Anyone here making money purely by TA? So never letting your trades be influenced by gut feeling and news for example?

Anyone here making money purely by TA? So never letting your trades be influenced by gut feeling and news for example?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is how I have been rolling from the start 4 years ago.
The only time it has failed me was when I sold ETH cheap as I didn't see its mega moon coming.

Wahts TA?

technigal assholishnics

how much do you have now?

who is this virgin?

I wonder how many grown men have sent photographs of their dick to this child.

$20 worth of DOGE in 2013, $40k worth of ARK today with another $10k of assorted shitcoins.

Made more than you would have made if you would have just hodl?

BTC? Yeah a fuckload, I brought 0.04 BTC and have ~12 BTC today.
ETH? Nope, I sold 2,000 ETH for 2.7 BTC many moons ago.

12 year old non virgin

OP is a little bitch

Turning 0.04BTC into 12BTC is pretty damn impressive.

>2000ETH for 2.7BTC
Ouch.
Do you spend a lot of time each day doing TA or you have some bot doing the work for you?

I spend about 2 hours a day shitposting here and just research any coins mentioned, depending on what a quick glance tells me I might spend 1 hour on a single coin before buying.
I stick to the old "only buy what you believe in" so miss a lot of shitcoin moon missions but I also very rarely end up holding bags.

where do you trade?
do you use margin?

Everywhere, mainly Bittrex and a little on Polo but I have accounts at the all shitcoin exchanges to get in early.
I never use margin and never use stop-loss, I see both as unnecessary risks. Yes I see stop-loss as a risk, if you don't touch shitcoins being down ~50% isn't a big deal in the short term.

Where did you learn TA, or what are some good resources?

Self taught, there is a great finance wiki I can't remember the name of and investopedia.com/ is useful also.

Yes, I do. Although I primarily trade on TA (have for many years) I still do take shots on certain trades due to a gut instinct. So I guess I don't "purely" trade by TA but it governs most of my decisions.

Is she 18 yet?

No, shes 14 you pedo

where were those when I was 14? when i was that age, girls still looked like boys, wtf?

its the cow hormones in the food

someone tell me the best TA indicators to use for crypto and best tools/sites to use.

i lost a few coins trying to trade already trying to make it back.

also should I margin trade or no?

is there a good bot to use?