Is this kill?

Been in metalpay for about a month. Haven't seen mich movement. Who else holding bags?

Other urls found in this thread:

metalpaynews.com/hands-review-metals-alpha-wallet/
youtu.be/lpHE-XkfWxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have Richard Branson, bro, we're set.

apparently they are close to inking a deal with Virgin. There are pics of the ceo with Richard and he wont confirm anything until ink is on the paper. I am looking at this memecoin as well

Gettin a feeling this one is going to boom

upvoted

MTL is just another shitcoin run by some pothead ginger kid. The whole project reeks of a scam

Nice FUD faggot

I'm just gonna leave this here

I don't think that name is doing it any favours, its just a bad, scary name

I was a mailman for the Rothschilds can I have a 4 billion dollar valuation please

You circle Department of Defense but not Stellar, i.e. Ripples evil brother?

I also worked for the Aerospace Agency - doesn't make me a blockchain or finance pro

im buying at least 90k usd worth of metal soon, its going to explode, i will get my lambo once it 15-20x in the next year

>hold metalpay for a month

retard, there were so many dips you could have bought

it's in a dip right now, genius

It already did explode. Seed investors got their MTL for 12 cents each and price went up x100 in 3 months.
Now noobs like you buy in while they unload their bags.

This is one of the best hodls out there imo. Wait for the app release which is in less than a month.

This and OMG are gold

The epitome of a shitcoin.
I'm beginning to believe those who lose money deserve it 100% of the time

nothing innovative about this. SELL

decent team though

MTL is a answer looking for a problem. No one will ever use this shitcoin

Burger King is an answer looking for a problem. No one will buy this instead of McDonalds

it will hit 100 usd next year

Only going to shill this shit once and then if you hate money, don't buy it. Metal is going for adoption, not technology. In due time they will replace coinbase. They're doing bank to bank, fiat to crypto, and crypto to crypto transactions on their wallet, which looks sleek as well.

metalpaynews.com/hands-review-metals-alpha-wallet/

That's not all though. Merchants that decide to use Metal will recieve a 5% bonus in MTL instead of typically being hit with merchant fees. This shit is going to explode.

12 cents is almost expensive

thereare investors whobought 200 NEO for 3.2$ and similar for ETH and the like

People do like variety when it comes to bad foods. However, they won't want your shitty MTL and the thousands of other shitcoins available today. Bitcoin is all they will need

weed industry gains = metal gains

youtu.be/lpHE-XkfWxI

The only thing is that Marshall looks fucking stoned 24/7.