Bitcoin’s Wild Ride Shows The Truth: It Is Probably Worth Zero

wsj.com/articles/bitcoins-wild-ride-shows-the-truth-it-is-probably-worth-zero-1505760623

COINFAGS BTFO

Holy fuck, these Kikes are putting out a full on FUD assault.

Hold your BTC lads, these Hebrew fuckers want to buy them at a discount.

He's not wrong that bitcoin is shit but blockchain tech as whole is going to stay.

Haha faggots probably got liquidated get rekt kikes

This

>S-STOP USING C-COINS!!
>THEY'RE W O R T H L E S S

Yet I buy, sell, and trade REAL TANGIBLE goods using it. I also send my fucking mom BTC because fuck going through banks or Western Union kek.

Bitcoin is blockchain.

Every blockchain project is destined to repeat the shortcomings of Bitcoin. We have had 8 years to advance and what is the result? A bunch of frothy mouthed Pajeet "investors", a bunch of hot air and unattainable whitepapers, Stacys and Chads stealing money with ICOs and 0 technological progression.

There's been a lot of progression and now with more interest in the technology in general, more talent is going to be brought in.

Bitcoin Core is full of retards while other teams have actually competent people.

However the WSJ story is based on the wrong assumption that Bitcoin's value is based on being the digital replacement for USD: That dream died a long time ago and I don't think anyone thinks or hopes the world economy could run on a super bloated blockchain, which has to verify literally every transaction ever in the economy.

Now it's just seen as the commodity where you stash your money that "keeps on rising". A digital gold if you will.

banks seem to be kinda scared

Damn, feels good being a coinfag. All this fudding by kikes, lmao.

The only progression that actually exists (as opposed to being promised by ICO Chads and Stacys) is that Vitalik coded a Bitcoin modification, which allows to send programs instead of currency (an ecosystem which gets bloated exponentially faster than even Bitcoin) and that one fatass coded a Bitcoin modification, which fixes its privacy issues because people were getting caught by the FBI buying drugs.

WSJ was founded by the anglo-american establishment ((( "Illuminati"))) as was written by Quigley, Clinton's teacher who'd he thank at the end of his speeches.

you cant separate the two nigger.

And..... those are pretty fucking huge modifications. Sorry no-coiner this shit is here to stay. Make sure you buy at the next ATH

>blockchain not bitcoin

this is retarded

fuck that noise.

cover your initial investment in the next year or so then play with all gains.

In the meantime, SHILL normies get keep the ponzi going.

On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

looks like (((they))) are heavily involved now

They are just bells and whistles and they don't address the fundamental problems of Bitcoin. ETH makes them even worse.

Monero is the only coin that's worth anything.

you've got a big turmoil coming in bond and fx markets, after that it will be all non-regualted crypto. ofcourse some institutions will fight against the trend but you cannot beat it, crypto is just like internet boom, completely new technology to humankind that is here to stay now. you see already btc appear financial news every fucking day already

They're right. Bitcoin Cash/Segwit2x/Monero will replace bitcoin.

Cats out of the bag, kikes and it won't be so easy to put it back in.

Jihan pls go.

uh, isn't bitcoin cash "bitcoin classic?" why on earth would that be worth anything

Get a load of this faggot

If WSJ hates it, you know its good. I will take 100k of anything they attack.

I'm not a burger and only been following the US media for 7-8 years but I have never seen an economic instrument of any kind being flatout attacked by the establishment media. Ever. Makes you think.

jews.

post the article I'm not fucking signing up for this shit

user block chain failed us by being slow, paypal is faster than what we have now

If only there was a crypto that corrected the short falls in privacy, security, verification, transaction speed, mining inefficiencies and protocol upgrade disputes while having a massive war chest to fund development/platform support, generate commercial interest and .. wait this isn't shilled by /biz? Top five next year

The media here is batshit crazy. Only thing close in negative media attention was Trump's election.

IOTA is the final solution to the blockchain problem.

I am a burger and I'm still mad at those faggots for causing the housing bubble. If bitcoin scares them enough to make them do this all out assault then I am all in. The establishment attacking crypto will only make it stronger....like trump.

>I am part of the failing bank system
>I will just rationalize to myself that blockchain wins when the banks use it but not with bitcoin because that makes me feel better

KILL
YOUR
SELF

>same website that spams the front page with shitposts every time a shitty internet celebrity does anything

Core is full of people doing what they are told to do by the globalists

save your jew rants for the next klan meeting, jarvis.

What is it? I've had a bad 6 months. I've been bouncing around between 8 and 10 grand gains this year. I just want to be able to pay off my indentured servitude debt to the U.S. government. Aka student loans.

wouldnt be suprised if the US does something since the cult has gone a bit too far kek

this, you shouldn't be reading anything a kike writes.

They should never be trusted, especially with money. Look at the Federal Reserve, it hasn't had a goy at the helm in 20+ years and the world is turning to shit (literally)

This means you'll need to avoid listening to mainstream media as like our banking systems it is completely controlled by kikes, including hollywood.

lol all this fuckin fud

lmao, they're getting real scared of the great fiad collapse

>WSJ
Nocoiners getting salty that they're missing out on the Cryptocurrency moon train.

They are scared. A standard dip happens despite the China news and JP Morgan trashing crypto (while getting caught buying millions of dollars worth of BTC), and they can't comprehend why their FUD isn't working.

Kikes are getting desperate

>What is IOTA

like a pen full of pigs squealing while the farmer walks slowly towards the pen with his old 22 rifle

>The only progression that actually exists (as opposed to being promised by "inventors" Chads and Stacys) is that Benz put a machine on a carriage which allows it to use gas instead of horses (an ecosystem which requires exponentially more resources than even horses) and that one fatass put it all on an assembly line, which fixes its production time issues because people were getting sick with paying so much money.

They're afraid.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

thanks just bought 100btc

IOTA's a joke

you probably laugh at fart jokes too.

More like putting a dildo or a big rock on the roof of a Benz, autismo

>that edge
dont cut yourself

lol you're so dumb it hurts

every time it starts going back up WSJ makes another FUD article

wtf is this shit? who is paying them to fud btc? which jew

>Subscribing to read boomer clueless FUD