be swapped from nxt dar to waves da. Bittrex is still working on it.

wtf is a burn?

t. coinnoob

I literally have no idea what this means. For what purpose do they need waves.

all i know is the wallet is offline.

there are too many coins in circulation for the forthcoming project, so they buy them from the market and then destroy them, they "burn" them.
>wtf, they burn money??
yes. no. yo. for you and me it is easy money, bc it will pump, and the dev will lose money, in short term. on long term the price will increase, bc less coins in circulation and future happenings on the project, so the devs make money.

you can ride the wave and sell today on top of the pump, or you can just hold and wait, its on you. booth will give you gains.

I think we've been exit scammed

Idk the dude has his face everywhere and the wallets still offline. I doubt he's scamming, I think he just bought a bit and is now waiting for it to go lower to buy more

So how long do you suspect until the burn? Or will there be no burn after all?

When did the previous burn happen?

Only burned 4500 back in June or July (Not sure if it's European date or American.)

we got scammed guys.

>has partnerships with Philips and Microsoft
>trading at below ICO price
>only on shit-tier exchanges like Liqui
>down 11% today
>Market cap of 40M
>has a catchy ticker [TNT]

I'm thinking of accumulating and becoming a whale.

been up for 24hr need to sleep what
is a good limit sell price guys? 25k

what? sauce?

Solid pick brother man. It is dipping hard, it will pop soon.